Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

How do you like my new member title? :D

Can't see, on tapatalk

Alright, I better get off this thread before the Nazis get me! :D JK

Don't worry. You can never leave now. *insert one of us gif*

Steve

What would Heaven Society do!?

Probably give horrible advice ending that person in a horrible relationship.....

Or we give good advice and we never see the member again because he/she is with their love.....

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

I've noticed an interesting pattern: whenever anyone of us is sh*tposting, others join in. But when @KRImSIN sh*tposts like we others do, everyone flips and accuse him for sh*tposting.

One example of a sh*tposter in this topic: me. Not proud of it, but I admit that I derail way too often.

Because it's funny, i remember it began when i think fred directly told him to stop, then we all joined the "told krimsim to stop shitposting" ^^

@DigitalHermit

Ookami is good, a bit too girly(since MC is a girl) but so far i like it and i'll end up marathoning it, since i was hoping for a romantic anime like this for a long time. Romance and romantic shit EVERYWERE, but also comedy, i like the comedy so far.

Watched 3 episodes so far and will keep watching, would recommend, it's a solid romantic comedy, that will probably have drama later (from what i've seen). More thoughts later.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Because it's funny, i remember it began when i think fred directly told him to stop, then we all joined the "told krimsim to stop shitposting" ^^

Trying really hard right now not to be a d*ck so i don't go back on the bully list.....!

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

Just started re-watching GTO with a friend who hasn't seen it yet. Look like I pocked the right anime so far!

Trying really hard right now not to be a d*ck so i don't go back on the bully list.....!

Ohhh, you think there was a point in time where you were not on that list? Funny.

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

Ohhh, you think there was a point in time where you were not on that list? Funny.

Legion said i'm off the bully list!

And then he said "For now....."

Cpu:

I actually thought that was fake, never saw you being a bully.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Well i'm going to sleep Good Night HSC! 

giphy.gif

Cpu:

Can't see, on tapatalk

Don't worry. You can never leave now. *insert one of us gif*

*breaks out of Anime Club* :P

I'm out now! :P

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Well i'm going to sleep Good Night HSC! 

giphy.gif

You used that gif yesterday, go get new "going to sleep" gifs!!

people are going to sleep and i just got up, great

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

It's 7am here, you're fine.

And when we are going to sleep / it's night, some get back from work and can have time playing online...

Damn timezones...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Well since they are self appointed founders and staff members, and the fact that there are no LTT forum Mods apart of this club, I don't see how they could legitimately stop me from talking crap! ;):P

Sadly we can't do anything about it so I gave up trying to stop it. Not saying we can't do anything about we do know some mods and all.

I've noticed an interesting pattern: whenever anyone of us is sh*tposting, others join in. But when @KRImSIN sh*tposts like we others do, everyone flips and accuse him for sh*tposting.

One example of a sh*tposter in this topic: me. Not proud of it, but I admit that I derail way too often.

I view this more as a running gag at this point. He points out shit posting so we all call his post pointing shit posting as shit posting.

Sadly we can't do anything about it so I gave up trying to stop it. Not saying we can't do anything about it. We do know some mods and all.

Nah mate, I's just messing around as indicated by the > :D:P <. I don't actually wanna be apart of this club either because I'm just not a fan of Anime, sorry. My loyalties lye with Doctor Who, as you can probably tell by my avatar. Have you thought about creating a Steam group for this club and having every member join it? It would actually be a good idea because you can create forums on there within your group. :)

Nah mate, I's just messing around as indicated by the ":D :P". I don't actually wanna be apart of this club either because I'm just not a fan of Anime, sorry. My loyalties lye with Doctor Who, as you can probably tell by my avatar. Have you thought about creating a Steam group for this club and having every member join it? It would actually be a good idea because you can create forums on there within your group. :)

We already have a steam group (which I cannot find the time to participate in... thanks to anime... and stuff...)...

Details: linustechtips.com/main/topic/251386-anime-club-heaven-society-steam-group-thread/

We already have a steam group (which I cannot find the time to participate in... thanks to anime... and stuff...)...

Ah alright. Well good for the club! :)

that and they only play bf4 lol

that too...

I've got insurgency on my library but I can't find the space on my system to install it... (even though I have over 600GB free space)

that too...

I've got insurgency on my library but I can't find the space on my system to install it... (even though I have over 600GB free space)

lol I take it you would rather use that for anime? I have the opposite problem I have free space I just don't like to download anime anymore. Well I guess the real problem is I have less then 30gb free on my windows 8 partition and 250+GB free on an old windows 7 partion I no longer go on. Some day I will fix that lol

lol I take it you would rather use that for anime? I have the opposite problem I have free space I just don't like to download anime anymore. Well I guess the real problem is I have less then 30gb free on my windows 8 partition and 250+GB free on an old windows 7 partion I no longer go on. Some day I will fix that lol

Not really... but for the VNs I may run into... and the series that I want to archive... I'm using my 500GB boot drive as my scratch disk...

The problem with streaming is how long it could take me... It's faster to 'cache' the ep on my system, then watch it, than watch on a streaming site...

Streaming is cool, but right now i can download like 6gb in 30 minutes, so 12 eps anime in 1080p which are about that size, are no problem and even better than streaming it. BUT With streaming i just go look for the anime and just start watching it, if i download it i have to look up for it, in a decent quality, and a decent fansub. But when i find it, i just go get 1 episode, and while i watch it the rest is being downloaded and will be finished by the time i finish the 1st episode.

Still, Crunchyroll was very nice (while it lasted) and i'd rather have something like that, the problem comes when a lot of anime are not available, like it happens with Netflix SouthAmerica (where i am) where everything is very limited, and it's not worth to pay Netflix. Like everything is better if you pay for it, than pirating it. BUT netflix SA, pirating is actually better than netflix (Linus talked about it too)

Talking about streaming... I'm fine with streaming even at low-ish quality. Much less likely to get caught than torrenting anything. I haven't torrented any copyrighted media since I was 13, and I will continue on that route, not because I think piracy is wrong (because IMO it isn't), but because how damn easy it is to track them down and have either a letter from your ISP about it or straight up police officers knocking at your doorstep. I have the space for example if I'd rip blu-rays / DVDs (now only if they sold any of them around here...) or if torrenting copyrighted media suddenly became legal (I doubt that'll ever happen), but as of now, I don't even trust VPNs to be enough to conceal torrent traffic (or is it?) and prefer to keep clean police record now that I still have it clean.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.