Final Day 13-15 FREE Games for the next 15 Days at Epic December 16th - December 30th

Paul Rudd

Visit the Epic Games store everyday for the next few days to get a FREE game each day.

Special thanks to @Kilrah for helping me sort out the gif issues.

I also just figured out how to find out the size of a gif that it gets bumped up to before submitting a post. You basically upload it into the post you're about to submit and you'll see the size of it that's the same as it is on your PC. In order to find out the size it gets bumped up to through the system here, before submitting the post, simply open a new tab of this website and then click on your own profile at the top of the page and go to My Attachments and there the gif sits at its new file size 😃. Then you just plan accordingly with the 20 MB file size limit.

Rot TR 20 YC Edition is FREE from TODAY, Thursday December 30th until January 6th at the Epic Games store.

Sot TR Definitive Edition is FREE from TODAY, Thursday December 30th until January 6th at the Epic Games store.

Tomb Raider GOTY Edition is FREE from TODAY, Thursday December 30th until January 6th at the Epic Games store.

tombraider1234.gif.e6d9e9640952b0d138b7d635be12a81e.gif

Salt and Sanctuary is FREE TODAY, Wednesday December 29th at the Epic Games store. (expired)

saltandsanc22.gif.c02e8b2f4aabf2069b9a8892022a070e.gif

Moving Out is FREE TODAY, Tuesday December 28th at the Epic Games store. (expired)

movingout111.gif.8246ee576bdd6624cc04d934f5df4e3f.gif

15 Days of FREE Games List

Day 1 - Shenmue 3

Day 2 - Neon Abyss

Day 3 - Remnant From the Ashes

Day 4 - The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

Day 5 - Loop Hero

Day 6 - Second Extinction

Day 7 - Mutant Year Zero Road to Eden (leak was true

Day 8 - Vampyr (leak was true)

Day 9 - Pathfinder Kingmaker Enhanced Plus Edition (leak was true)

Day 10 - Prey (leak was true)

Day 11 - Control (leak was true)

Day 12 - Mages of Mystralia (leak was true)

Day 13 - Moving Out (leak was true)

Day 14 - Salt and Sanctuary (leak was true)

Day 15 - Tomb Raider trilogy (leak was true)

Is it possible to get the games missed on previous days?

PC Specs - 

• Windows 10 Pro  64Bit     
  • Intel 10th Gen I7 10700F 2.9GHz
  • MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X 12GB DDR6
  • ASUS H570M-PLUS
  • Corsair Vengeance 32GB(16x2) 3600MHz DDR4
  • Samsung 980NVMe.M.2 1TB 
  • Corsair CV550 Bronze 
  • Ant eSports Mid Tower 
  • Acer Gaming Monitor 24" FHD VG240YS 165Hz
  • APC 1100VA UPS 
  • Vguard stabilizer VM300 - 8 amps

1 hour ago, Paul Rudd said:

Moving Out is FREE TODAY

movingout111.gif.8246ee576bdd6624cc04d934f5df4e3f.gif

This made me laugh today, thank you

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU AMD R7 7800X3D    Motherboard Asrock B650E Taichi Lite    RAM Corsair Vengeance RGB 32GB 5200mhz    GPU ASUS RTX4080 STRIX 

Case Fractal Torrent   Storage Samsung 980Pro 2TB, Crucial P3 Plus 4TB x2,     PSU Corsair RM1000x    Cooling Deepcool AK620

1 hour ago, Guddu003 said:

By buying them at the normal price yes... but no, once it gets to the next the free offer is gone.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

23 hours ago, Guddu003 said:

is FREE TODAY (expired)

As shown throughout the posts, they have expired. Now had you been a friend/family member asking me this I could have given you access to the other couple of accounts that I claim each game for.

Which particular games are you really wanting that you missed?

23 hours ago, IAmAndre said:

Wow I can't wait to play Shadow of the Tomb Raider on my 3070 coming next month!

How much you paid and where you got?

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

1 hour ago, FIXXX said:

How much you paid and where you got?

About €800 shipping included. It's a refurbished model though. I got it on LDLC.com. I trust them and have been buying refurbished from them for a decade so I trust them. I'm selling my Vega 56 though. I'm seeing prices around $600 on eBay so I hope I'll find a buyer soon.

4 hours ago, IAmAndre said:

About €800 shipping included. It's a refurbished model though. I got it on LDLC.com. I trust them and have been buying refurbished from them for a decade so I trust them. I'm selling my Vega 56 though. I'm seeing prices around $600 on eBay so I hope I'll find a buyer soon.

just so you know ebay's gonna take a cut of your selling price and the shipping (in case you didn't sell anything on ebay for a long time and may not know).

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

On 12/29/2021 at 10:20 PM, Paul Rudd said:

is FREE TODAY (expired)

As shown throughout the posts, they have expired. Now had you been a friend/family member asking me this I could have given you access to the other couple of accounts that I claim each game for.

Which particular games are you really wanting that you missed?

Oh...uh... 1 in particular Vampyr i missed that one would liked to have. 

I got Control and after that when i signed up for linustechtips ...thanks for your post which informed me beforehand about Tomb Raider trilogy i got it in time. 

PC Specs - 

• Windows 10 Pro  64Bit     
  • Intel 10th Gen I7 10700F 2.9GHz
  • MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X 12GB DDR6
  • ASUS H570M-PLUS
  • Corsair Vengeance 32GB(16x2) 3600MHz DDR4
  • Samsung 980NVMe.M.2 1TB 
  • Corsair CV550 Bronze 
  • Ant eSports Mid Tower 
  • Acer Gaming Monitor 24" FHD VG240YS 165Hz
  • APC 1100VA UPS 
  • Vguard stabilizer VM300 - 8 amps

3 hours ago, FIXXX said:

just so you know ebay's gonna take a cut of your selling price and the shipping (in case you didn't sell anything on ebay for a long time and may not know).

Yeah actually it's been the case for a while. I also posted it on Reddit and might also post it here just in case.

On 12/31/2021 at 6:39 PM, FIXXX said:

just so you know ebay's gonna take a cut of your selling price and the shipping

I include all eBay fees in the selling price when I sell on eBay. The key is letting your buyer know this in the description.

On 12/31/2021 at 8:53 PM, Guddu003 said:

1 in particular Vampyr i missed that one would liked to have.

Good answer, looks like a solid game.

On 12/31/2021 at 2:14 PM, IAmAndre said:

About €800 shipping included. It's a refurbished model though.

Holy hell, it's a $500 GPU and you're paying $910 for a preowned model. Tsk, tsk.

What's going to suck is when they drop back to $500. I hear it may not take until 2023.

2 hours ago, Paul Rudd said:

Holy hell, it's a $500 GPU and you're paying $910 for a preowned model. Tsk, tsk.

What's going to suck is when they drop back to $500. I hear it may not take until 2023.

I reiterate my hope that my 1070 keeps on chugging till I can finally get an upgrade. 

6 hours ago, Paul Rudd said:

It's currently sold at $1200 new so that's a good deal. On top of that, my Vega 56 is being auctioned on eBay. The current bid is $560, shipping included so at this point, even with the shipping fees and the commission, the card will end up costing me less than the MSRP. Now let's see what the final price will be. I officially listed it only yesterday. I've used it for 2 years and it cost me €240 on sale back then.

And 2023 is a far from now!

22 hours ago, IAmAndre said:

It's currently sold at $1200 new so that's a good deal.

False. It's the opposite because you don't get $1,200 worth of performance. You get the exact same $500 worth of performance.

On top of that, my Vega 56 is being auctioned on eBay. The current bid is $560, shipping included so at this point, even with the shipping fees and the commission

$560 is not $910. And you have to pay eBay fees and shipping. I am happy to see that you're selling it for a small fortune though to make up for some of that $910.

the card will end up costing me less than the MSRP.

Current retail MSRP, not its original $500 MSRP. Which will eventually be $500 again. You may be surprised to know that it's very possible to pick up an RTX 3070 for $500. At least, here in America.

Now let's see what the final price will be.

Hopefully, $910. Because eBay fees and shipping is going to eat into that.

And 2023 is a far from now!

2022 just begun.

On 1/2/2022 at 12:01 PM, FIXXX said:

I reiterate my hope that my 1070 keeps on chugging till I can finally get an upgrade. 

My 1070 has been going strong in 1440p for nearly 4 years now. And I only paid $290 for it brand spanking new and sealed. Still have the original box and all original facets to resell it for my future GPU.

7 hours ago, Paul Rudd said:

False. It's the opposite because you don't get $1,200 worth of performance

What? The point is it's priced at $1200 if you can find it new. The price is based on demand so that's the asking price as of today.

$560 is not $910. And you have to pay eBay fees and shipping. I am happy to see that you're selling it for a small fortune though to make up for some of that $910.

On 1/2/2022 at 6:55 PM, IAmAndre said:

What? The point is if I substract what I'm paying for the GPU to what I'm getting from selling the old GPU, I'll still less than the MSRP. Actually since this is an advanced 3070 model, the MSRP is probably around $600 if not more.

2022 just begun.

On 1/2/2022 at 5:01 PM, FIXXX said:

12 months is a lot. We have no guarantee that the solution will be solved in January 2023, and I do need these RT cores.

9 hours ago, IAmAndre said:

The point is it's priced at $1200 if you can find it new. The price is based on demand so that's the asking price as of today.

False, that's just retail store prices. Retail is for suckers.

The point is if I substract what I'm paying for the GPU to what I'm getting from selling the old GPU, I'll still less than the MSRP.

You're referring to current retail MSRP. Not original retail MSRP($500) or current third party value new.

since this is an advanced 3070 model, the MSRP is probably around $600 if not more.

Which advanced 3070 model do you speak of? And again, the MSRP you're referring to is current retail MSRP.

12 months is a lot. We have no guarantee that the solution will be solved in January 2023

That doesn't justify overpaying, but it's what you have chosen to do. It's your choice, and yours alone.

I do need these RT cores.

What RT cores?

24 minutes ago, Paul Rudd said:

False, that's just retail store prices. Retail is for suckers

Sure. Let's manufacture our own GPU's.

You're referring to current retail MSRP. Not original retail MSRP($500) or current third party value new

$900 - $500 < $500

New GPU - old GPU < MSRP

That doesn't justify overpaying, but it's what you have chosen to do. It's your choice, and yours alone.

1) In my case, that's not overpaying, and 2) it is justified if you need the product.

What RT cores?

The ones in the 3070.