Zombieland the Series (Out now)

mr-nipples

Zombieland is one of my favourite zombie films of all time! It taught me the importance of limbering up and how to enjoy the little things. The pilot episode is out on amazon for free (even non-prime members) however you may need an amazon account to watch it! I'll give my feedback on it soon once I've watched it :)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CE18P0K?tag=vglnkc8077-20

Whoa! Wasn't even aware of this, thanks!

No worries! The reviews are really mixed and the fact that its a different cast makes me apprehensive! Fingers crossed! 

Not gonna watch it. I liked Zombieland, okay movie. But it seems like it'll just flop, most of the jokes would only really work in the context of a movie, and i felt that after i'd watched it once through, i didn't need to again.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

most of the jokes would only really work in the context of a movie

I dunno about that, the movie was originally planned to be a series!

Zombieland is one of my favourite zombie films of all time! It taught me the importance of limbering up and how to enjoy the little things. The pilot episode is out on amazon for free (even non-prime members) however you may need an amazon account to watch it! I'll give my feedback on it soon once I've watched it :)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CE18P0K?tag=vglnkc8077-20

OH MY DAYS THAT LOOKS AWESOME :D

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

I liked zombieland a lot but that tv show was terrible. the intro sequence was great and then it fell apart. talahassee was plain annoying. 

it might have worked if it was a prequel on talahassee before we meet him on the movie but to continue straight from where we left off in the movie with the actors that have no chemistry between them.... it was painful to watch. 

I liked zombieland a lot but that tv show was terrible. the intro sequence was great and then it fell apart. talahassee was plain annoying. 

it might have worked if it was a prequel on talahassee before we meet him on the movie but to continue straight from where we left off in the movie with the actors that have no chemistry between them.... it was painful to watch. 

I completely agree, the intro was hilarious but it just went downhill :( shame really!

I completely agree, the intro was hilarious but it just went downhill :( shame really!

the intro, office scene felt like it could have been made by the team who made the movie. the tone was spot on and was a great bridge between the movie and the show. then it was handed off to some high school amateurs, writing acting set design... it was all done poorly. 

the intro, office scene felt like it could have been made by the team who made the movie. the tone was spot on and was a great bridge between the movie and the show. then it was handed off to some high school amateurs, writing acting set design... it was all done poorly. 

couldn't have described it better!