To Linus: Please diversify your media Presence

Dragonwinged

This is a message to Linus and to Linus media group in general. I'm not sure where to put this, but I'm sure the mods probably will figure it out. Currently LTT seems limited to releasing their content on Youtube and Twitter. I consider this to be a very unwise business strategy, and request that you diversify your social media presence to include more platforms.

Which ones? As a matter of business I suggest you diversify to as many platforms as possible, so as to reach as many potential customers as possible.

For videos I know of Vimeo, Dailymotion, Rumble, Odyssee, bitchute and LBRY.

For audio I know of Itunes, Spotify, Podbean.

For social media I suggest Minds and locals.

If anyone has anywhere else to add, please comment below. Also if you run your own content creation channel, whether it be video, audio, artwork, or literature, I suggest you also consider diversifying to these platforms.

1 minute ago, Dragonwinged said:

For videos I know of

They also use their own platform, Floatplane

1 minute ago, Dragonwinged said:

For audio I know of Itunes, Spotify

I know they use Spotify, I don't have Apple or iTunes, but I'd be surprised if they don't.

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

Forgot to write this in the main post. If you have trouble managing multiple platforms, I recommend finding an aggregator software to help. Please comment if you can recommend any.

Amazing how Linus has somehow gotten his business to where it is without consulting "Dragonwinged."

For videos I know of Vimeo, Dailymotion, Rumble, Odyssee, bitchute and LBRY.

Nobody uses any of this shit. 

For audio I know of Itunes, Spotify, Podbean.

I can already find WAN Show on all of these. Imagine doing even a minute's worth of basic research before you presume to tell the man he's screwing up at running his company.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

They also release content on Facebook. And wan show is also hosted on twitch. Carpool critics (they're just movies) is available on apple and Google play store as well for the podcast people, same with techlinked.

-= Topic Locked =-

Preemptive to prevent this topic spiraling further.

If Linus feels the need to comment he will.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER