HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

As a Desire HD user, the battery life looks immense!

I like everything about the m8 basically! If the battery life is as awesome as you say then that is the main thing I am excited about. The speakers would also come in very handy when sitting around outside with friends. Finally the amazing aluminum body is awesome!

I really hope I win the m8! My favorite thing about it is going to have to be the build quality. I've been stuck with phones that are plastic and fragile and had the worst luck with most of them breaking somehow. It's true what you say about the iPhone 4 being the only really other comparison in terms of that. I really need a phone that's going to stand up to my accident proneness. Great review as always Linus! :) 

Easy the best looking android version(Sense 6) and also beautiful  aluminum design. I love it and I hope to get one. Good luck to all and thanks Linus for the content that you are bringing to us. Keep up the good work.

p.s. What happened with the new show idea? Are we going to see more toys and games or?

I love this phone. It's pure sex, especially in the gunmetal finish. The display looks great. Favorite thing? A bigger, better screen and front facing speakers!

Love the HTC ONE speakers and aluminum unibody ;D

Would love an M8 to replace my Xperia. Best feature ive seen on the M8 would have to be the look and speed.

Finally a beautiful Phone that still has expandable storage. Easily my favorite feature about this device.

The feature I like the most about the M8 is the Boom Sound speakers. I am someone who loves to share YouTube or music like Linus Tech Tips with my friends but the Nexus 4 tiny speakers does not allow me to do so especially in environment with lots of people. 

i really need a new phone :P i hope i win :lol: :rolleyes:

You know what? The battery is what means the most to me about the M8. It being able to last a full day of use (and then some!) is an improvement over my iPhone 5, which has horrendous battery life. On a usual school day, I often need to charge my iPhone twice. To hell with that. I had my eye on the Sony Xperia Z2, but this one has definitely caught my attention...

Excellent review Linus. Seriously. Would bang 10/10.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

The aluminium back is great. I would like to see more aluminium on phones in the future. Also, the Dot Case is cool.

something

i really do love the batterylife on it, and the display is F**** good. and htc´s senes is THE ONLY version of android i like (except vanila android)

kristian klint buckhøj

This thing is b-e-a-utiful ^^ I have always been a Nokia guy and currently owns a Lumia 920 but this phone is otherworldly...

Main PC

CPU AMD Ryzen 9 5900X  |  Cooler Noctua NH-D15 chromax.Black  |  RAM 64BG HyperX Fury 3200MHz  |  Motherboard ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E  |  GPU ASUS RTX 3080 TUF OC

Storage Corsair MP600 1TB, HyperX Beast 120GB, SK Hynix 250 GB, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, 2x WD Red 4TB, 2x Seagate HDD 2TB  |  PSU Super Flower Leadex Platinum 750W  |  Case Phanteks P400S

VR PC

CPU Intel i5 3570  |  Cooler be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3  |  RAM 32GB HyperX Beast 2400MHz  |  Motherboard Gigabyte B75M-D3H  |  GPU ASUS ROG Strix 1070 OC

Storage Samsung 850 EVO 500GB  |  PSU Corsair RM750i  |  Case Corsair Obsidian 350D

Even though I wasn't able to get the M7 I loved it, because it was in my "confortable" size zone at 4.7" and it was quite nice phone. M8 is a bit bigger, but I love the improvements they've made with sense 6. The only thing that concerns me is the camera. I don't take pictures very often, but when I do, I want them with high resolution. But I LOVE THE PHONE!!!
Good luck to all who enter.

#1 when it comes to build quality compared to other smartphones, unmatched speakers, beautiful design, long battery life and much much more, omg i want it! no...I NEED IT!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Wow! Finally a phone that beats the iPhone in both performance and style! Wouldn't mind one of those!

Main Computer : Case: Fractal Design Define R4 CPU: i7 4770K Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme4 RAM: 8 GB Vengeance Pro 2133 CL9 GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6870 1 GB PSU: Corsair AX860iOS: Windows 7 HDD: WD Green 1TB
Accessories: Mouse: SS Sensei KeyboardLogitech K360 Headphones: Audio Technica ATH M50
Mousepad: SS QcK Phone: Sony Xperia S

Good job on that review Linus!, I really like the premium design of the M8, and since I like to listen to music, those boom sound speakers are a BIG plus!
Share the link guys!, we want the second phone!!

Asus ROG G750JZ : i7 7400HQ - 16GB - GTX 880M - 256GB SanDisk SSD - 1TB Toshiba HDD - Windows 8.1 - 17.3" 1920x1080

metal phone + awesome speakers = HTC FTW :)

may favorite part of the m8 and the m7 is the speakers and blink feed and the build quality