Press 1 For Tech Tips (SPONSORED)

BellLMG
3 hours ago, 10leej said:

Man I would've called in with a question if I knew you were gonna do that!

same lmao

Please quote or tag  @Ben17 if you want to see a reply.

If I don't reply it's probly because I am in a different time zone or haven't seen your message yet but I will reply when I see it ? 

Im hearing some weird vibration noise.. I suspect its my 3x140mm fans intakes as ive just forced them to 900rpm and ive never heard anything from them.. before now.

OOF.

Time to get some noctua ones i guess.

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

2 minutes ago, MultiGamerClub said:

Im hearing some weird vibration noise.. I suspect its my 3x140mm fans intakes as ive just forced them to 900rpm and ive never heard anything from them.. before now.

when you see straight at them when full speed, do the wobble in the middle or used them for long?

could check the middle bearing or motor for dust or debris or re-adding new paste/gel if you got ball bearings.

1 minute ago, Quackers101 said:

when you see straight at them when full speed, do the wobble in the middle or used them for long?

could check the middle bearing or motor for dust or debris or re-adding new paste/gel if you got ball bearings.

Found the culprit, the bottom front intake is causing the weird vibration noise.. Doesnt sound like its in the middle but i havent gotten my head to fit inside the case tho 🙂

Considering to change the front fans with just 3x120mm pwm fans regardless if its noctua as long as they have rgb in them haha. I miss having more rainbow glitter.

Also that should make the ratio be 1:1 as i have 3x120mm at the top blowing outwards on the 360mm aio itself for the cpu.

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

Glad they only kept the normal people calls and cut out all the awkward, cringey weird people calls.

i don't want to know how many calls they got that went "OMG LINUS, I LOVE YOU, I"M SUCH A BIG FAN, PLEASE HIRE ME/GIVE ME A COMPUTER/GIVE ME <ITEM>/CAN I COME TO YOUR OFFICE??!?!???!?!"

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

My kingston m.2 nvme 500gb suddenly reformatted after I restart the computer. All the files and operating system is gone. 

Actually I send my kingston m.2 for warranty already because it has a problem to me.

204975813_978995092911058_8672137766923484505_n (1).jpg

Man, I would have called in if I knew you guys were doing this! Are you guys planning on doing this again? I got a long time issue on my desktop running KDE Plasma that's been bugging the hell out of me ~_~

The desktop just flickers and the browser constantly crashes, from I heard, it's related to the GPU (I have an Nvidia 1060 6GB) and I've tried every fix I could find (other than going to the last resort and switching out the GPU entirely), but nothing's working.

what voice was used for text to speech menus?

some chill gamer

setup:

core i7 9700f

16gb 2666mhz ram (dual channel)

512gb sandisk sata boot ssd i salvaged from my broken laptop (lenovo doesn't seem to have great quality ideapad laptops)

480gb sata ssd that came with my system

2tb hdd

msi geforce rtx 2060 super

asrock b365m ib-r mobo

logitech g513 rgb keyboard

logitech m720 triathlon wireless mouse

logitech g935 wireless rgb headset

fifine k669b usb mic

some old samsung 1080p60hz monitor (upgrading it soon)

some cheap "rgb" mousepad i got for christmas

and the most important part, real rgb inside the case

"Asus fit it cuz it sucks"

This one line explains their whole business and why I won't touch their products (new) again.

The issue at 8 minutes in sounds like a potential PSU problem that caused a MB issue, had a PSU take out 2 boards not too long ago... Could have also been caused by residual/power on as well (human error)

19 hours ago, Senzelian said:

Is it just me or are PBXs gaining in popularity? That 3CX would sponsor this, seems like a really odd choice considering LTT's audience.

PBXs are gaining in popularity because why pay for a person to do it? Tho I'm sure there's other benefits as well to using it like saving on support because you piss off your clients too much going threw a thousand options just to get asked "what's your problem?" 🤦‍♀️ Also with work from home a solution like 3CX makes sense, one number to contact anyone in the office like an extension.

I think 3CX sponsored it because it's now on Youtube and who else are you going to use? Not many tech tubers have multiple employees, plus who knows out of 14 million subs there might be one or 2 who may have the ability to get this service implemented in their company. It's the same reason why the past obviously "shouldn't be here" sponsored videos happened as well. Personally I skipped all of Linus (but one was doing something else) and just watched the trolling parts.

Great video.  Entertaining, fun to see the depth of questions and the great troubleshooting that Linus did.  I dont see the point of the BS calls but per others that posted it seems to be popular.    Perhaps roll those into a Superfun channel vid.  

Bring back more of this in the future.

On 9/26/2021 at 6:58 PM, BellLMG said:

Thanks to 3CX for sponsoring this video! Get 3CX free today at www.3cx.com/?src=ltt

In this episode, callers navigate a hilarious phone maze in hopes of getting personal IT tech support from Linus himself.

I would call if i could , because my gpu acting super weird . I tried to find answer for this problem but noone know whats happening.

• 8 months later...
On 9/26/2021 at 3:00 PM, Ceki said:

Can you please explain this....?

ASUS GL552VX

it happens because there a sensor that can detects magnets, so your phone might have something that causing the sensor to think the phone is a magnet. it tell the computer if the screen is closed or not. you can grab a magnet and move it around you should see your screen turn off and on.