HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favourite thing about this phone is the build quality. I have loved the last few Samsung Galaxies I've owned but I am finally moving away from them for this, I can't stand the cheap feeling of them any more knowing there are beautiful masterpieces like this available. I feel like I am missing out.

Honorable mention would be the speakers, both quality and positioning, seems so simple and yet no other manufacturers seem to care?

what i like about the M8 is the fact that it is kicking samsung's and apple's but and always being a step ahead and also the brushed metal at the back , and sure i'd like to win an M8 , Hope i win , peace .

I really like the 3d camera-function.

And also i am a huge fan of onscreen buttons!

I really like the build quality of this phone, its amazing :D

Quality of the phone. less plastic<3 luv it

Best thing about the phone ? Has to be the speakers.

Girlfriend has the One Mini while I decided to try out Sony's Z1... and her phone's speakers are amazing - can't wait to check the M8's set ;D

Now send over that extra phone !

Keep going Linus - kudos to you sir ;D

There really isn't anything about this phone that doesn't trump my current phone, the Samsung Galaxy S2.
I particularly love the physical design and build quality of the phone, though. The aluminium finish really gives it a professional look and feel. 

Well done to HTC for releasing another flagship device to dominate the industry!

The thing i love most about the HTC M8 is the feeling it gives you to use. 
I got to use a customers HTC M8 at work a few days ago and its truly amazing to use. 
Its so smooth and exactly what im looking for in a Phone!
Sadly i really need a new phone as my old HTC ONE X got slammed in a car door. 

It Soldiered on for another 2 days but the back of the lcd was snapped and began shorting out. :(

My favorite thing about the HTC M8 is the awesome build qualitiy and the aluminium body

I love the build quality <3 it's so much better then the shitty samsung one that i have now, 

Linked clicked hope you get 2 too give away ^^

My favorite thing about this phone is the speakers, I use my phone a lot for watching netflix and good speakers is a must-have for me.

I have the One M7 today and this would be the perfect upgrade.

What an amazing phone, I love that it has two front speakers, why is this so hard for companies to understand? We want to hear our content!

I. Love. Everything. about, the. M8! <3 But mostly the build quality.  :)  :)

Fantastic review and phone the thing that I like the most is probably the fit and finish of the metal design

Rig: i7 4770k, R9 290 tri-x, 16gb Corsair Vengeance, Asus Z97 PRO, Corsair RM750, Carbide 300r, Cooler Master Hyper 212 evo, 120Gb samsung 840 evo, 2tb WD green

one thing, aluminium, i love it, ive dropped my one (m7) multiply times already and it only has some minor scratches. 

Keep rocking HTC 

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

My favourite thing about One M8 are those awesome speakers.

I have to admit, the build quality on this phone somewhat excites me. I've had countless android phones from manufacturers such as huawei, Samsung etc, and I've always found HTC's phones pull out on top in terms of build quality.

R.E.V.O.

Realise       Every       Victory      Outright

My favorite thing about the phone?

That is hard... I love almost everything!!!

But as a non HTC One user, i love the BoomSound speakers the most!!!

My favourite thing about the HTC One (M8) is the amazing build quality! And I guess that it runs android aswell hahah using an iPhone atm -_-

By far the best phone on the market for the year,  features that stand out from the rest of its competition:

- Boom sound speakers

- Build Quality

- Sense 6

- Gestures

- Dot case (sickest case ever!!!)

- Microsd Slot

The microsd slot is the icing on the cake, which is finally included on the one. IMO best feature! ^.^

My favourite feature is the fact that it's not made by apple :)

Many have already said it before that their favorite thing about the HTC One M8 is the build quality, happy to say, it is also my favorite feature. There's a lot to like about the M8, I mean I like everything about it from software to hardware and yes, I complain a lot about phones. The build of the M8 is just amazing. HTC outdone themselves from the old HTC One. The build quality for me is the most important thing for the phones. I've never been a fan of Samsung but I admit, it's a good phone but I disregard all those for durability is very important to me. A phone is something you carry everyday. Everywhere you go, you're in 'social mode.' Anything can happen, you can drop that very phone at any time, I don't want any compromise for malfunction. Along with the build is a nice design, it's hard to incorporate both design and build quality altogether. The HTC One M8 compliments both its design and build quality.. ALUMINUM - that's real serious right there. I just love the top. Yes, it looks like a remote but I can't get over the feeling that if I have that phone, it's like I'm from the future.