HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favorite thing would have been the built-in popcorn maker, but since that feature doesn't seem to work, I'll have to go with the dual rear camera with depth information. That's a big plus to see in a phone.

What astounds me about the m8, and the m7 before it, has to be those speakers. Like you said Linus, they are light years ahead of the pack.

really like the metal design of the m8 hope i win ;)  good luck to everyone 

i really love the gestures you are able to do to power on the phone while the screen is turned off

Tappning the screen to wake it and the dot case are the best things that stand out with the m8 for me.

My favorite part of the HTC M8 is the Uni-body Aluminum. It looks amazing.

Heh always have wanted a HTC One. Except they have never had a sd car slot. Also I love you show Linus and all the guys on your team are great. P.S. Slick socks and Sandals lol. By the wAY i WANT THOSE BOOMSOUND speakers.

My fav thing is the upgrade in the amount of metal in the construction and the speakers! Woop!

I like that the phone lasts at least a day with normal usage.  I hate having to limit myself when using my phone.  Can't wait to try the M8 out.

Good luck everyone.

Best thing about it is the build quality... and that design, damn it looks so good.

Boomsound and the build quality are impressive. its definitely the best all around phone today.

Best part of the one m8 is the amazing build quality and awesome speakers

I haves always loved HTC phones because of their build quality and their overall performance 

My favourite thing is the speakers 

Best sound on A phone BY FAR 

P.S: love the vids

:)

My favorite thing has to be the camera good enough for video chat

Maybe I can finally leave Apple behind :)

I am just in love with the attention to detail and the AMAZING build quality. I also regret buying the S4 now because of seeing that the M8 has a Micro-SD card slot. I hope I win <3.

Also, It's really terrible how 90% of the people entered are ALL fake accounts. It's not even funny. I, as a very active forum user am disappointed that I have the same chances (or obviously way less because each person that has a fake account probably has around 10 more) as these fake people. I think there should be a rule that people should have at least 100 posts before they can qualify for the giveaway.

I love that metal body.  :wub:

For me, it would have to be the great speakers on the phone.

I need a new phone badly, this would be sick!

Hopefully bye-bye Galaxy Nexus!

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

Please let me win I need I upgrade my phone blows I need some good speaker without annoying headphones when I'm home it will help me relax. Other than the speakers being amazing I also love the look of the metal. This phone would be a major upgrade. I hope you keep making videos

The metal body has to be my favorite thing. The phone makes a statement: I am not a toy.

Linus,

I hope this works, anyways, my favorite part of the M8 is it's Build Quality (and my second favorite is the front facing speakers).

Jacob

I have the M7 and I like the touch screen gestures the most to turn it on heh. lame no sense 6 for mine.