HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I am in love with the fact that you can turn your phone landscape and press the volume button for the camera to launch in the M8. THIS IS PERFECT FOR ALL THE PICTURES. ^__^

This would be such an amazing upgrade from my Blackberry!

Those speakers and that screen make me want to sell my Lumia 920 and get this phone! Bit aint nobody got money fo dat!

Android phone that looks good? Yes please :)

My favorite thing is the build quality. It is a great phone

God damn it! I have the M7 but im in love with this new one!!

Heard the speakers on the M7, they were awesome. I expect the same on the M8.

I love that Sense doesn't take away too much from the beauty of a pure Android. Also the unibody. I hate plastic.

i7-4790k @ 4.7GHz, 16GB DDR3 @1866MHz, MSI Gaming X 8G GTX 1080@2060MHz, 500GB SSD, 2TB Raid 0 HDD, 240GB Raid 0 SSD, EVGA SuperNOVA 850W PSU, Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed

Best part is defiantly the build quality!

I really like the superior build quality and speakers. Bigger phones aren't my favorite, but the motion gestures to unlock the phone  are a really nice touch and make it more manageable.

My favorite thing about this phone is probably the micro sd slot and the camera. This is one of the only phones that still features the micro sd slot and I am sad to say that I chose an iPhone 4s before I knew how good this phone actually was. The camera is stunning. I know because a buddy of mine has it and has some incredible looking photos. Overall I wish I had gone with this phone instead of the current phone that I have.

I love the screen and just the overall build quality.  Super sleek.

Personally, I think the phone's solid aluminium body construction and its BoomSound speakers are the high points about the HTC One M8. In addition, the added functionalities in Sense 6 really makes it more appealing as well.

I've currently got an LG G2 which is freakin' awesome, except it has one major flaw, which is no micro SD card slot. Even though I've got shedloads of webspace for cloud storage, it's just not a substitute for having some extra RAM on the phone. This and the M8 good looks would be what I want, and hope to win :)

Case NZXT H440 White  -  PSU OCZ ZS 750W  -  Mbd Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming 7  -  CPU i7-4790k  -  CPU Cooler Corsair H100i  -  RAM 32GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer DDR3-1600  -  GPU MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G

SSD1 500GB Samsung 840 EVO  -  SSD2 250GB Samsung 850 EVO  -  SSHD1 Seagate 3TB  -  SSHD2 Seagate 2TB  -  HDD1 Seagate 2TB  -  HDD2 Samsung 1TB  -  HDD3 Samsung 750GB  -  Kbd Apple 

Mouse UtechSmart Venus MMO Gaming  -  Keypad Logitech G13  -  Joystick Saitek X-55 Rhino HOTAS  -  Headset Plantronics Gamecom 780 (7.1)  -  Spkrs Logitech Z506 (5.1)  -  GfxTablet Huion H610Pro

My favourite features would be the boom speakers and dual camera. :)

As always awesome video Linus.  I honestly can't choose just one thing I like about the HTC One M8 but if I have to choose it would be the build quality.  90% metal.

I use the htc one mini before it was stolen, best thing about all htc one family. Placement of the speakers!!!! Why you put a speakers on the bottom of your phone??? I'm using nexus5 now and i really miss the front speaker of my htc one mini. And the curvy body of the htc is a really well thougt design after you use other boxy and square build phone, you grip it so much better with the curvy body of the htc especially when typing! And hands down with the camera!!! Really miss using a htc! Late night youtube session in bed with front end speakers!!!

The 90% aluminum body is revolutionary; Matched with the lightening fast hardware, this is a serious smartphone that i really really want.  This will destroy my two and half year old galaxy note 1 lol.  Those speakers are what amaze me; nobody thought of that before? O well, good for HTC one users.