HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favorite thing about this phone has to be the speaker positioning! Something so simple and trivial and it took us this long to figure it out?

I also love that the charge port is on the bottom of the phone and that it includes a MicroSD card slot. Seriously, the past HTC phones (most recently the HTC EVO 4G LTE) I have had had the charge port on the side and I absolutely hated that.

I hope I can win this awesome phone!

My favorite new feature besides the updated hardware is that the metal case back comes up the sides. It seems simple but that makes it seem much more finished.

Awesome! I was waiting for Cyber Monday sales for this phone but maybe i can get one here :D

the front facing speakers and that sexy sleek gunmetal body are the feautures I like the most about this phone :)

Camera for low light, the speed of opening and taking pictures on the fly plus the two tone flash for nicer color, this phone is perfect for taking pictures when going out.
NIce larger super LCD screen, protected by the newest gorilla glass 3 and boom sound makes it great for sharing content with friends or enjoy without having to get headphones or cupping your hands around the back for better sound.
SDCARD slot is back supports freaking 128Gb cards. The phone has a boost in battery life lasting linus a couple days. OMG this phone is perfect.
850Mhz  and 1900Mhz LTE in my country Linus

Favorite thing about the phone : It's htc :D

My favorite thing about the M8 is that we were destined to be soul M8s and live happily ever after. <3

favorite thing has got to be that cool case that's come with it. I use a nokia lumia right now and the glance screen is actually pretty cool, this is like a better version of that. (ignoring battery concerns)

My favourite thing is that when I get one I'll be free from the clutches of my iphone 5.

My favorite feature of the HTC One M8, is the front facing speakers :-)

Coming from a Motorola Droid this would be a HUGE upgrade for me.. its so old =(

The best feature of the HTC One M8 would have to be the build quality of the phone. 

The coolest thing is probably the dot view case besides all the other features :D

I've had a HTC's ever since using smartphones and i love them, would love this one also as i am in need of a new phone :D

My favorite thing is definitely the build, I really would like to feel it in person. :)

I fell in love with the M7 as soon as I got it last August so one can only imagine how excited I was to hear there was an upgraded version coming out.  Something that I love about this HTC model is that they give us a durable device unlike the Galaxy and iPhone.  The HTC One is truly built to last with its geurilla glass and metal body.  I absolutely love that I can put my apps into folders to allow more organization for those apps you can't uninstall.  I also really enjoy the new camera features.  I just love HTC and it's true what they say - they are quietly brilliant.

This might be silly, but my favourite thing about the M8 is that they ditched the stupid capacitive button layout from the M7. I literally ruled out the M7 as a replacement for my One X+ solely because, after trying it a few times, I couldn't stop hitting the useless HTC logo instead of the Home button.

Awesome innovation, sound is second to none. HTC gets it!

Boomsound speakers and the improved battery life rock!

honestly is how it holds up to real world situations. From real life things such as calling or skyping someone or even playing games, to physical things such as high drop protection and water I resistance. this is a phone for people who want to get things done with precision, and I am that person.

This Phone is so sexy and i already have a nexus 5 but im so wanting this phone!! only reason i didnt get the M7 was because it was 7 months old i knew the m8 would be out soon so i got a nexus 5 to get me off my dang iphone now that the M8 is here i cant wait to get one!!!!! i would love to win this amazing contest by HTC being so awesome too!! I love the look the speakers and the speed!!

I LOVE both the metal body (ow ow!) and the dual front speakers...

I can have one now, right? RIGHT?

>:D

Yay for a giveaway! My favourite part about the M8 is the removable SD card, which my current phone doesn't have.