HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Loving the build quality on this phone. Keep up the good work htc.

I like the phones from HTC and the best things about this phone are the speakers and the quality of HTC. My last phone was the HTC One X+, but unfortunately it broke due to a water damage :(.

My favorite feature of the HTC M8 is it's design and construction. Thanks for the awesome content Linus!

I love the build quality and finish of the HTC One M8 :)

What I really like about the phone is the Gorilla Glass. I know many phones have it, not just the HTC One M8. But Gorilla Glass ist just great, because it enables my lovely cat to use it, without making scratches!

(actually she just like scratching lcd's, i have to pay attention she don't discover my pc screen, my smartphone screen she dicovered already, but thanks to the Gorilla Glass it doesn't matter!)

Doscendo Discimus

Best about the M8 is the big display and the speakers :D

Could be my new Phone :D

I love the design of the Phone and also Sense 6 and well the battery life sounds good I want one even due my HTC One M7 is doing fine :D

The BoomSound seems interesting, but my favourite thing would be the build quality of this phone. The gun metal finish is gorgeous  :wub:

Hey everyone!,

my favourite thing about this phone is.... how HTC has gone about introducing the phone to the consumer market.

In Australia anyway, we had heard little about the phones release.

I think this is a major plus, as strange as that might seem.

It isn't like other smartphone companies that you often turn on the TV and there are ads everywhere about it, this often makes your expectations of them way above what's humanly possible.

Instead, HTC has given these phones to fantastic reviews like yourselves and let honest opinions do the talking.

This is based around my experiences and many of my mates hadn't even heard of this ether until watching your bloody good review!

this way of introducing a product is great, the company feels more down to earth and more personal, rather than over powering.

Thanks so much for the opportunity for me to post something like this on your forum...

Andre

My favorite thing about the HTC one M8 is the Metal Unibody Frame. It just gives it a luxury design feel that other top end smartphones don't have.

Heya!  I love the Phone overall, but the thing i'm looking forward to is the Dual-camera on the back. With it consumer 3D-scanning will be avaliable and grow and make it easier for people to 3D-print household objects. All we need is someone cleaver (Hint: check avatar) to create an app for 3D-skanning (like kinect) with the M8...  Love it!

If I win, I'll be able to replace my Galaxy Note 2! I dropped it a couple of weeks ago, and it's been acting up since. Either way, this is a great giveaway  :)

Gotta love the build quality and front facing speakers. My major gripes with my note 3... :P

HTC one M8 is a great way of balancing your personal and corporate life. As a corporate I want my office mails, office chat, office updates to be quicker and them to load faster. Sometimes I even have to do some quick adjustments to the large excel sheets and i have found that HTC One M7 does a pretty good job but I am sure HTC One M8 will surely carry that legacy to a whole new level. I have been an HTC fan right from the day I bought its metal HTC Desire HD which till this day runs fine and it has a been a great gadget for my nieces to play with by taking pictures, playing games etc., HTC One M8 wins in almost all segments atleast better than any android phone. HTC One M8 has a great camera, great UI, great Display and most importantly an oustandingly awesome maximum metal construction like a TRUE BOSS of android. It is now beyond doubt that HTC One Brand has become THE top notch android smartphone and I must make a compasison then It can be easily labelled as the iphone of android because of its durability, construction, performance, reliability and elegance. I would love to replace my current HTC with the all new HTC One M8 which is personally autographed by favorite and most viewed youtuber Linus the finess (If I am that lucky).

Hands down the speakers! The speakers on the n5 are definetly the thing i hate the most.

I really love the looks of it, and the boom sound speakers! 

SO tired of my HTC Sensations rear facing speaker!  :(  

Core i7 2600  Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3  EVGA GTX 970 FTW  16Gb 1600Mhz G.SKILL

Samsung 500Gb 840EVO RAID0 Random 80GB HDD Corsair GS700 Corsair ArticWhite C70

I loved the video and my favourite thing about this phone is the camera and the build quality. :D

My favourite new feature on the M8 is the MicroSD slot, which allows for up to a 128GB memory card.

I love HTC One M8 because HTC nuff said. :)

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

I really like the design of the M8. Such a nice looking phone :). HTC all the way!

My favorite thing about the M8 is definitely the beautiful design and premium look to it. Such a nice phone to hold and look at.