HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

This is the is the most well-built Android phone, hands-down. However, there are some stuff that could be assumed as a mistake and changed. The ultrapixels are not that a great deal, and sometimes, from what I've read, even the frontfacing camera does a better job.

On a such big phone, the power switch should have better positioning, however, the gestures cover that up.

Do people still call phones smartphones?

Cpu- Intel i5 3570k, Motherboard- Asrock Extreme 4 Z77, RAM- Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866mhz 16gb memory, GPU- Msi Twin Frozr II 7950, 

Case- Fractal Design Define R4 white windowed, Storage- 120gb Sandisk Extreme, Western Digital 3tb Green drive, PSU- Antec 650w 80plus platinum, 

Display(s)- 2 x Acer H236HLbid, CoolingXigmatek Dark knight Frostbourne edition, 2x Corsair Af 140mm Quiet edition, 2 x Corsair SP 120mm Quiet edition,

Keyboard- Ducky Shine 3 Mx Brown White Leds, Mouse- Corsair Vengeance M65, Sound- Swan M20 2.1 speakers, Audiotechnica ATH-M50S Headphones,

Vsonic Gr06 IEMs, Philips Citiscape Over-ear Headphones, Xiaomi Piston III IEMS, Philips Fidelio S2 IEMS

I am a fan of the build quality.... and the fact that it is just a whole lot nicer to use than my lumia :L

I looove the build quality of this amazing phone! :D

The best thing about this phone... All of it! From the amazing aluminum brushed metal to the new processor, hell I'd give an arm and a leg to smell this phone when it overheats. Good luck everyone!

got love htc and ihad the incredibule s be for and loved it whit the simplisety in the wokings

and in a big nead of a new phone

I really liked the building quality and design of the HTC One. The gunmetal version of the M8 is just awesome!

Love the metal body and mSD slot on the M8! :wub:  I was really thinking of getting one come June/July when my contract's up for renewal......honest to God truth! :)

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

Htc has always introduced some thing new in their phones and  had tried to be different then others. Some changes has failed and some succeded and I am looking forward what they will put new in m9, may be foldable screen before samsung

My favorite thing about the phone... EVERYTHING!! It's amazing!!!

I mean; the battery, sound, design, price, everything.

Best thing about HTC is the solid built body, would like to get my hands on one. 

Also clicked the link to be part of  10 000 unique redirects

My Rig: Intel 3770k with Corsair H100i pull, Asus Z98 pro , Corsair Vengeance 8GBx2 2100 mhz CL9, Galax HOF 1080 TI, 4 x OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig Raid 0, Corsair AX 850, Corsair Obsidian 650D

My favorite thing about HTC's m8 is their strong design cues from the previous model as well as a return to including an SD card.  I like that Google is beginning to mandate some things across the board when it comes to Android design, but taking away the SD card is one thing that I disagree with Google on.

I Love the booooom sound speakers and the build of the phone. I love the pic of your cat :D

I love the boom sound speaker and the build of the phone . BTW nice cat pic

I love the Gunmetal Grey on the phone, it matches my CoolerMaster Scout 2 <3

My favourite feature of the HTC One M8 is the front facing speakers. I've been using Samsung phones now and those tiny speakers at the back of the phone are driving me mental. I can't hear anything in an outdoor environment and the HTC speakers are simply amazing. Great clarity and loudness. 

Hope to see Canada one day!!!