HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

The m8 is one beast phone

I would be glad to change my iphone 4 to something like it but no enough money

Anyway, goodluck to everyone

Love the software and how it manages the battery and the inclusion of an sd card slot even more awesome.!!!:-)

I really like the fact that the HTC is way better than my current phone a black and purple Sony Ericson W395, and because its a very slick looking phone. Give it to me please!!!!

I've had enough of my note 2 so would love to own this. Really looking forward to the camera features.

My favorite thing about the M8 is the battery 

Heyyo, have been waiting for the M8 to be announced for a while now. Now that its out, it looks promising, hope i can win this :D

This phone is everything that i imaginet my ideal phone would be, from desine to secs ohhh i would really like to have it, especialy now when i really need a new phone couse i use this broken peace of tech.Nice video btw big fan.

My favorite thing about the new HTC One m8 is the upgraded battery life not having to plug my phone in constantly or be worrying about battery life all the time would be amazing.

My favorite thing would have to be the battery - it'd be great to be able to go that long without charging, since it would both keep the charging port and charger in a better state over time, and it would mean less time spent with that annoying wire. The build quality also seems really good!

They really made a beauty with this one :o

meh, it's missing a bottle opener

This looks really awesome! love the aluminium body as compared to all the other plastic body phones..

Good luck everyone! :lol: :lol:

Hey Linus

My favorite thing about the HTC M8 has to be the front facing speakers. I totally agree with what you said in your video how has nobody else done this yet, guess you can always cup your hand  :(

i think the battery life of the m8 is the most outstanding thing to me. but the dual cam, the front speakers, the hardware, even the possibility of the dot matrix cover make it just a thing of desire...too, much?!......maybe.......yeah.....

The popcorn machine! Just kidding... I like the IR blaster that I can use to control my amplifier which is boom sound's big brother :P

BLACKWIDOW: i5 4690k - MSI GTX970 - 2x 4gb GSkill RJ X - 256gb MX100 - 1tb WD Blue - NZXT H440

I love the build quality and looks, also really appreciate the sd-card slot

My cat is his own pillow  :wacko:

The reduced degradation when viewing the screen from off angles.

I'll take one cheers. Great looks on the phone. 

Hi!

first of all, i'm a HUGE tech freak, and i just love the new one. It was like a mind blow when i first saw the one (m7). But, i'm not a rich guy, im in middle school and I can't afford to buy this phone, and my parents think its too expensive for me :P

I think, the aluminium body is the best thing on the new one. I just love it. Even more than the dual speakers. I'm just crazy about it, I guess. And of course it has a lot of power, a great display and a great build quality.

I really hope you choose me and good luck to everyone else here. The winner is one BIG lucky man :D

Longboarders/ skaters message me!