HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favorite thing about the HTC M8 is the second camera that gathers more depth to my photos, and i also like the bulid quality of the phone. !!!!!!

My favorite parts about the HTC One M8 is the Dual-Camera and the BoomSound front-facing speakers. Both features are very intuitive and inventive. Many people will say build-quality and what not is their favorite, but I believe HTC has already shown the world how good, build quality can get in an HTC Phone. I really hope I win, so I can use these features to my liking. yey!!!

I love those speakers battery and gesture controls, really wish I could afford that phone

I love the build quality on the M8, why can't other manufacturers learn from HTC and Apple.

My favorite thing about the M8 is has a SD card slot.

I have always liked the HTC One for its solid construction.  Cheap plastic just doesn't cut it on a product that you will be using every day so two thumbs up for build quality.  (Oh and gota love that SD slot)

That said it is scary seeing how hard it is to repair if you do a stupid and actually do damage it.  Forget project Ara and just make a phone that is easy to repair.

1 Timothy 1:15

My galaxy S4 broke 2 weeks ago. I'am sure this will be my next phone  :) Love the build quality and MicroSD slot.

I have owned the HTC M7 for almost a year now and it has been my favorite phone by far! I like how the M8 improves on the design by increasing the display, adding more metal, and rounding the edges. HTC's sense is also awesome! I used to hate anything that wasn't vanilla android until I got my hands on the M7 and was pleasantly surprised. Good job HTC!

I have a free phone and one yr till contract is up this would really help me out since my current phone started going slower in under 1 yr

CPU: i5-4430 @ 3.0GHz RAM: 16GB GPU: GTX 670
ASRock Fatality H87 Performance Win 7 Pro

I would like a free phone please. The best about the M8 is the speakers and metal body.

Love the design and speaking on this phone <3

My favorite thing about the M8 is obviously the build quality. Also the speakers, camera and screen are very good, as they do not undercut or go overboard on either. It is a great balance.

I need it bad because im currently stuck with an age old nokia n72 :(

I am so very glad that Linus is giving away 2 of these awesome phones!  My favorite part of this phone is the Adreno 330 Chipset. Much wow!

This looks like an excellent replacement for my current phone. I really like the use of a simple design that really looks good, but most of all I like the use of front mounted speakers.

I rally love that solid metal body and those great Boomsound speakers

My favorite thing about the M8 are the speakers on the front of the phone. I do the "cupping your hand trick" way too often with my iPhone 4S.

MotherboardASUS M5A97 le R2.0, CPUAMD FX-6300, Graphics CardSapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB,

PSU: Corsair CX600M, RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series, HDD1TB Seagate Barracuda, CaseCM Storm Enforcer

I think my favorite part is the dot case option. I love the idea of being able to simply double tap the screen to get a low power time reading. Half the time I take out my phone just to check the time and i have to wake up the whole display.

I really like the unibody design of the phone. I would say this phone is currently best looking one out there!

Love the HTC ONE build quality ;) really want one :)

Was hard to only mention one so i'll say build quality and front facing speakers

i7-3770K @ 4.4 GHz | Thermalright HR-02 Macho | AsRock Extreme 4 | 2x8GB HyperX Red 1333MHz CL9 | MSI GeForce GTX 970 GAMING "4GB" | SuperFlower Golden Green Pro 650 W

Samung 840 EVO 250GB | Mushkin Chronos 120Gb | WD Caviar Blue 1Tb | Seagate Barracuda 3Tb | WD Black 5TB | Fractal Design Define R3 Arctic White    

GEAR: Fujitsu P23T-6 Thor Edition & ASUS VS239NV | Corsair K70 Silver | Mionix Naos 7000 | AKG K7XX + Fiio E10K + ModMic 4.0