HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I think that virtual buttons are better than the ordinary buttons found on any other phone

This would be a nice update from a 4 year old HTC desire HD :)

gotta love this phone :D

CPU: i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: Maximus V Extreme | Memory: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair Vengance Red 1866Mhz | GPU:Nvidia Geforce GTX 780 SLI | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | 2x1TB Seagate barracuda in RAID 1 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | Case: HAF X Nvidia Edition | Mouse: Corsair M95 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 | LG Blu-Ray Player | 27" 2560x1440p Shimian, Acer 1920x1080p | AKG K550 Headphones | Behringer MS40 Speakers

The only smartphone i've ever owned was a blackjack II. Haven't seen a phone since that made the data plan worth paying for. This one is worth it imo.

I have been putting off signing up and par taking in these forums, but i have watched your videos for many many months now with the occasional watch years ago, infact your review of the darkfleeet 85 case is what prompted me to buy two of them, and now a htc giveaway, what better time to sign up then now :P.

The phone looks sexy, and the gestures seem to be a huge improvement over my current HTC one S

I love the all metal design and how smooth everything looks.The added micro sd slot makes it so much better than the previous generation.

My favorite thing about the New M8 is differently the battery. As the battery technology is falling behind far at the moment this is a big step up. They said they increased the battery life by up to 40% from the m7 which already has good battery life, this leads to a phone with an amazingly long usage time!

I would want to win this to replace my iPhone 4s, Things i care? BATTERY LIFE!
Doesngt matter if your phone can make popcorn or chill a beer if it lasts only 5 mins in use... BATTERY LIFE is the most important thing these days and the M8 has it.
Also would like to try the speakers on it. and a 1080p screen.

Wow! It's cool that you can give away these two awesome phones! I personally like the HTC One M8's for their speakers and camera. The photos and videos you've showed in the video are looking quite nice! About the speakers: I completely agree with your statement about holding your hand like a cup to 'bend' sound towards you if you have a rear speaker. (I have a rear speaker)

The last thing I want to say is that I like the fact that you will ship it worldwide!

clgst14

Big fan of your vids Linus. Great, real reviews. HTC One looks awesome. The build quality really won me over.

Absolutely awesome phone, click dat link! :D 

I love the build quality of it, that aluminium chassis is sweet! 

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W 

My favorite part about this phone is the fact that it has great battery management!!! :wub:  The camera is also astounding from what iv see and id love to ditch Samsung and loose this ugly note 2 for HTC's beautiful design!

Is this random picking?

oh well, i f*ing love the design of this phone. The brushed aluminum is gorgeous

I like the design of the new HTC one, in my opinion it is much better than the design of the old HTC one.

Main Rig: EK custom loop |2700x @ 4.25 Ghz| Msi X470 Gaming Plus | 32gb DDR4 | Aorus GTX 1080ti @ 2088 Mhz | TT Core X71 TG | Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb + 256gb Toshiba NVMe + 275GB Crucial m.2

Laptop: Surface Book 2 15" |  i7 8650U 4.2 GHz | 16gb DDR3L | GTX 1060 6gb | 265GB NVMe SSD

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/9jvNnH

wow that was a nice phone you got there. the best thing about it most be the aluminum body and the sick camra

nice video pleas Continue the good work

My favorite thing about the M8 is the aluminum build, its nice.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

It's honestly hard to pick my favorite thing about this phone.  I've never been much of an htc fan, since I have the one s and it sucks balls, but since this phone I may be converted.  Though, if i had to pick I would probably say my favorite thing, or rather things, are the screen and speakers.  My phones are basically YouTube devices, and with the large screen and front facing speakers it would make a much better experience when watching Linus's videos.

Honestly? 

I'm not big in the phone scene - I got my iPhone 5 a few years ago now, and it does what I need it to do. It's pretty solid. But Apple just more and more as time goes on keeps disappointing me. This is the first phone in years that it looks like it really would, for once, but a worthwhile upgrade to my iPhone.

Plus, this got me to finally register for the forums, so - double bonus!

I really love the sleek look of the phone.

Hope we get to 10 000 CLICKS!!

I have owned the HTC ONE since day one release and it is a beast! Looks like they Hulked this one, "you catch that one".

I'll sweeten the deal if I win I'll donate my HTC One to the show for a 3rd giveaway.