HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Used the HTC one M7, and its fantastic, Would love to first hand experience the M8 and upgrade my phone

Count me in :D

Two biggest winners of M8 for me are the SD card slot and the bottom mic jack. Using heavy headphones with my M7 really punishes the top jack

I love the natural curves!

Well said plus the build quality.

Not to mention its a HTC "Hows The Clarity"

I love the natural curves!

Well said plus the build quality.

Not to mention its a HTC "Hows The Clarity"

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1iAfeSz

Amazon: http://georiot.co/1V30

Finally a worthy replacement for my One M7 from a year ago. This phone features a stunning ID, lightning fast performance, and aside from a couple of small complaints... is damn near as good as it gets. I hope you guys enjoy this video because I feel like now, one year into doing phone reviews, this is about as good as we can make them... It's a lot of work, but if you guys enjoy it, then it's all worthwhile....

Now onto the good stuff. HTC is giving us up to TWO phones to give away. All we need to do is generate 10,000 unique impressions on this tracked product page link, and I will give away two phones to random posters in this thread no matter who you are or where you're from in the world.

CLICK HERE -> http://s.htc.com/1nL8t8x <- CLICK HERE

One entry per person, but tell ALL your friends and family about it! Spread the word because this is a srs business opportunity to own what is arguably the best smartphone in the world right now!

The giveaway closes Apirl 19th and the winners will be announced on the WAN show before the end of April!

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1iAfeSz

Amazon: http://georiot.co/1V30

Finally a worthy replacement for my One M7 from a year ago. This phone features a stunning ID, lightning fast performance, and aside from a couple of small complaints... is damn near as good as it gets. I hope you guys enjoy this video because I feel like now, one year into doing phone reviews, this is about as good as we can make them... It's a lot of work, but if you guys enjoy it, then it's all worthwhile....

Now onto the good stuff. HTC is giving us up to TWO phones to give away. All we need to do is generate 10,000 unique impressions on this tracked product page link, and I will give away two phones to random posters in this thread no matter who you are or where you're from in the world.

CLICK HERE -> http://s.htc.com/1nL8t8x <- CLICK HERE

One entry per person, but tell ALL your friends and family about it! Spread the word because this is a srs business opportunity to own what is arguably the best smartphone in the world right now!

The giveaway closes Apirl 19th and the winners will be announced on the WAN show before the end of April!

I love the Premium feel of it! Held my friends and it just feels a lot better in the hands, a lot better than the S3 for sure. 

Holy balls does that phone look amazing!

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 MB: MSI Z77A-GD55  CPU: i5 3330 OCd to 3.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 2x8GB @ 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W HDD: Two Seagate Barracuda 2TB @ 7200 RPM SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

I love how it can get into camera with landscape mode and volume button from sleep :D. GIVE ME THE PHONE PLZZZZZZZ

One of the things that I know would be very useful for me, personally, is that the One M8 has an absolutely fantastic battery life! My Samsung Galaxy S3 can't last a full day of use without needing a good amount of charge time. I listen to music and watch YouTube a lot and my phone drains battery life very quickly for some reason so the One M8's great battery life is very welcome to me! ;-)

Thanks HTC and Linus Tech Tips for this opportunity. My absolute favorite thing about the HTC One and the all new HTC One M8 is the premium metal design.

It is so hard to choose the best feature of the M8. I think the sleek, clean looking design really caught my attention, as well as the gestures!

my favorite thing about the m8 is the design and the sense ui

Now tell me only iPhones can make you really sweat out of sheer excitement when hold your phone out? MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE IS THE WAY IT LOOKS. The HTC One M8 is like your Mother and the Military fused into 1, gives you what you need in an Elegantly sharp, snappy eye hurting look! Makes you wanna ask yourself every time you look at it "Is this really a Phone?" Just like having a piece of some space age technology inside your pocket.

The fact I like the most about HTC phones (so not just the M8) is that HTC doesn't seem to care about the stuff that pretty much all the other manufacturers (like Samsung, Sony etc.) are doing. They keep following what seems to be their dream of a "perfect experience".

However, if I had to choose my personal highlight of the M8, then it has to be the absolutely beautiful unibody. It makes the M8 looks so freaking sweet, that I consider to buy one of these puppies anyway. :D

The best thing I love about this phone is HTC's promise for one free cracked screen repair within the first 6 months of purchase. Allows me not to worry as much when I take out my phone to show it off!!! 

Can I haz this? I am already getting one (which should be arriving on the mail tomorrow) but it would be an amazing gift for my brother's 30th birthday :)

What I like most about the phone (between other things) is the built quality and how good and responsive it feels, I actually played with it at work (Best Buy) and loved it, even more so than my most liked brand of phones which is Samsung, although I think that if HTC took a few ideas from the Korean giant, it would just be unbeatable (although Samsung also should pick a few ideas from HTC IMO).

Anyway, I can leave my address so you can send me the phone ASAP :P

By far the build quality coupled with the micro SD card slot!

The full metal construction is the main selling factor for me!!!!

I would like to have a one m8!!!!!

Wow...I have so many favorites about this phone...Boomsound and the beautiful ID of this phone are definitely on the top of my list. Good luck to all participants...I hope I win this phone!

The best way to predict the future is to invent it