HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

clearly the speakers. If not for the speakers I wouldn't have gone for the M7.

My favourite thing about the M8 is... well... it's name is Mate, and i'm Australian so the M8 can be my mate... actually everyone is my mate because i'm Australian. But I love this phone and think it's a great phone not just because of the name.

Not to sound like a cop out but the design of the phone is definitely whats sets it apart from the rest. While they just stuck to their guns from the HTC One (m7) I think it was the perfect move, focus on the hardware and perfecting an already great product into an amazing phone. Gesture controls and IR and all the little extras are always nice but they really don't help set phones apart, which is why I've always preferred the original HTC One to the Galaxy s4 or s5, the more guff there is the more likely it'll lead to an issue! Another amazing thing is the audio, I'm glad they've moved away from Beats by Dre but at least they're still focusing on premium sound as opposed to many other manufacturers! 

Just got a M7 off my friend since he up graded to M8,Wouldnt mind having a M8 if you say the audio is better on the M8 Im loveing it on the M7

I really love the design and build quality of this phone. Also my current phone is 5 years old HTC Hero :D

Favorite feature? The 2.3Ghz CPU. MOAR POWER. 

Gaming PC: CPU: 4770k @ 4.0Ghz GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 RAM: 16GB Corsair vengeance 1600Mhz Mobo: ASRock Extreme 9/AC PSU: Corsair AX760i Case: Corsair 750D CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i HDD: Samsung EVO 250GB, 1TB HDD, 4TB HDD 

This phone have the best finish i have ever seen on a phone. It's nice and sturdy, and doesn't really have a lot of bling factor but have enough of it to where it doesn't need to be put into a case to hide it.

I love the aluminum  :wub:

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558

I love the previous One and so  far love the new One (get it? :D), you have the same critics about the phone as me Linus! I love the new features of the camera  and the build quality.

I love solid build design.  A big reason I liked the One was how good it felt to hold!  The build design of the M8 is my favorite feature!

CPU: Intel i7 7700K · MoBo: Asus Maximus Hero IX · RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB 2400MHz CL10) · GPU: EVGA SC+ GTX 980Ti (6 GB)
Case: Fractal Define R5, Black, Windowed · AMC: Corsair H90 with NF-A14 PWM (Pull)  · PSU Corsair HX 750W · SSD: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO
HDDs: WD Black 2TB and 2x Red 5TB · OS: Windows 10 · KB: Logitech 710+ · Mouse: Logitech G700S 
· Monitor: Acer XB270HU

Still one of the sexist phones to date, Rock on HTC!

Inarticulate bitches are the bane of my existence.

Love the design and body of all HTC One's. And the front stereo speakers too. Wondering why we cant's see that more often on other phones.

The build quality of the phone is just amazing. The best android phone there is.

Sense 6.0 is my favourite thing about the HTC m8.

P.S More phone reviews please!!

Sense 6.0 is my favourite thing about the HTC m8.

P.S More phone reviews please!!

My favourite thing about the HTC One M8 is the depth sensor accompanying the main camera. It gives me warm fuzzy feelings about the future of holographic photography and entertainment.

FIrst we had multiple focusing lasers, then we had Lytro. Now that we have this feature on the M8 we are getting closer.

Maybe this means that the hover-board will be available next year after all.

I've been Watching Wan show for a few months now, and I've finally decided to make an account on the forum just for this giveaway. Does that make me a bad person or just a bit antisocial?

Please give me an M8, because I have no mates (badum tiss!) and would like to use the excellent camera features as an ice breaker.

I love the speakers! The BoomSound speakers on the M7 are awesome and the M8 speakers are still awesome! Bummer my phone doesn't have them. :(  Better speakers really do take media consumption to the next level.

Dang, I'm still using a 5+ year old nokia.. and yeah this is my first post. xD Hi guys. Love your channel(s), Linus :)