HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favorite thing about the M8 is it's design!

Finally a high end android phone that uses nice materials. (looking at you S*****g)

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5 GHz, GPUs: 2x GTX Titan, Mobo: Rampage V Extreme, Ram: 32GB Dominator 2800

Sound: Essence STX & SP 2500, SDDs: 2x 850 Pro 512GB, PSU: Corsair AX1200i, Case: Corsair 900D

Cooling: Full custom w/c loop (CPU, both GPUs), Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/14886-project-hermes-900d-titan-sli/

My favourite feature of the HTC One (M8) has to be the after-the-fact focusing capability of the camera. I have always wanted to get a Lytro camera but now as it is built into the phone it is an amazing feature to have.

What i like best about the phone must be the PERFECT desing. You can see that this phone shows quality.

My favourite thing about the HTC One (M8) is it's great design and build quality.

My best friend dropped my HTX one X in a lake, whoops.
I love the camera on the m8, I really hope I win one of these <3
Goodluck all.

The HTC is really impressive phone.

what i liked about it is the gorilla glass 3 < because i drop my phone a lot :P,and the speakers.

It looks awesome.

my favorite thing about this phone is the design and the speakers  

This phone looks amazing. It's time to bring HTC to the stage once again!

FULL metal unibody does it for me, and free stuff too

System Spec: H87 mobo from Zotac, I3 4130, 4GB ddr3 1600mhz Cas 11, WD green 2TB all in side of a Cooler Mater Elite 120

The ID is just amazing. Also, I dig the dual cameras.

Gaming and Editing: Intel Core i7-4930k 4.6Ghz 6-Core Processor - EK Supremacy CSQ CPU WaterblockASUS P9X79 ATX Motherboard - Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (8x4GB) 1866 Memory - EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black 1200Mhz 6GB W/ EK FC780 Ti Nickel Waterblock Graphics Card  - Seagate Barracuda 3TB 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive x3 - Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD x2 - Fractal Design Define R4 Window Modded - BitFenix Spectre Pro Blue LED 140mm Fan x1 - BitFenix Spectre PWM LED 120mm Fan x4 - Corsair HX850 80 Plus Gold Modular Power SupplyMicrosoft Windows 8 64-bit Operating System

I like the aesthetics and build qualty of the phone the most 

Great video, awesome phone!

The only and the greatest reason I like HTC is SENSE. In my opinion It's far better than any other launcher and I've tried alot of them... It makes the phone easy to use and get stuff done quickly.

The worst thing are the onscreen buttons. You can call me old fasioned but I like physical or semi-physical(m7) buttons more.

Out of the bunch of interesting features, my favorite would be the motion gestures, they are really neat features that will make the overall experience of the M8 simply better

What draws me to it is definetely the build quality of the phone. I also I feel like Sense has really improved, in my eyes it's the only good looking OEM skin compared to stock android.

Damn, I wasn't expecting it to be 90% metal, that's some serious build quality.

Dennis is asshole, why Charlie hate?

I hope you guys are clicking the link! My favourite feature of the HTC M8 would be the speakers. Love being able to listen to music in the shower :S

The One even got better!

Finally an SD card slot and even more aluminum!

Give me One pls

favorite thing of the M8 is that it is waterproof xD

It's finally here! Now that they have added a memory expansion slot the HTC One M8 becomes the most attractive phone on the market, in my eyes. I would absolutely love to get my hand on this slick piece!

My favorite thing about the HTC One (M8) is it's design quality. It's beautiful and unique unlike anything else on the market making it look and feel like a premium device. When I'm holding expensive hardware I want it to feel and look expensive. I also want it to have some sort of damage protection without need of a case and thanks to this design I can say that this will withstand many drop situations like the M7.