HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I really like the elegant aluminum body and the front facing stereo speakers.

P.S.
I also like the fact that it is a brand spanking new phone, and i might get it for free! :D

Far away but not afk

The fact that the htc m8 is better in every way possible compared to my Atrix 4g (Original) is reason enough to love this phone even more. But dat body tho huh  :blush:

Boomsound speakers !!! It's a shame no one else has it. 

Intel i7-4770K @4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | Asus Z87-Deluxe | Crucial Ballistix 16GB

EVGA GTX 770 SC w/ ACX Cooler | Fractal Design Define XL R2 | Dell U2713HM

I would love to have this phone!

AMD FX 8350, XFX Radeon 7950, 12GB Crucial 1600 ram, Corsair H60 cooler, CX600 psu, 60GB Vertex3 ssd, Seagate 2TB hdd, Zalman Z11 Plus case

I just got confirmation from Linus that the M8 giveaway is for any carrier, so count me in! Even after reading and watching the Anandtech and MKBHD reviews - big names, indeed - it was actually Linus who sold me on the device. Keep up the phone reviews!

Been using the HTC One for a while now (almost a year) and had no problems with it. Really liking the stuff on the M8 except for the fact that there's now a big black bar were the original home buttons were (should have just kept the touch sensitive buttons). Hopes that the goal has already been reached for those 2 HTC Ones and good luck to everyone that entered.

My favourite thing about the HTC One is dat screen. The viewing angle on it is beautiful

This phone looks amazing and the thing I like most about it is the great build quality and the front facing speakers.

This phone looks amazing and the thing I like most about it is the great build quality and the front facing speakers.

Firstly, Linus, I love your videos. Keep it up. Second, this phone seems to be absolutely ideal for me, this being due to the speakers. The front facing boom sounding speakers is something one of my friends always shows off about and I must say he has the right to do so because the sound is really incredible. I hope I stand a chance :) even though I live far away... 

This phone looks sick. Watched the vid, and I must say, the gunmetal grey with the brush finish looks amazing! 

What aspect of the M8 appeals to me the most? The build quality!

Also, I got a couple of 404's on the product page link before it worked. Not sure why.

i clicked the link! thanks for always giving back to the community linus. 

My favorite thing about this phone? It's the one, the ultimate one. The HTC One is to phones as 42 is to everything. It combines the best from everyone else and crams it all into something truly amazing.

I really agree with this review! HTC is the underdog in smart phones, and deserve way more hype than they actually get