Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

i like how you hunted down a post from April to post thatclearly updated later and still not up to dateadd it to your post fred lol just have @Luclocke remove the text from the first 2 post so yours becomes the main post

It's actually one of my first posts and it's on page 1

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

It's actually one of my first posts and it's on page 1

i noticed after i first posted i clicked the arrow on the top right of the quote to go to the post

on the contrary to anohana, AOT had the potential to be kickass, it's just that it was squandered.

Attack on titan. 

what yet another series about whiny kids burdened with the fate of Humanity that chooses to run rather than fight?

every one should be able to https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK9o-vK4VxkvQz5Mtjpes3_VodvqmzQ4eez7mzqvTes

click thread archive at the bottom

Holy shit that's beautiful, i love how it tells you why it has the rating it has (violence, nudity, all that)

So is this the weekly anime we're supposed to watch and discuss?

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Holy shit that's beautiful, i love how it tells you why it has the rating it has (violence, nudity, all that)

You'll find out soon enough. 

0bHi4Hm.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

TZnzkMC.gif

I think the new google doc is awesome as well

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Okay then, i'll just keep watching and start downloading nisemonogatari.

140214021831149965.gif

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

on the contrary to anohana, AOT had the potential to be kickass, it's just that it was squandered.

Attack on titan. 

oh, looked terrible

Steve

what yet another series about whiny kids burdened with the fate of Humanity that chooses to run rather than fight?

it's not that i don't get your point, and don't think it's a valid one(except for that last part), but that's pretty general.

could also say, oh hey look.. another generic anime that involves people.. and some kinda conflict.. bleh.

suddenly everything is the same in a very unspecific manner :P.

it's also about the more specific setting and how it's executed... 

EDIT: to clarify it wasn't anything new or revolutionary, but it could have been awesome as purely action/entertainment oriented.

not sure you are asking what i think but if you are yes we use that spread sheet to make the polls for normal weeks and that spread sheet is made from posts in http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/176865-heaven-society-anime-suggestion-submission/?p=2372381

not sure you are asking what i think but if you are yes we use that spread sheet to make the polls for normal weeks and that spread sheet is made from posts in http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/176865-heaven-society-anime-suggestion-submission/?p=2372381

When i joined i remember to see that every week there was a poll and then every1 watches the voted anime and we discuss it.

So monday is tomorrow, and i'm not sure if it's decided, where to look, or what are we watching.

When i joined i remember to see that every week there was a poll and then every1 watches the voted anime and we discuss it.

So monday is tomorrow, and i'm not sure if it's decided, where to look, or what are we watching.

Patience dammit I'm working on it! Lol

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Haha i'm not pushing it or anything! But this week it seemed like no specific anime was being discussed, so i wasn't sure if the weekly thing was still ongoing ^^.

its a special week so it isn't the standard setup but there will still be a thread when @MyInnerFred gets done working everything out for it.

fred go have a beer or something

HI! I'm new here! :D

5b5fc972c4.jpg

I once wanted to cosplay as him before season 2 was even announced but monetary problems... I need mah merch...

New members? Gimme gimme

Jz3MGXc.gif

5b5fc972c4.jpg

I once wanted to cosplay as him before season 2 was even announced but monetary problems... I need mah merch...

I feel like I'm about to get raped or something lol.