HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Love the dual camera and the great battery life!!

WOOHOO! M8! HTC all the way.

Build quality makes this phone purrty.

I think that I like the build quality because I like the look of the m8 without a case.

I know the answer to Fermat's last theorem but there isn't enough room in my signature to announce it.

I like the build quality of this phone and it's a worthy upgrade from an iphone 4 :D

Favorite feature has to be the design of the system, one word to explain it. sexy

Keep the videos up! they are great.

probably the best phone on the market right now with the exception of the camera it is the most powerful device in this form factor.

My favorite things about the M8 are the build quality and Sense.

Love the metal body and the OS improvements over stock Android. Also, would like to have one :D

love the build quality :3 and I guess I love everything on it. I can't even begin to compare this to my current phone ZTE Skate

I think, HTC done a great job while creating the m8. The design is perfect and by that I mean hardware and software! Also, the new micro sd slot is the greatest advantage to the m7, which shows that they are caring about their users and listening to their complains.

I would love to win this beasty piece of technology even if I own the one mini

My fav thing about the M8 is that it's so much more advanced then my Razr M3 >.>

I think, HTC done a great job while creating the m8. The design is perfect and by that I mean hardware and software! Also, the new micro sd slot is the greatest advantage to the m7, which shows that they are caring about their users and listening to their complains.

My favorite thing about the M8 is really the amazing build quality of the phone. It probably feels VERY premium in the hand, almost like a nice elegant car. Really makes me second guess my galaxy s4 but hey what can you do, tech changes all the time.

favorite thing about this has to be the overall build quality

Favorite thing about the M8 would definitely have to be the speakers and overall build quality. I have an HTC Evo 4g LTE right now, and while it's a perfectly suitable phone for what I need, the speakers on it are pretty terrible. I'm glad to see HTC really made great strides in this category.

Favorite thing about the m8 is bigger battery and sixth sense.
Good luck everyone.

Linus!! Now that is the best phone review you did so far. Although you sound a bit like a HTC fanboy but I completely get your point as I feel the same about the M8.

I really love the design and Sense 6. And I am also tired of crappy/tinny audio on phone speakers which both M7/M8 addressed to. I recently canceled my contract just to get the ONE M8.

one way or another I am getting ONE ;) .....get it

Cpu: Intel core i7 4770k@4.1GHz CPU Cooler: CM 120v GPU: ASUS AMD RADEON R9 290 case: CM Storm Trooper PSU: Corsair HX750 motherboard: Asus Maximus VI HERO ssd: Corsair Neutron 250GB/Samsung 840 EVO 250GB HDD: WD caviar Green 3TB Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2100MHz 16GB Mouse: Logitech G700s keyboard: Logitech G710+ Monitor: Asus ProArt pa238q Speakers: Mackie HR624

Love the M8 top-to-bottom front-to-back, simply gorgeous. Best phone out there atm.

Wish I could afford one though.

Corsair 800D - Corsair HX 1000 - Gigabyte X58A-UD5 - Intel Core i7 975 Extreme - Corsair H100 - Palit GTX 480 - 12GB Corsair Dominators 1600MHz - Samsung 830 240GB - Dell UltraSharp U2311H 23" IPS

htc sense and the aluminum body, are one of my favorite things of the m8

Favorite feature: almost all metal construction.  i mean hell its the good looks of a sleek iphone, with a 5 inch 1080p display running android, and an aluminum body Plus the addition of a micro sd card slot is enough to sway me from Samsung 

This phone is GREAT. It would be nice to upgrade from my Motorola Razr. The best about winning this is that here in Argentina it's 1400USD (NOT A TYPO), and hard to find. Other than that, the build quality is my favorite thing.

I like the support for micro SD. This is something that every phone should have, and it is sad that more companies are not including it.