HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Cool review, Linus!  ;)

My favorite part is dual-camera! No company has ever done anything brilliant like that! Hands down for the mighty camera! Salute.

really love the build quality of the HTC M8 and Sense 6

I like this phone because it basically gives phone power-houses such as Apple and Samsung the ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ . My favourite feature is the dual camera which does that awesome 'dimension plus thing'

Awesome Video Linus 

Wow I just love the metal finish on this phone! Wish more phones would come like this.

If the speakers are even better than the speakers of the m7.It is really amazing. The speakers are my favourite feature of this great phone.

That is the best looking phone I have seen in a long time!

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

My favorite feature is tied between the dual camaras and the speakers.

My favourite thing about this phone is BoomSound. Why? Good volume, nice range, and facing the proper way (towards the user). I have no idea why other manufacturers have the speakers facing the side or facing the back. When I'm watching a video or listening to music, it's weird when the person beside me or in front of me knows more about what I'm listening to than me. 

I love the fact that the stereo speakers are actually pointed toward the user as opposed to my nexus 4 which has one speaker on the BACK! one massive design flaw in my opinion.

Favorite thing about the phone, just the overall look and appeal that HTC has with phones. Give or take a few gripes like you mentioned about the phone, the specs and looks don't lie. It's the flagship for good reason.

Great video Linus, don't stop making phone reviews! And regarding the phone, I have only one thing to say: I love it!

YAY! GIVEAWAYS! :D favorite thing will probably be the speakers ;)

i realy like the design quality of the phone, and i dont mean the exterior look and feel of the phone, but the interior design, that is just as impresive. the way they handle the heat  and the re arangement of components that eliminates the heat impact on one side of the phone, that in the long run will only damage the components, rendering the phone unusable. and that is a factor, considering that the m8 costs about the equivalent of 3 decent montly paychecks im my country. all that said, i realy like the previous htc phones and i always tought that their impact on the market was lower as expected, which is a shame, considering the build quality and customer service ( at least in my country.

so htc and linus tech team

keep up the good work

u have a lot of fans here in slovenia

p.s.

more luke videos...

the bigger screen size is what i want!

I love the 90% metal unibody, very very nice. :) GL to everyone entering the givevaway.

I really like the aesthetics of the M8.  

Everything about the M8 sounds good, from the aluminum body to the software features. It is truly a worthy upgrade from the previous generation HTC phone. PS the addison of the micro SD card slot was the best decision ever made  

God damn that's sexy. I am so sick of cupping my speakers -_-'

i really like the dual cameras on the back and the surprisingly good quality front facing camera. good to see companies are finally giving us a chance to take good quality selfies ((;

The HTC One M8 is truly a work of art ♥_♥

What is there not to like?:-) but I really like the software and how it manages the battery life plus the inclusion of an sd card.

i kept saying to myself i'll watch the video later since the day it came out and never got to know about the giveaway  :ph34r:

BE A MEMBER OF THE LINUS TECH TIPS STAR CITIZEN ORGANIZATION | JOIN HERE