HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Screen real estate! I've been working with an iPhone for the longest time now and I have gigantic man hands that simply cramp up at the use of a puny iPhone. So having a larger screen would be much appreciated.

Amazing looking phone! Maybe other companies will get on the bandwagon and start giving their phones better audio.

Everybody click! Hopefully its time for a new phone for me!  :)

My first smart phone ever was a HTC I hope I get to try it again!

Amazing quality... It's hard to single out one thing but I'd go with the speakers. Seriously, I can't understand why the other manufacturers still put speakers on the back of the phone.. ugh can't wait to get rid of my S2X for that (well that and the fact that wayyyy to slow now).

Excellent review, keep up the great work!!

2nd video I've watched so far, and one thing's for sure - the reviews are pretty darned good. And woot, that HTC M8, maaaan. Nice stuff.

Once you go HTC, you never go back!

Best thing about it is definitely the increased size. Because now, aliens have a better chance of spotting this beastly piece of technology from space! :D

Best part is definitely that super sexy metal body hands down.  

The built quality is amazing on this phone! My old phone is starting to be a hassle.

This actually does look like a great phone. even though I'm liking the WP8 experience right now, my 920 is getting a bit old.....

Favorite thing about the M8...

Gotta be a tie between the outstanding build quality of the M8, plus the fact that it has an SD card slot. I'm so sick of all these premium phones being made of plastic, it was the main reason I didn't get the Samsung Galaxy S3 at the time and instead went for the more premium feeling Motorola Razr HD. Kevlar backing has to be my favorite material to have on the back of a phone for durability and feel, but the aluminum of the M8 and M7 is a super close second. And that SD card slot, it doesn't seem like a feature we are going to move away from anytime soon, and I love having one for loading up with music and photos, not a fan of having to manage a small amount of storage on a phone.

as an iPhone-as-a-daily-driver user (I've used Android for some periods of time here and there), this is one of the few Android phones I would be absolutely THRILLED to have.

The metal case of the M8 is beautiful and the cat video, such quality. 

They have years ahead from samsung. Sadly, that phone has not come out yet in my country.

I love the M8s snapdragon 801 most of all :D and the dual cameras on the back side.

Personally I like how a phone looks and this is ONE (pun completely intended) that really caught my eye. Also the specs really impressed me, so did the gesture based call answering. This will defiantly be my next phone.

Can't wait to see one of these in person. The M7 had a ridiculously good speaker compared to my LG OPTIMUS G Esomthingorother. Come on LG really one small speaker on the back of the phone? I really like that they have managed to improve the speakers on the M8. AAAANNNddd then there's that beautiful brushed aluminum finish on the back.

Java tuts:

Constructors, possibly more to come.

221 Goodbye.

Definitely the build quality! More manufacturers should invest this much into build quality.

I love the loud speakers, and the quality of sound.

The best thing for me is the speaker position and the build quality of the phone. Great video by the way.

• Finished ? It'll never be finished. A battle isn't like some stupid argument. As long as someone's still breathing, the fight isn't over. Everyone who searches for power without exception searches for battle. Do you fight in order to become more powerful ? Or you want more power in order to fight ?