HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I like the Design and speakers most, but other awesome things like the display,battery life,and the wide angle front cam,Beastly processor make the phone much more intresting

Hope to win

*Fingers crossed*

i love the almost all metal construction, it looks so great  :)

This phone looks amazing, always wanted an android. My favorite thing about the HTC is the beautiful look of the actual phone and the super user-friendly interface.

Good luck everyone!

my fav thing about the htc one its how it looks so bad ass better than any phone in the market

:o I love the look of the HTC M8 its such a clean and sorta understated but still noticeable :) would be nice to win one of theses phones , good luck everyone :P

CLICK THE HTC LINK EVEYRONE 

My Pc Specs

CPU : AMD FX-8350 @stock w/Noctua NH D-14   Mobo: Asus M5A99FX    Ram : 16gb Corsair XMS3 @1600mhz    GPU : Gigabyte GTX970 Windforce OC 4GB @1429mhz   SSD: Sandisk X110 256gb    Case: Be Quiet Silent Base 800 Windowed  PSU: EVGA 850w g2  Peripherals : Corsair K70 w/Red Switches , Logitech G502 , Samsung SyncMaster S22B300 (1920x1080) , Ttesports Shock one headset , Phone : HTC one A9

Oh god i would love this, i can't stand my tiny Nokia 500 with my big hands, need a 5" display! and love android! GL everyone!

i5 3570k @4.2GHz  / MSI Z77A G45 / Cooler Master SilentPro Gold 550W / Zalman z11+ / Corsair Vengeance Low Profile Blue 2x4Gb 1600 Mhz / Noctua NH U12P SE2 / WD Green 640Gb / Asus GTX760 DCUII OC

I really like the speakers, the duo camera and refocus. Hope i'll get lucky:D

It is quite hard to choose one thing that I love about the M8 but some of the few things that appeal to me is the build quality, sound quality and the Camera. This is definatly one of my dream phones and would be a massive upgrade from my dying LG banter . I hope the economy comes around so I can get another job to afford one of these bad boys some day.

By far the best thing about the M8 is the ID. If I were to single out a feature it would be the inclusion of an SD card slot. MUCH needed.

My favorite thing about the HTC M8 is the screen size and quality 

favorite thinng has got to be the expandable memory. only problem I have with my current phone.

My favourite thing has to be the speakers. After using the original One I cannot do without them

I really like the the Sense and the big speakers.  :)

I love the look of brushed metal, especially that nickel-esque look somewhere between aluminum and painted black.

Shamelessly registered hoping to win a phone.  :rolleyes:

-MT

this phone is so revolutionary, i mean dual front speaker, dual rear camera ....

Corsair C70|i7 3930K|Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600Mhz|Asrock x79 Extreme6|Samsung SSD 256GB|WD Green 3TB|Corsair H100i|Corsair TX750m |GTX 780 Palit Super JetStream (review here https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/54814-palit-gtx780-superjetstream-review/ )  -_-|

STILL LEARNING ENGLISH  :P  :P  :P

My favorite thing about the HTC One M8 is that it is a billion times better than my motorola razr HAHA!! HOpe i win!!

The fact that this phone has front speakers instead of a single speaker on the bottom is a huge plus for me.

Fav feature is camera!

My Rig: AMD FX-6300, Gigabyte Windforce 280x, 8GB Adata XPG 1866 Mhz

Coming soon  :lol: : Two Kuhler 650's, one on the cpu, the other paired witha Kraken G10 

I love the fact that headphone jack is at the bottom and that it has loud speakers. Good for people who listen to music or the radio in the morning.

My favorite thing about the M8 has to be its look and design.