HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

build quality

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

Like it becesue it has a bit bigger screen than my current phone

Those dual boombox stereo speakers!!! ^_^

Thanks for the chance, Linus...

The best thing about the HTC M8 is the fact your selfies are in better quality than the pictures taken by your rear camera!

MICRO SD CARD.

I would really like this phone as I currently has an old Sony Ericsson ...

Been looking lately between the Nexus 5 and the HTC One, M7 or M8. What I really like is the metal chassis.

My favourite thing is the the aluminum excellent build quality and the front facing boom sound speakers 

Almost certainly BoomSound. WHY that isn't on other phones I'll never know.

i7 4770K @ 4.4GHz (1.24v) | ASUS Z87 Pro | 8GB TeamGroup XTREEM 2400 | Sapphire R9 290X Reference w/H75/G10 | 512GB Samsung Evo 500GB SSD | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 | 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB | Novatech 750W Black Edition Modular PSU | Fractal Design Define R4 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2

LG 27EA83-D (2560x1440, 10-bit) | Logitech G510 | Perixx MX2000 | Dolan Mouse Mat | Phillips Fidelio X2/Logitech Z5500

Dat aluminum body and that ID make is so much' awesome

I like the camera that can restore focus, but to add the speakers in front makes it better.  

Favourite part of the One is definitely the screen size and design. It looks like it would fit perfectly in the hands and I really like the positioning of everything (except that damn on button). Design is really nice too, looks sturdy.

My favorite thing about the M8 is everything. Literally. The build quality is unparalleled. The BoomSound speakers are loud and crisp and have no distortion. While the camera lacks Megapixels, it still takes amazing photos and Zoe will always be my favorite camera trick ever. The battery life is simply superb. The display is clear and so concise.

This phone is my favorite phone I have ever seen. I have watched and read so many reviews of it hoping I'll be able to get one someday. Right now,the money isn't freely available. But, this WILL be my next phone.

I wouldn't mind the HTC one M8. I love the camera features.

Blinkfeed seems like an awesome way to fill the hole in my heart that was left after my Xperia X10...

Two favorite things about the M8 is the second camera on the back for cool effects and gorilla glass 3!

My favorite thing? Not having to cup my hands to listen to anything without head/earphones. I didn't really know that it was a thing, but I did that on my own and thought I was revolutionary. But knowing now that I don't have to, way to go M8.

Hey,

my favorite thing of the HTC One M8 is the awesome Camera and the cool look! The brushed aluminium look soo awesome duude, i like it very much :)

The video was cool too, i like the end with the phone calls!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen (sincerely):

SoCrazzy :)