HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

obviously the cherry blossoms covering the screen is the best feature hands down

My favorite things has to be the front facing speakers. I hate the cup trick it makes me hold the phone to watch something when I'd rather just prop it up against something.

My favorite thing about the M8 would have to be the build quality.  This is something android devices are still lacking.  The phone is beautiful.

love the front facing speakers the sleek beveled edge and amazingly beautiful nice big screen

I so want this phone because it looks awesome and I am just fed up with my Iphone 4 and how bad it is

What don't I like about this phone? The best feature to me would be the premium feel, when I am dropping a couple hundred dollars I want to feel like it was worth it. This would be one hell of a upgrade from a broken iPhone 4. gg to whoever wins.

I love the build quality and the fact that it is not made by Samsung...

I love the build quality and the fact that it is not made by Samsung...

The coolest thing about this phone is easily the boomsound speakers, blows samsung out of the water

I would love the front-facing speakers!  As it stands both my current phone (a Galaxy S Blaze) and my laptop have really crappy speakers.  

I don't have a smart phone. If this is really as good as he says, I'd seriously want to get it.

My favorite thing is that you reviewed it  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :) !!

Well actually everything besides the 4ultra pixel camera and the power button. I mean this phone has everything from the best speakers to best build quality plus micro sd plus awesome software. Ialso don't like the extra chin that has the htc logo even though they needed to put it there.(Its right above the bottom speaker).

I love the M8 thus far (From other's opinions), the battery life compared to the M7 just seems so much better. Which was my only issue with my M7 till it took an unfortunate drop and the case protecting decided not to care.

My favourite thing about M8 is...Linus loves it, I love it!  :D Speechless awesome phone!

AA

Love the awesome sice display,

would be the perfect replacement

for my one X

My favourite thing about M8 is...Linus loves it, I love it!  :D Speechless awesome phone!

AA

My favorite thing about the M8 is the new and improved Sense. It sounds so much better! Which leads me to the speakers. But that's two things, not one... :D

This Phone looks so neat and gorgeous!
I think the best feature is the Boomsound Speakers!

And even more memory storage now! Awesome!!
Best device on the market today   :wub: