HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I love the front facing speakers and the all metal build quality. I'm a bit disappointed that the keyboard is pushed over by the logo but it is it is easily offset by the nice upgrade in processing power. HTC always makes quality products. 

Awesome Giveaway!

Awesome build quality on the phone.

By far the best looking phone on any operating system even better than iphone. Killer looks!!!!

Dont know why HTC doesn't do good on sales, the company has been making great phones, may be because it doesn't have many gimmicky features to attract people but it gives what people will use the most and that is fluid interface, amazing sound and a decent camera with excellent looks. Would love to win one of the two phones.

My favourite thing is the build quality of the phone

This phone is making me consider the switch from the iPhone...

Well at least we all have double the chances...

Good luck to all.

This phone is far and away better than my 4 year old Droid Incredible. Build Design, 1080p display, boomsound, 2.3 ghz processor all that is way better than a 1ghz processor and a 480 x 800 pixels resolution display. 

My favorite thing about the HTC One is the Boom Sound speakers, they are far ahead in loudness and quality compared to the other top smartphones out right now!

Just watched the video and the phone, I would like to get rid of my iphone 4 and get something more hi tech!!! I hope I win!!!!! :)

The HTC One M8 is the phone to have.  I'm currently using a Droid Pro and I feel like a caveman with a square wheel.  I need a smart phone that can do more (calendar, notes, better camera), do it faster, and bring me rich sounding music in a sleek, sexy, but not oversized package.  Every phone should have dual front speakers and be built for travel with a long battery life.  Love the sleek and sexy build and design of the HTC One M8.  Send one my way!

Only one thing, i admire most about M8 is its 90% metal body. This thing looks super sweet. omg i want it.

Thanks HTC and Linus tech for another great phone, review, and contest, my favorite part of the HTC one(m8) is the front facing speakers, I was watching this video with my hand cupped around my phone, why is that acceptable.

I am definetly the most exited about the incredible boom speakers. Every review I have seen of this phone compliments them and I have yet to hear decent sounding phone speakers.

I like this phone , it is the best! My old iphone 3g is to old i need a better , bigger and smarter phone , i just love its screen and the speakers!! :)

What i like about this phone is that it's just like my black m7 (which i love), but even better :D

My favourite thing is the battery. I use headphones all the time so the speakers are not that important. But battery life... I'm dreaming about the times when I don't have to worry about the battery. And the build quality is pretty good too :)

I would have to say that my favorite feature is the paralax gimmic, purely because i tend not to game on my phone, but enjoy killing a few minutes with something fun - that looks it. anyway thats my thoughts, i clicked the link so hopefully everyone does too!

I love the HTC One M7 and M8. I don't like Sense, but I run a stock Android 4.4 ROM on my current phone, Samsung Galaxy S3. I bought it well before the One was announced, and need to keep it for at least 2 years in order to get a contract subsidy discount again. But I have no problems with it, so I don't think that I'll be changing even when that comes in a couple of months. If Samsung starts learning from HTC about DUAL and FRONT FACING speakers, then we may start to see competition pushing the market forward. Also someone please give me a thicker phone that has some real weight to it with 4000+mAh!

My favorite thing about HTC's Ones is definitely the front-facing stereo speakers.

My favorite thing about my GS3 is its popularity causing everyone to make accessories that work with it! I don't care if it's plastic or metal; it's wrapped in a rubber case 24/7 anyway. 

Desktop: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | 32GB DDR4 2400MHz | GTX 1070 EVGA FTW | 256GB NVMe + 1TB SSD

Primary Server: i9-9900K @ 5GHz | 128GB DDR4 2666MHz | GT 750 Ti | 1TB NVMe + 80TB HDD

Secondary Server: Xeon X5675 @ 3.1GHz | 96GB DDR3 1366MHz ECC | Quadro 2000 | 1TB SSD + 16TB HDD

Backup server (old desktop): i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz | 16GB DDR3 1600MHz | GTX 660 MSI TF2 | 2TB SSD

M8 so clean and solidly built. I have a S4 now but htc has won me with the sd slot :D

I like the metal body, it looks much better that the plastic bodied smart phones found on the market today.