HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Loved the video, made me lol a couple of times. Definately keep doing reviews like this +1 from me.

My favorite feature would have to be the 90% aluminium in the body constuction.

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

I would love this phone for the Boomsound speakers alone, as I am sick of using the hand cupping method to amplify the crappy sound of my Iphone 4S speaker, not to mention the superb metal build quality.

My favorite thing about the HTC One is the smooth aluminum finish. I don't think I've ever held another phone that seemed to ever put as much time and effort into making it feel the same way it looks; sexy. And the SD card slot is a good addition too, something I wish the M7 had, but oh well it is still a great phone.

I really love the look of this phone and great review Linus :).

This phone looks insane. I've wanted to try an HTC for awhile now, I need to buy this phone!

Woow! you Rock Linus

The qualcomm snapdragon 801 In the Htc One m8 is a Awesome!!! 

Best Luck For everyone :3

Love the front speakers, hope to get my hands on one!

Superb review Linus! My favorite thing about the HTC One is for sure the flawless design.

Best thing? Everything. Choosing one... That would be the bigger screen and beautiful design.

favorite feature has gotta be the boomsound speakers.

Oh yeah great free phone with good front facing speakers :D

I really love how solid this phone is, and how powerful it is, and how long the battery lasts, and the screen size, and the speakers, and everything else.  :D

I really hope I win one, it is my dream phone.

My favorite thing about this phone is the new version of Sense and it's awesome display.

Like the Sense skin, BoomSound, return of the memory card, and want that phone.

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4790K (4GHz x 4 cores/8 threads);

RAM: 32GB DDR3 1333MHz; 

Graphics: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC GAMING ACX 3.0; 

MB: ASUS Z97-A/USB 3.1; 

Storage: 512GB Samsung 970 PRO NVMe SSD.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

I like the gestures and snap-ness of this phone

OS: Windows 10N -- CPU: Intel i7 8700k @ 4.9GHz -- CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 -- Mobo: Biostar Z370GT6 -- RAM: 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @2933MHz

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 8GB FTW -- Case: Fractal Design Define R4 -- Storage1x 960GB Corsair MP510 SSD and 3x 1TB HDD -- PSU: Corsair RM 650x

Monitors: Acer 1440p144 + 1440p60 -- Keyboard: Leopold FC750R -- Mouse: Glorious Model O- -- Headphones: Beyer DT1990 + Schitt Fulla 3 Microphone Samson C01UPRO

Love the build quality and the boom speakers :)

HTC One M8 seems awesome in the review. I don't own any smartphone, wish I had one to compare with this beast!

Favorite thing has to be the battery life! Fancy features mean nothing if you can't use them for a whole day...

Love the fact that it charges reasonably quickly :D doesn't punish me for having a terrible memory and not plugging it in before I go to bed

Loved the review! Despite a lot of grievance about the camera(s) on the M8, I would have to say both the front facing and rear facing cameras on the M8 are a definite step ahead of devices. The hardware combined with the new, and clean sense 6.0 software make an outstanding and elegant use for this device above others.