Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

We do get some proper discussion done... every few hundred pages...

xD.

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

Heck! 30 pages away from 1,000! Why is this so popular? I don't get it. :huh:

I'd say that around 300-400 pages are about proper anime discussions though.

yep... I'm rewatching because I needed some positive vibes to wash down Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai...

The ending is fine for me... but yeah... it needs S2...

There's a special coming out soon, but i actually was hoping for a 2nd season.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Haha, thought so. Should I notify a Mod? :P JK

Have you seen how many pages are just about us discussing that we want to make this the biggest thread on this entire forum?

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

Have you seen how many pages are just about us discussing that we want to make this the biggest thread on this entire forum?

Nope! But I'd be glad to join in and talk about crap. This I'm good at doing! :D LOL

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Nope! But I'd be glad to join in and talk about crap. This I'm good at doing! :D LOL

Lel.

Must be at least 50 pages of just that... lol

Ahh, I thought you prefered dub in general. I get the impression that many newbies like me start with dubs and later go to subs...Although I think it depends on where the person is from. I grew up with subs so for me they just help whatever im watching if there is a point where there is background noise or low voices.

Most of the dubbed anime i've seen, is really hurt by the fact that it sometimes takes longer to say things in english so they have to speak to fast that they are hard to understand.

Do anybody here prefer dubs over subs?

If dubs are well done, it's well watchable. However I do prefer subs over dubs. Gotta keep that original voice acting.

To the fair, many of those posts are @MyInnerFred gifs, people yelling at KRimSIN for shitposting, and @KRImSIN shitposting.

Pretty much so... :lol:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Subs for Lesbears out.. :ph34r:

hahahaha Lesbears! hahahaha

is that a perverted version of the Care Bears!? hahahahaha

will you be watching it? I'm having second thoughts right now...

will you be watching it? I'm having second thoughts right now...

Not sure, I'll give it a shot. I haven't liked much from Ikuhara in the past. I'm just eager to start the new season.

Edit: I say I'm eager, but I'm gonna postpone watching it until tomorrow. Too sleepy.

Space Battleship Yamato is not all explosions and serious.

one of my new favorite parts in anime.

[spoiler=]

"Are you sure this food?"

"Magellan Parfait. its a popular dessert on board."

*Takes a bite.*

"well?"

"I cant believe such a thing existed in this universe.."

*Proceeds to devour the rest of it.*

Blarg

Founders of the club, and staff members of the club, don't like that, and they have stopped us in the past, KRImSIM in particular :P. There's a lot about anime we can talk about actively.

Subs for Lesbears out.. :ph34r:

Lesbears? Like lesbian bears? Wut...

Okay, both daitoshokan no Hitsujikai and Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji finished downloading, starting with Ookami :3

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Founders on the club, and staff members of the club, don't like that, and they have stopped us in the past, KRImSIM in particular :P

Why me?! Cruel Founders of HSC!

tumblr_inline_mo7e8qTezM1qz4rgp.gif

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Founders of the club, and staff members of the club, don't like that, and they have stopped us in the past, KRImSIM in particular :P. There's a lot about anime we can talk about actively.

Lesbears? Like lesbian bears? Wut...

Okay, both daitoshokan no Hitsujikai and Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji finished downloading, starting with Ookami :3

Please tag me on thoughts on Ookami Shoujo...

also

http://myanimelist.net/anime/26165/Yuri_Kuma_Arashi

Lesbian bears that love that pot of honey. :mellow:

can #Lesbears be a thing???

Finished "Glasslip".

Found the story line too derail forwarding towards the end but the ending satisfied me.

-8/10

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

Founders of the club, and staff members of the club, don't like that, and they have stopped us in the past, KRImSIM in particular :P.

Well since they are self appointed founders and staff members, and the fact that there are no LTT forum Mods apart of this club, I don't see how they could legitimately stop me from talking crap! ;):P

Well since they are self appointed founders and staff members, and the fact that there are no LTT forum Mods apart of this club, I don't see how they could legitimately stop me from talking crap! ;):P

Yo

Steve

Why me?! Cruel Founders of HSC!

[snip]

I've noticed an interesting pattern: whenever anyone of us is sh*tposting, others join in. But when @KRImSIN sh*tposts like we others do, everyone flips and accuse him for sh*tposting.

One example of a sh*tposter in this topic: me. Not proud of it, but I admit that I derail way too often.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I've noticed an interesting pattern: whenever anyone of us is sh*tposting, others join in. But when @KRImSIN sh*tposts like we others do, everyone flips and accuse him for sh*tposting.

You are just now realizing this?!

Cpu:

You are just now realizing this?!

I noticed it way earlier, but only posted it now.

Yo

How do you like my new member title? :D

How do you like my new member title? :D

looks like crap.... I like it!

I noticed it way earlier, but only posted it now.

*sigh* Considering blocking fred maybe that will cease my anxiety of sh*t posting.

(This might be a bad idea...)

Cpu:

looks like crap.... I like it!

Everyone likes crap. I knew you would. :P LOL

Alright, I better get off this thread before the Nazis get me! :D JK