HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I love the new look. The M7 look great but the rounded edges look soooo sexy.

I REAALY LOVE HTC ONE M888!! ITS DESIGN IS JUST THE BEST WITH ITS BOOM SPEAKERS. BEST PHONE EVER MADE!!

Amazingly beautiful phone, great specs, sexy metal body

Why do I want that phone?

Well for starters that screen is amazing. The size and quality of it seems to make me feel very impressed.

Well, i own the m7 ever since you reviewed it, and my only complaint about was the SD card slot, So that's the feature I like the most about the M8 . Great site Linus.

My favourite thing about the M8 is the design and the micro sd card slot  :) 

What I like about the M8, is the design. Geez what a sexy phone!! Kudos to HTC for keeping the design simple yet extremely elegant. Love this phone :D

Very cool phone. I am a huge fan of the metal chassis and weight that makes it feel valuable. Another thing I always like to see is more battery life. My S3 never seems to last long enough. One thing I don't like though is the onscreen buttons and yeah like you said in the video, wireless charging is a big no no.

Favourite thing about the M8? The screen. Looking to upgrade my iPhone 4S to an Adnroid with a larger screen, and the M8 fits the bill. It also helps that it's the best phone on the market right now.

As most people would say, my favorite thing about the m8 is the boom sound speakers. I don't understand why other companies build their flagship devices with the highest resolution and fastest processor but include the worst speakers and speaker placement imaginable. As someone that watches a lot of media on my phone/tablet the speakers are awful and I constantly find myself covering up a speaker or using 100% volume at times.

i5-3570k @ 4.3GHZ | MSI Z77MA-G45, | 8GB HYPERX 1600MHZ | MSI GTX 660 TI | KINGSTON 120GB SSD 1TB HDD

Favourite thing about the phone has to be the speakers and the build quality.

Build log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/47209-my-350d/#entry625528

Intel i7-4770k I Corsair H100i I  Asus Z87 Gryphon Geforce GTX 780 I Corsair 16GB Vengeance memory I x2 120GB Samsung 840 in RAID 0 & 2TB Seagate Corsair 350D Silverstone 750w 80+ Gold I

Silverstone Tek PP07 Cable Sleeving I Asus Xonar STX 

Finaly HTC has the one thing I cannot live without, a micro SD card slot. So simple, yet so integral.

I currently have a HTC One V and it is all right and very tough (it survived flying off a rollercoaster), but the screen is quite small and now it is REALLY slow, I love the way the M8 looks and the big and high quality screen and the huge amount of power that it has available. I have never like I phones and I have had 2 HTC's and loved them both.

My favorite feature of the M8 is that the Google Play edition will retain some of the same functionality as the HTC version! 

I just like the fact that it is Android (I'm on an iPhone right now, and I hate it compared to an Android)

I would have to say my favorite thing about the M8 it the front facing speakers.Somthing so simple, it makes you wonder why its so rare.

I think we are reaching 10k's no problem :D
What i like the most about the HTC One M8 is the Low light camera performance , because i really like low light photography :D

My favorite things are the inclusion of the microSD card and the clean, slick look that the aluminum gives the phone. 

Would love to win!

T Sense interface and overall phone design is awesome.

I freaking love the design of it.

Since HTC started the One Series 2 years ago, they put themselves into the lead above any other android phone on planet earth.

Maan this phone is absolutley amazing!! Gosh, i want ONE M8(mate)!

Probably my fav thing about this phone is the build quality and the HTC Sense, they are close to perfect.