HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

God i wish ive waited for this phone... i bought a Nexus 5 because i got impatient waiting for the M8  :(

i watch a lot of youtube videos and movies on my phone so the Boomsound speakers would have helped me a lot 

now im just stuck here, cupping the speakers of my phone  :angry:

Most I luv the spekers in front not on the back or the bottom.

Awesome giveaway linus (y) , i love m8's better build quality, design and boom speakers of course . Good luck everyone !

The best part about the M8 above all is the slick design of there own first party DOT case. Amazing android keep up the good work.

It looks like a beautiful phone. My favorite thing about it is it isn't an iPhone 3GS, which I'm still using. >.>

But in all seriousness, it's been a long time since I've seen a phone that can live longer than a day. The battery life is likely my favorite thing.

Well, It's not like I didn't like the HTC One (M7), actually I find it a lot sexier than the M8! however, the screen of the M8 looks promising ~ 

I like the design, that's the best thing about this phone. Just sexy

I can't wait to see the One (M8) in person when I get to the shopping centre next week :)

My favorite thing about the HTC one is definitely the camera and the speakers. I currently have an iPhone 4 and its camera and speakers are sub-par. 

CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core, CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Motherboard: ASRock 990FX Killer, Memory: G.Skill Trident X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2400, Storage: Crucial MX100 256GB and Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB, Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 285, Case: Rosewill Galaxy-02, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ Gold, Optical Drive: LG WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer

My favorite thing about the M8 is the boom sound speakers :D Other manufacturers have the speaker on the side or the back. I mean come on really? Which side makes more sense to put the speakers on. 

Case Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX | Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z270i | CPU Intel i7-7700K | RAM Team Vulcan 16GB DDR4 | GPU Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | Storage Crucial MX300 1TB M.2 | PSU Corsair RM750x

Htc build quality is the best. Fingers crossed!

I really enjoyed the coverage of this phone, great work!

My favourite thing about the HTC One (M8) would be the fact that they took an already amazing phone, and managed to make it even better.
Oh and the microSD card slot, the gunmetal is actually a really nice grey, also the screen looks really vibrant and very nice.

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K,   CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i,   Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD55,   LED Lighting: NZXT Hue RGB LED,   GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX780 3GB,

Storage: Samsung EVO 250GB (OS), 2TB Seagate, 3TB Seagate,   Case: Corsair 750D,   Monitors: ASUS PB287Q 4K and 42" LG IPS TV,   PSU: Corsair HX650 V2,

Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB (MX Brown),   Mouse: Logitech M950T,   Headphones: Audio Technica ATH PRO700MK2,   Speakers: Logitech Z906,   Phone: Google Nexus 5,   Tablet: Google Nexus 9

What I liked the most about the M8 was the battery life. It's a dream these days a phone that can spend the weekend away from the wall.

And such a good looking phone... damn! I want it!!!  :D

My favourite feature has to be the on screen buttons which I prefer over my One S, Ohh and the 90% metal! loving the solid feel  :D

my favourite is definately the gorgeous metal chassis... *mhhhh*

My favorite thing about the M8 is it's design and the microSD, that was one of the  gripes i had about the M7 and why i got the Galaxy S4.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

my favorite thing is build quality, battery and camera    

I really want to win this Phone :) The thing I love about it is the build quality and the aluminum body :) Never won anything to date :D

Wow 19th my birthday day? Good luck to all and visit Cy on August its nice here. I but @Linus wouldn't survive a day in our sun :)

For me, it's the design. It's simply mindblowing. Congrats HTC on creating an amazing phone ;)

Oh man I'd love to get my hands on an M8, it looks so nice & slick. My Nexus 4 is starting to look a little dated!

wohoo, giveaway, my old phone is needing some replacement, yup, it isn't even a smartphone