Do I need to worry about this?

I recently spilled some clear corsair XL5 coolant on the back of my EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 HC. There was no power in the PC, the PSU was switched off and unplugged when this happened. I drained my reservoir and took off the tubes above my CPU. I quickly realized and took it out to dry the backplate. This backplate is like a cheese grater, it has holes everywhere and  the liquid leaked through to the PCB. I dried it up using a hair dryer, and after I put a drop or two of 91% alcohol and then dried the alcohol shortly thereafter. I made sure it was completely dried out before I put in the PC to use it. It works completely fine, no fps dips, no weird smells, no artifacts, it is a completely fine card. But I then found out that the coolant even though it had been dried up, left a weird streak of the liquid path on the back PCB under the backplate where the liquid has spilled through. This dry streak of non existent liquid is pissing me off even though everything is fine, I think that because the coolant was thick, it left the streak. Should I worry about corrosion or rust? completely dry, but did leave a layer on the PCB.

P.S: I would've unscrewed the Backplate to properly clean it up with 91% alcohol and a swab, but EVGA left a "friendly" warranty sticker on one of the backplate screws. 

Probably not, it's just residue of anti-bacterial and anti-corrosive etc. The stuff to help your loop. When I first started, I had an issue with my soft tubing and it constantly leaked on my GPU, Never any issues, took me a while to figure it out too.

Proud owner of a custom water cooled Ryzen 1400. 5800x  

Thsoe wranty stickers are bullshit. 

In the usa theyre completly illegal under the magnuson moss warranty act, they cant void a product waranty for you opening it, no matter if its in the waranty terms you signed.

Unfortuanatly the only compant that seems to know that is valve, saying that the waranty on the steam deck is not void for opening it, but if you break it.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

54 minutes ago, ELN APPOHC said:

I recently spilled some clear corsair XL5 coolant on the back of my EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 HC. There was no power in the PC, the PSU was switched off and unplugged when this happened. I drained my reservoir and took off the tubes above my CPU. I quickly realized and took it out to dry the backplate. This backplate is like a cheese grater, it has holes everywhere and  the liquid leaked through to the PCB. I dried it up using a hair dryer, and after I put a drop or two of 91% alcohol and then dried the alcohol shortly thereafter. I made sure it was completely dried out before I put in the PC to use it. It works completely fine, no fps dips, no weird smells, no artifacts, it is a completely fine card. But I then found out that the coolant even though it had been dried up, left a weird streak of the liquid path on the back PCB under the backplate where the liquid has spilled through. This dry streak of non existent liquid is pissing me off even though everything is fine, I think that because the coolant was thick, it left the streak. Should I worry about corrosion or rust? completely dry, but did leave a layer on the PCB.

P.S: I would've unscrewed the Backplate to properly clean it up with 91% alcohol and a swab, but EVGA left a "friendly" warranty sticker on one of the backplate screws. 

Just leave it out of the system for a couple of days and you should be fine. You can take it apart without voiding the warranty if you are in the US and clean the back with just a dry cloth. That fluid is water and glycol I believe so if should not be conductive when dry. I would clean it just to be safe.

91% alcohol still has 9% water so you will really want to make sure it is dry before powering it on again.