Press 1 For Tech Tips (SPONSORED)

BellLMG

Thanks to 3CX for sponsoring this video! Get 3CX free today at www.3cx.com/?src=ltt

In this episode, callers navigate a hilarious phone maze in hopes of getting personal IT tech support from Linus himself.

That was a fun video! Hopefully we will see more videos with the LMG people interacting with fans!!

P.S. I tried microwaving my phone like Taran told me to....house burned down...but phone works now! Thanks Taran!!

Aw shoot. I would have called in too, had I known XD. I'd add in a tiny bit of female presence 'XD.

I need a tech tip ;D
At 12:28 there is a link that follow to some meme but i can't type it. Tried "l" like capital i and lowercase L image.thumb.png.9675f4a31a04b3ab0b3f4fd57b490f96.png
image.png.68d337bf9e5348c3fbd88ececdf09edc.png

4 minutes ago, Protomax said:

I need a tech tip ;D
At 12:28 there is a link that follow to some meme but i can't type it. Tried "l" like capital i and lowercase L image.thumb.png.9675f4a31a04b3ab0b3f4fd57b490f96.png

doesnt work for me either, maybe we are being trolled because i remember the video that was referenced in on ltt

The video seems to simply be unavailable, meaning it was taken down if it was ever posted.

Just now, Damascus_ari said:

The video seems to simply be unavailable, meaning it was taken down if it was ever posted.

mb. It just a little bit strange and suspicious that this cut even get in the video with [REDACTED] sound and broken link. 
*Foil cap mode on*

24 minutes ago, Protomax said:

I need a tech tip ;D

https://youtu.be/ZjJUVsmjIj4?t=317

It's a capital i between the J's. The video is honest answers what it's like working for Linus.

Fonts where I (i) and l (L) look the same are awful.

Edited by Spotty

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

I figured out my mistake, it was "," instead of "." in youtu.be

...I really need something bigger than a 15,6" for home

11 minutes ago, Protomax said:

I figured out my mistake, it was "," instead of "." in youtu.be

...I really need something bigger than a 15,6" for home

Laptop? Hope it's at least 1080p. Other than my nice, functional, happy PC, I've got an 8 year old laptop, 720p, there for when I need to go places. Also there to remind me how much I miss a PC...

2 minutes ago, Senzelian said:

Is it just me or are PBXs gaining in popularity? That 3CX would sponsor this, seems like a really odd choice considering LTT's audience.

There's bound to be at least one small (or large) business employee in the audience that might be interested.

2 minutes ago, Damascus_ari said:

Laptop? Hope it's at least 1080p. Other than my nice, functional, happy PC, I've got an 8 year old laptop, 720p, there for when I need to go places. Also there to remind me how much I miss a PC...

Yeah, Honor magicbook pro on ryzen 4600h. Nice ultrabook for study and code but screen for home use is a little bit small.
I have a pretty good PC (i7 2700k/16gb ddr3/rx580) with some 16:10 fullhd dell monitor but it currently mining for upgrade (got X470 Taichi ultimate for really good price and now need ryzen 3600/3700/5600x and some ddr4 ram) and keyboard need full switch resoldering (jixian blue, worst switches on my record) so I'd rather buy a new FL980 with hotswap and etc. than try to fix this one for 3rd time.

7 minutes ago, Ceki said:

Can you please explain this....?

ASUS GL552VX

Mb Somethere under your phone there weight/distance/light sensor, what says to laptop his close/open state.  

6 minutes ago, Protomax said:

Mb Somethere under your phone there weight/distance/light sensor, what says to laptop his close/open state.  

i have this settings...? or it does not matter?

Screenshot_1.png

lmao Denis getting rickrolled is the greatest piece of content this channel has made

well, not counting the 

33 minutes ago, Protomax said:

Yeah, Honor magicbook pro on ryzen 4600h. Nice ultrabook for study and code but screen for home use is a little bit small.
I have a pretty good PC (i7 2700k/16gb ddr3/rx580) with some 16:10 fullhd dell monitor but it currently mining for upgrade (got X470 Taichi ultimate for really good price and now need ryzen 3600/3700/5600x and some ddr4 ram) and keyboard need full switch resoldering (jixian blue, worst switches on my record) so I'd rather buy a new FL980 with hotswap and etc. than try to fix this one for 3rd time.

Sweet. I'm running a B550 Mag Tomahawk, 5600X, and 3060Ti, and 16GB RAM. 1080p 165Hz.

Speaking of, I do have a B450 Tomahawk Max the RGB seems to be stuck on red (the last color I set it as) and it doesn't seem controllable after the most recent BIOS update :/.

17 minutes ago, Lord Szechenyi said:

lmao Denis getting rickrolled is the greatest piece of content this channel has made

well, not counting the 

I miss no beard linus. ._.

32 minutes ago, Damascus_ari said:

Sweet. I'm running a B550 Mag Tomahawk, 5600X, and 3060Ti, and 16GB RAM. 1080p 165Hz.

Speaking of, I do have a B450 Tomahawk Max the RGB seems to be stuck on red (the last color I set it as) and it doesn't seem controllable after the most recent BIOS update :/.

I want upgrade to 5600x, 16->32GB ram, 3070 and 27" 2K 60/120hz display (mb huawei mateview gt but it's cost like 3070 at msrp heh). But in my city it's hard to find good part-time job that isn't a uber-eats like courier job or call center (I'm a college student tho).