Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

To Linus: Please diversify your media Presence

This is a message to Linus and to Linus media group in general. I'm not sure where to put this, but I'm sure the mods probably will figure it out. Currently LTT seems limited to releasing their content on Youtube and Twitter. I consider this to be a very unwise business strategy, and request that you diversify your social media presence to include more platforms.

Which ones? As a matter of business I suggest you diversify to as many platforms as possible, so as to reach as many potential customers as possible.

For videos I know of Vimeo, Dailymotion, Rumble, Odyssee, bitchute and LBRY.

For audio I know of Itunes, Spotify, Podbean.

For social media I suggest Minds and locals.

If anyone has anywhere else to add, please comment below. Also if you run your own content creation channel, whether it be video, audio, artwork, or literature, I suggest you also consider diversifying to these platforms.

1 minute ago, Dragonwinged said:

For videos I know of

They also use their own platform, Floatplane

1 minute ago, Dragonwinged said:

For audio I know of Itunes, Spotify

I know they use Spotify, I don't have Apple or iTunes, but I'd be surprised if they don't.

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

Project Hot Box

CPU Ryzen 7 5800x, Motherboard MSI MPG B550I Gaming Edge Wifi, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200mhz (2x16), GPU AMD Radeon 6800 XT FE, Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic Mini, Storage CORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR sf600, Cooling Noctua NH-D15, Displays LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch, 32 inch curved that I can't find the model number for right now; UPerfect 7 inch LCD Aida64 Display, Keyboard Corsair K95, Mouse Corsair Nightblade, Sound AT2020+ USB Mic, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Schiit Magni, Modi Loki mini stack. 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPU Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, MSI 1070 Gaming X 8gb, Case Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X, Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, 5x Seagate IronWolf 8tb NAS(ZFS1), PSU Corsair RM1000x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans, OS Unraid

Why is the 5800x so hot?

Forgot to write this in the main post. If you have trouble managing multiple platforms, I recommend finding an aggregator software to help. Please comment if you can recommend any.

Amazing how Linus has somehow gotten his business to where it is without consulting "Dragonwinged."

For videos I know of Vimeo, Dailymotion, Rumble, Odyssee, bitchute and LBRY.

Nobody uses any of this shit. 

For audio I know of Itunes, Spotify, Podbean.

I can already find WAN Show on all of these. Imagine doing even a minute's worth of basic research before you presume to tell the man he's screwing up at running his company.

Friends don't let friends use Userbenchmark. Ban the term "bottleneck." Corps aren't your friends. If the PC does what you need it to do well enough, it's good enough. Don't build the "best" system, build the system that makes you happy. 

They also release content on Facebook. And wan show is also hosted on twitch. Carpool critics (they're just movies) is available on apple and Google play store as well for the podcast people, same with techlinked.

-= Topic Locked =-

Preemptive to prevent this topic spiraling further.

If Linus feels the need to comment he will.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "the best way to learn is to teach" ~ Benjamin Jantz

I am a StarCitizen are you? My ships: Aegis Eclipse, Aegis Sabre, Aegis Gladius, Aopoa Nox, KI P52 Merlin, KI P72 Archimedes and the RSI Constellation Aquila.

My phones are a Samsung Note 20 and a Samsung S9+

🇺🇸   About Myself:   https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/229093-sansvarnic/?tab=field_core_pfield_46   🇺🇸

CHRISTIAN MEMBER