HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I like the fact that an android phone manufacturer finally stepped up to making a solid, fast and beautiful android phone, and then they do an amazing annual revision that has enough new features to justify an upgrade.

I love the build quality. It makes my s4 feel like a toy.

So I bought an HTC One m7_ul last year, and it has been the best phone I have ever had. Before, I was focused on the specs. It had to have the newest Processor for me to even consider it, and not the latest version of Android? Worth dirt to me. However, after buying the m7 not too sure about my  decision it was SOOO worth it. However, there are always improvements, and as far as I'm concerned the m8 is the same, beasting phone with one added bonus: MOARE METAAAAAAAALLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is awesome. My two favorite things about the m8 is the impressive hardware and the big screen.

The slide gestures are actually really cool, the fact that the screen is now physically detecting touch when the display is off is a very cool feature.

Favorite thing is definitely the larger 5in screen.

This is an awesome looking phone, I really want it.

what I like about HTC is their journey through time, from the days of O2 XDA Atom to HTC Touch and finally HTC One M8 they have grown as a company in more ways than one and have created some superb designs and stunning hardware.

This is one of the best phones I've seen so far, it really uses new technology (however useless they might be, parrallax viewing) and the thing that blows me away is the battery life, I've come to expect a short battery life with new smartphones, Not so with this one.

Love the dual camera on the back and also the crazy 5MP front facing camera :)

Great to see a phone with a battery life that keeps going and going...... 

Besides that i love the speakers :)

I love the high quality speakers on this phone. Im looking forward to it to replace my jurassic htc chacha. :))

I would love to win, in need of a new phone and the HTC looks so beautiful and the speakers are also amazing, something I like as a vivid music listener.

Awesome Phone, my favorite part of the phone is the speakers! I can not stand my current phone's terrible sound!~

Hmm.. best feature .... it has soo many but i'd say the speakers are the best feature !!!  :D

i like that HTC is really going for a good build quality.

and why aren't more companys building speakers on the front!

the speakers are the best part of the htc one. for some reason my phone has the speaker on the back and it makes watching videos incredibly annoying.