Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I don't know how to reverse image search from my phone.

I like it, there is a couple of lesbian fantasies but the show is pretty fun. I'm not that big a of fan of lesbian fantasy in my anime but I looked past it for yuru Yuri. It happens fairly often but not every episode.

Oh i never use my phone to come here.

With sakura trick even the opening was ridiculously lewd, the plot was basically 2 girls kissing in different places and positions (or at least what i saw, which was like 5 or 6 episodes.)

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Srsly? After sakura trick i thought all yuris were like that, like exploiting the fact girls are attracted to each other.

There's all sort of yuri. Sakura Trick was pretty much just service with some comedy. Yuru Yuri is comedy with some service. Aoi Hana is stupid drama for romance novel enthusiasts or something, aka shoujo-ai. All girl shows can be filled with subtext and fan fiction bait, without actually being yuri.

I like the subtext shows and backseat yuri like Yuru Yuri. :wub:

Got a dispatch notice getting a new g930 because after over two years the cover has started peeling. Might be a crap headset but that is pretty excellent customer service

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

There's all sort of yuri. Sakura Trick was pretty much just service with some comedy. Yuru Yuri is comedy with some service. Aoi Hana is stupid drama for romance novel enthusiasts or something, aka shoujo-ai. All girl shows can be filled with subtext and fan fiction bait, without actually being yuri.

Actually i was recommended Aoi Hana when asking for romantic anime ^^.

What do you mean by subtext? Okay so Yuri Yuri, has yuri, but is not the main thing, good to know then.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I like aoi hana :(

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Decided to watch Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji next. It has an artstyle similar to Bokura ga ita, i like it.

Actually i was recommended Aoi Hana when asking for romantic anime ^^.

What do you mean by subtext? Okay so Yuri Yuri, has yuri, but is not the main thing, good to know then.

Subtext like.. not canon, but you can connect the dots and it makes sense.

Like Kyouko sacrificing herself to be with Sayaka, and this scene plays out:

wdwdui.png

They don't go full scissor me timbers, but more-than-just-good-friends is heavily implied.

I like aoi hana :(

Like on! Just wasn't for me. :)

all these music posts.

I always wonder why I never see anyone play Beat Hazard, and the only music game most people play are Audiosurf and Osu (which has limits). I'm genuinely curious why this never interests anyone.
When my Galaxy fit comes it'll be interesting to see if it has persistent HR recording, because this game is one of the most addicting of music driven games and borderline cardio workout in a chair. If I go too hard at this it pretty much runs my adrenal glands dry, I usually don't play this after taking a shower because it gives me tingles and the sweats if my room isn't uncomfortably cold. I think I've had a nearly 8 hour session once, this game can REALLY distort time perception.

Seems like something @Vitalius @MyInnerFred @c3p0_ and @Laputacake would be interested in since it works extremely well with electronic and pop genres, so even OP/ED from your chinese cartoon shows should work well.

This is a reflection what more higher difficulty gameplay looks like, you can turn it down to the point where it would be easy enough to play with one hand and a trackpad if you wanted something more casual.

By order of difficulty (to me)

Use Chrome for dat 60 FPS

If you are photosensitive you should probably not watch these

generic electronic sounding but decent, i guess

http://youtu.be/eiUwfkYEotU

really good rhythm and beat

Nintendo/Dark souls tier hard, this song was so many struggles, had to swallow my pride and use upgraded weapons.

I wish it had tablet support though, sometimes it can be mechanically grueling, and tracking with a tip makes navigation a lot easier than keyboard. This game sucks with controllers too.

I need more people to flail around my high score epeen with.

Error: 410

God damit I usually read everything posted and end up thinking what the fuck? But today you guys posted so much music but I can't listen to it all because I'm working...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Subtext like.. not canon, but you can connect the dots and it makes sense.

Like Kyouko sacrificing herself to be with Sayaka, and this scene plays out:

wdwdui.png

They don't go full scissor me timbers, but more-than-just-good-friends is heavily implied.

Oh that's pretty explicit though(in the way that you don't have to think much what's going on, it's pretty clear), i don't think i've seen that kind of thing before, or maybe i don't remember. But i really don't mind that at all, like that's actually fine and might even be interesting.

I basically don't like watching forced sexy time, too much fanservice, too much ecchi, and that kind of stuff. The thing in the spoiler is totally fine by me, i wouldn't like it if they shown what actually seem to have happened (not that i don't like it, i just think it ruins the story/plot)

----------------------------

I am disappointed by the amount of romantic anime in Crunchyroll, only 23, and i've seen 9 of them. Though the ones that they have are pretty nice.

God damit I usually read everything posted and end up thinking what the fuck? But today you guys posted so much music but I can't listen to it all because I'm working...

In that case I leave you with an unrelated post about channel super fun. I burst out laughing when I read this.

JhC0LJK.png

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Oh that's pretty explicit though(in the way that you don't have to think much what's going on, it's pretty clear), i don't think i've seen that kind of thing before, or maybe i don't remember. But i really don't mind that at all, like that's actually fine and might even be interesting.

I basically don't like watching forced sexy time, too much fanservice, too much ecchi, and that kind of stuff. The thing in the spoiler is totally fine by me, i wouldn't like it if they shown what actually seem to have happened (not that i don't like it, i just think it ruins the story/plot)

----------------------------

I am disappointed by the amount of romantic anime in Crunchyroll, only 23. Though the ones that they have are pretty nice.

I agree, that's why I couldn't get into Sakura Trick. Too much service for me. It's fine for an eromanga if I'm feeling like sexy time, but a whole season in anime form? A bit too much for me.

Crunchyroll might have just been lazy with their tags. A lot of those shows I wouldn't even consider romance. If you're open to recommendations, My Little Monster was great.

all these music posts.

I always wonder why I never see anyone play Beat Hazard, and the only music game most people play are Audiosurf and Osu (which has limits). I'm genuinely curious why this never interests anyone.

When my Galaxy fit comes it'll be interesting to see if it has persistent HR recording, because this game is one of the most addicting of music driven games and borderline cardio workout in a chair. If I go too hard at this it pretty much runs my adrenal glands dry, I usually don't play this after taking a shower because it gives me tingles and the sweats if my room isn't uncomfortably cold. I think I've had a nearly 8 hour session once, this game can REALLY distort time perception.

Seems like something @Vitalius @MyInnerFred @c3p0_ and @Laputacake would be interested in since it works extremely well with electronic and pop genres, so even OP/ED from your chinese cartoon shows should work well.

This is a reflection what more higher difficulty gameplay looks like, you can turn it down to the point where it would be easy enough to play with one hand and a trackpad if you wanted something more casual.

By order of difficulty (to me)

Use Chrome for dat 60 FPS

If you are photosensitive you should probably not watch these

generic electronic sounding but decent, i guess

http://youtu.be/eiUwfkYEotU

really good rhythm and beat

http://youtu.be/l7F3zLd-jgo

Nintendo/Dark souls tier hard, this song was so many struggles, had to swallow my pride and use upgraded weapons.

http://youtu.be/zUodhPm5DSU

I wish it had tablet support though, sometimes it can be mechanically grueling, and tracking with a tip makes navigation a lot easier than keyboard. This game sucks with controllers too.

I need more people to flail around my high score epeen with.

i may just have to try this when i get home in like 6 hours.

Blarg

i may just have to try this when i get home in like 6 hours.

do it, when you pair it with good songs it's the equivalence of virtual crack rocks of gaymin

Error: 410

gaymin

bcac8a993f789dd39dbf313f31eafb05282e517b

^ What I thought of reading that. Add pop rocks. That are activated by blood. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Hotspot Shield seemed to work, allowing me to access glorious German subtitles! Streaming was impossible. :(

Anyone else in anime limbo due to christmas?

no fate/stay, no parasyte, no silly terraformars.

And all the shows that have ended.. no glorious

mushi-shi, no nothing.. 

Crunchyroll seems really cool so far, i'd recommend it.

crunchyroll is ok, they have a  very small library

and limitations to everyone outside of us though..

And still bad quality compared to a solid download,

though it seems to use a pretty comparable amount

of data.. 

TokyoGhoul and BlackBullet have a few epic tracks. Saved nothing from k-on. Odd for an anime that is about music. Found angelbeats better to listen in the car  :D

White silence is okay background music, not too disturbing.

Can read and do other things while listening to it, without it

being disruptive.

no fate/stay, no parasyte, no silly terraformars.

And all the shows that have ended.. no glorious

mushi-shi, no nothing.. 

Yeah, pretty much. That last parasyte episode was absolutely great, and then you gotta wait 2 weeks for the next.... uuuuuugh.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

A bit, winter season kinda kicked off today, but I'm still continuing Parasyte, Nanatsu no Taizai, Log Horizon 2, and Akatsuki no Yona.

The break was kinda nice, allowed some time with the family and to catch up with some games.

Hotspot Shield seemed to work, allowing me to access glorious German subtitles! Streaming was impossible. :(

Even though I'm german I prefer english subs. There is so much getting lost in the translation. Same for poorly translated dubbed versions. Argh voiceactors. At least try to not sound like robots.

White silence is okay background music, not too disturbing.

Can read and do other things while listening to it, without it

It's good for the night playlist :3

Even though I'm german I prefer english subs. There is so much getting lost in the translation. Same for poorly translated dubbed versions. Argh voiceactors. At least try to not sound like robots.

It's good for the night playlist :3

mistake-translation-anime-sandbox-877116

work is going by really fast. Go home and game to music.

Blarg

TokyoGhoul and BlackBullet have a few epic tracks. Saved nothing from k-on. Odd for an anime that is about music. Found angelbeats better to listen in the car :D

since i just read this... I like an outro of k-on. I didn't mind the music in the show though it just wasn't as good as the outro

since i just read this... I like an outro of k-on. I didn't mind the music in the show though it just wasn't as good as the outrohttp://youtu.be/lX-yENHkeMo

after i watched that outro for the first time i was really waiting for more like it.

Blarg

Jesus, some Muppet has taken to insult moderators right to their face.  God this forum has some characters. 

R9 7950x | RTX4090