HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I like the dual-camera system that gives you the possibility to refocus after-shot

and the fact that is hardware based and not only software like other manufacturers do  :D

Favorite thing about the HTC ONE (m8) is the included micoSD card slot! =D

My favorite thing about the new HTC One? Has to be the dual cameras with depth information, but the speakers are definitely a very important part :))

Well, I gotta leave a comment here to be the winner.

Good review though. Keep more coming.

I think in all honesty I like that they've stuck with the front speaker design. It really does make sense, technology is supposed to be improving on all aspects but it seems that the speaker is often a thing that's forgotten about on these sort of devices. I use the speaker on my phone a fair bit and it would be nice to have something that sounded at least half decent :) 

Keep up the good work though Linus! 

Ahhhh! HTC One M8! I've been eye-ing to get the M7 before but now, this one really caught me. The professional design and hardware PLUS the BoomSound Speakers make this phone a beast! Not to mention the Expandable MicroSD card! 

my favorite thing about the HTC one m8 is the incredible build quality

Well... the last htc I used was a desire and I loved everthing about it but it was waterdamaged when I got it and didnt last long, this improves on it in every way, my favourite feature (purely because I would use it the most) would be the music player and speakers as I listen to music practically for the whole day (currently listening to sacrifice by disturbed). Good luck to all and go on the HTC webaite. You know you want to ♡♥♡

SD Card Slot......FINALLY!!!

Now I can dish out my S4....

I would run naked through the glens  (with my wee haggis swinging in the wind) ..and scare all the english......and film it on my brand new HTC ONE m8....

i think i most like the sound of the large screen and battery life, would be fun to use.

Well the looks are the best thing of course! Nothing looks more dignified than this phone.

I love the increase of metal, it makes it look really sleek  :P

Click the link guys!

This is the best phone on the world, and the ONLY Android phone that can beat the iPhone build quality!

So I hope I will win one One...

Nice giveaway! Thank you HTC and linus! I Love the double camera, I think it is a very interesting concept. :-) 

My favorite thing about the phone is the build quality, and also the front facing speakers!

I like the gesture based call answering, it looks very cool, almost like the good old flip phones.

My favorite thing about this phone is it's sexy design and the fact that they didn't leave the MicroSD slot out.

My favourite things about the M8:

- Stunning all metal design

- Front facing speakers

- Ridiculously good screen!

- Additional storage

Hope you get the 10000 clicks :D