HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I love the double tap on function of the m8 for my m7 has had volume troubles with me accadentaly hitting the voulume button as i turn it on or off.

I'd say my favourite part would be the seamless overlay of the notification bar and dock rather than having big black bars.
I've made my notification bar automatically hide (in Nova Launcher) since it doesn't have the support for transparent bars ;_; 

Awesome review btw!

I love the Unibody design and also the speakers! The awesomest smartphone in the world right now! <3

The M8 is getting some very good reviews, I was holding out until Linus' review, his reviews of the M7 helped me make up my mind about getting an M7. Very seriously considering buying an M8

Cool review. I'm curious as to how using the Apollo music player helps audio quality - is it the equalizer ?

As for the phone I love that you can double tap the screen to turn it on and I'm glad more phone makers are adopting this feature :D

i love the 90% metal finish, the camera quality, the battery life, the.... EVERYTHING!

My favorite thing about the phone would have to be a tie between the amazing build quality and the front facing speakers.  As someone who uses a pretty beat up plastic motorola phone right now and the hand cupping speaker method it would be absolutely awesome to have one of these.

i like the innovative speaker desing.

Putting in for my chance to win.

Rocking a lg-p500. I can only have 3-5 apps installed before internal memory fills up. I need a new phone sir!

My favourite thing is the combo of good screen/battery life, so I can use the phone as a nav computer for kayaking and other boat stuff. Also hope to put that NFC to some good use.

I made all my friends simply go to this page and click the link. If I win I can finally stop using an iPhone 4. I want LTE man!:(

I love it new HTC M8, superb quailty and design. I wish win one. Thanks for great review.

I love it new HTC M8, superb design,screen, speakers, processor and new camera. Thanks for great review.

Hi! 

I really like all the features that the new M8 has , but the best in my opinion is the battery life!

My phone almost dies on me every  day till I get home from work.

my favourite thing about the HTC One M8 is the durable and quality design because im good at dropping my phone :)

I'm still sitting on a galaxy S1 nice phone for its time but this would be a modest impovment  :) ty for teh free stuff linus and HTC!!!

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 2600 (4.2GHZ OC) EK-Supremacy EVO AMD RGB - Nickel+Plexi | MB:Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7

GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked | Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200 | Corsair RM850i | Boot Drive: Intel 760P 512GB | Game Storage: Intel 660P 1TB | Storage Drive: WD Blue 4TB | Logitech G810 | Logitech G502 (Proteus core) | Pioneer VSX-520K+ 4x Wharfedale Crystal 40 Standing Speakers 150W 4ohm | Logitech G933

Looks like a beautiful phone the screen is amazing compared to my s2.  All of the nice cameras would be my favore thing tho.  Good luck all hope to get the second phone.

My favorite thing about the M8 is.. that ill get it free if i win :)

I like the design of the phone. And damn thatcamera *_* I hope that i will win the giveaway. Linustechtips FTW! :D

love the build quality but best thing is the speaker layout, makes the m8 look gr8 :)

I like the fact that the phone's model spells "mate" :D Also the battery life seems very compelling... 

The HTC One M8 is light years ahead of any other phone in design. It's gorgeous.

I love the build quality. My main phone is currently an Xperia Z and as much as I love it, I wish it were a bit more robust. 

I would really love to win that phone!  :D

clearly the speakers. If not for the speakers I wouldn't have gone for the M7.