2+ weeks and LTT store order has not updated or shipped

Sprayingmango

Ordered a mouse pad 2 weeks ago. The order hasn't updated or even shipped, is this normal? At this rate it will not arrive for a month. If this is how shipping is conducted on all LTT Store orders going to the US, why would I ever buy anything from them? 

5950X | 32GB G.Skill DDR4 3600 | ASUS Dark Hero | EVGA FTW3 Ultra 3090 Hybrid | ASUS PG27UQ & PG279Q | Dual Samsung 970 Evo+ 2TB | Corsair AX1600i | Corsair H150i Pro Capillex | Corsair 1000D

Just now, Sprayingmango said:

If this is how shipping is conducted on all LTT Store orders going to the US, why would I ever buy anything from them? 

Because you want the items they sell, which are not available anywhere else, presumably.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

5 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Because you want the items they sell, which are not available anywhere else, presumably.

LTT has an amazon branch, because of prime. But theyre FAR CRY more expensive due to how Amazon works, and they only got very little of the catalog compared to their full fat store.

7 minutes ago, Sprayingmango said:

Ordered a mouse pad 2 weeks ago. The order hasn't updated or even shipped, is this normal? At this rate it will not arrive for a month. If this is how shipping is conducted on all LTT Store orders going to the US, why would I ever buy anything from them? 

Ya do realized that shipping is spectacularly slowed down due to the Pandemic, right? Also, consider mailing their support.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

The forum won't be able to help you with this. The best you can do is to contact LTTstore support and ask why the order isn't being processed.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Didn't they just recently get mouse pads in again?

It's probably just in queue and taking a bit

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

There's a notice at the top of the page currently that they are getting many orders and it takes longer than usual. So I'd just give a little more time.

This is my first time ordering from the store and it's not a good look. I'm just shocked that it's taking this long and there has been zero movement. I've ordered plenty of things from all across the globe and have not had issue other than this. 

5950X | 32GB G.Skill DDR4 3600 | ASUS Dark Hero | EVGA FTW3 Ultra 3090 Hybrid | ASUS PG27UQ & PG279Q | Dual Samsung 970 Evo+ 2TB | Corsair AX1600i | Corsair H150i Pro Capillex | Corsair 1000D

Delays are to be expected because the desk mat are incredibly popular (for good reason, for the size and price there's no others like them, unless you derp it up and get the smallest 900x400, which there's plenty of alternatives for like $10 elsewhere) and they say themselves that they are swarmed with orders right now. You can't get these elsewhere even if you wanted to. They don't sell them on amazon and you'd be hard pressed to find a 1200x700 desk mat for this price, too.

You also have to understand that LTTstore.com is very, VERY small.

They aren't a huge established store with 50+ employees who do nothing but pack packages all day.

The whole of LMG are not working to pack your stuff.

I wouldn't be surprised if they only had a handful of people working on that at all.

In fact, according to their website, they have 3 people working on Logistics and 1 manager.

Logistic is usually a word that stands for "we fetch and pack stuff". If there's 1000 new orders per day. These 3+1 would have to fill up 1 order every 2 minutes to go through all 1000 orders in a 8 hours work day, without break.

Considering the manager and the employees themselves likely have other duties as well, this is likely not feasible.

Having worked in logistic before for a store, if we considering the time it takes to get the products, return to your station and pack up everything properly, a more realistic time frame is likely closer to 5 or 10 minutes per orders on average over the course of the day. Especially if they have to fetch each items somewhere else in the warehouse and do other stuff like reception of new products or fetch products for other employees for a shoot.

After that, it depends entirely on whether or not they ship stuff every day, every other day or every week according to whatever contract they may have with Post Canada or some other carrier. No point boxing up 10000 packages if the carrier can only pick up 5000 per week, for example. 

Packing and shipping is not as easy as you might think. Patience is required. Linus doesn't work his employees to the bone like Amazon does, forcing them to pee in bottles and what not because they can't take a break and have to rush.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

8 hours ago, Sprayingmango said:

Hey Sprayingmango,

First off thanks for your order! We really appreciate the support.

As a few others have mentioned in this thread, we've had an incredibly busy couple of weeks with orders on the store, and we do have a header up that notes that shipments may take longer than normal to process (we've had this up since before the desk pads launched).

Our distribution team has been working around the clock and has brought on temporary labor to get these packages out more quickly. Since the desk pads relaunched on August 4, we've received 6x the orders that we received for the whole month of July. So needless to say, there is a bit of an adjustment that has to happen with that type of influx.

I just checked your order in our system, and it looks like you should receive some updates soon. Parcels are tendered from our distributor to a cross-border agent, and then to the final delivery company (typically USPS, UPS, or FedEx within the US). Tracking isn't super transparent while parcels are being handled by our cross-border agent - they're working on improving that, but it will take some time.

TL;DR sorry that it's taking a bit longer than expected to receive your order. We've had an awesome August so far which has caused some delivery delays, but we're confident that you'll receive the parcel soon and we hope you love it once it arrives!

15 hours ago, Sprayingmango said:

Just going to add, though thanks to @nicklmg for the awesome response. 👍

LTTStore inquiries should be sent to support@lttstore.com as the forum and the store do not have direct interaction and in most cases LTTStore issues won't get noticed here.

Please keep this in mind in the future.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

On 8/13/2021 at 9:54 PM, SansVarnic said:

Just going to add, though thanks to @nicklmg for the awesome response. 👍

LTTStore inquiries should be sent to support@lttstore.com as the forum and the store do not have direct interaction and in most cases LTTStore issues won't get noticed here.

Please keep this in mind in the future.

Very solid point 🙂 our support team is awesome & typically can get to all questions/inquiries within 24 hours (though they are only in M-F, so please do keep that in mind if you're waiting for a response over the weekend!)

Got my Mouse pad after 1.5 weeks. 

the Shipping company that LTT is using is bad and should likely be moved on from. it's with them, not LTTStore likely. I'll probably not purchase anything  anymore until they ship using a reputable company.

I got my mouse pad, but the shipping company doesn't even have that recorded yet.

I put the order in. on day 2, the shipping label was created and I could look up the tracking number.

Day 3, the tracking number became invalid

day 4, it appeared again back to only label created

Day 5, again, tracking number was invalid.

Day 6, I got an update that the item was out for delivery

day 7, Delivered

Day 8, Shipping company still sending me notification that it's Out for delivery

Day 9, Shipping company still has recorded that it's Out for delivery despite delivered.

Whoever Wizmo and the "fleet optics" network is, they're incompetent at tracking. They're too small a courier network and don't have the resources it seems to give real tracking information properly. 

Which is absolutely baffling that LTTStore went with such a nobody shipping company for shipping accross Canada, when Purolator exists, is part of Canada Post network. Is ridiculously cheap to ship with (it's subisidized), has full tracking, insurance and can delivery these products accross the country in a couple days for only a couple dollars. The shipping charge by Wizmo was no less than Purolator for the same distance. But with far lesser reliability.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams

System: R9-5950x, ASUS X570-Pro, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070s. 32GB DDR4 @ 3200mhz.

On 8/13/2021 at 9:28 AM, SorryClaire said:

Ya do realized that shipping is spectacularly slowed down due to the Pandemic, right? Also, consider mailing their support.

This isn't pandemic related. I (and a few others in Canada) have already gotten our mouse pads. Whoever they chose to ship is slow and poor at tracking. which makes me highly doubt their international shipping as reliable when they have to deal with international regulations and trade. 

if they can't get their own internal tracking/shipping properly why the hell would they also be competent at cross border shipping?

LTTStore needs a new shipper

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams

On 8/13/2021 at 5:13 PM, TetraSky said:

Delays are to be expected because the desk mat are incredibly popular (for good reason, for the size and price there's no others like them, unless you derp it up and get the smallest 900x400, which there's plenty of alternatives for like $10 elsewhere) and they say themselves that they are swarmed with orders right now. You can't get these elsewhere even if you wanted to. They don't sell them on amazon and you'd be hard pressed to find a 1200x700 desk mat for this price, too.

You also have to understand that LTTstore.com is very, VERY small.

They aren't a huge established store with 50+ employees who do nothing but pack packages all day.

The whole of LMG are not working to pack your stuff.

I wouldn't be surprised if they only had a handful of people working on that at all.

In fact, according to their website, they have 3 people working on Logistics and 1 manager.

Logistic is usually a word that stands for "we fetch and pack stuff". If there's 1000 new orders per day. These 3+1 would have to fill up 1 order every 2 minutes to go through all 1000 orders in a 8 hours work day, without break.

Considering the manager and the employees themselves likely have other duties as well, this is likely not feasible.

Having worked in logistic before for a store, if we considering the time it takes to get the products, return to your station and pack up everything properly, a more realistic time frame is likely closer to 5 or 10 minutes per orders on average over the course of the day. Especially if they have to fetch each items somewhere else in the warehouse and do other stuff like reception of new products or fetch products for other employees for a shoot.

After that, it depends entirely on whether or not they ship stuff every day, every other day or every week according to whatever contract they may have with Post Canada or some other carrier. No point boxing up 10000 packages if the carrier can only pick up 5000 per week, for example. 

Packing and shipping is not as easy as you might think. Patience is required. Linus doesn't work his employees to the bone like Amazon does, forcing them to pee in bottles and what not because they can't take a break and have to rush.

This would hold water if LTT actually shipped out stuff.  They use a distribution company who actually specializes in distributing.  

Just like very other "merch" setup.   Do you really think they get loads of product to their office and Anthony sits all day packing up mousepads?  

"Do what makes the experience better" - in regards to PCs and Life itself.

Onyx AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d / MSI 6900xt Gaming X Trio / Gigabyte B650 AORUS Pro AX / G. Skill Flare X5 6000CL36 32GB / Samsung 980 1TB x3 / Super Flower Leadex V Platinum Pro 850 / EK-AIO 360 Basic / Fractal Design North XL (black mesh) / AOC AGON 35" 3440x1440 100Hz / Mackie CR5BT / Corsair Virtuoso SE / Cherry MX Board 3.0 / Logitech G502

7800X3D - PBO -30 all cores, 4.90GHz all core, 5.05GHz single core, 18286 C23 multi, 1779 C23 single

Emma : i9 9900K @5.1Ghz - Gigabyte AORUS 1080Ti - Gigabyte AORUS Z370 Gaming 5 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3200CL16 - 750 EVO 512GB + 2x 860 EVO 1TB (RAID0) - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360mm - Fractal Design Define R6 - TP-Link AC1900 PCIe Wifi

Raven: AMD Ryzen 5 5600x3d - ASRock B550M Pro4 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 3200Mhz - XFX Radeon RX6650XT - Samsung 980 1TB + Crucial MX500 1TB - TP-Link AC600 USB Wifi - Gigabyte GP-P450B PSU -  Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L -  Samsung 27" 1080p

Plex : AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - Gigabyte B550M AORUS Elite AX - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 2400Mhz - MSI 1050Ti 4GB - Crucial P3 Plus 500GB + WD Red NAS 4TBx2 - TP-Link AC1200 PCIe Wifi - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - ASUS Prime AP201 - Spectre 24" 1080p

Steam Deck 512GB OLED

OnePlus: 

OnePlus 11 5G - 16GB RAM, 256GB NAND, Eternal Green

OnePlus Buds Pro 2 - Eternal Green

Other Tech:

- 2021 Volvo S60 Recharge T8 Polestar Engineered - 415hp/495tq 2.0L 4cyl. turbocharged, supercharged and electrified.

Lenovo 720S Touch 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400MHz, 512GB NVMe SSD, 1050Ti, 4K touchscreen

MSI GF62 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400 MHz, 256GB NVMe SSD + 1TB 7200rpm HDD, 1050Ti

- Ubiquiti Amplifi HD mesh wifi

3 hours ago, Sprawlie said:

This isn't pandemic related. I (and a few others in Canada) have already gotten our mouse pads. Whoever they chose to ship is slow and poor at tracking. which makes me highly doubt their international shipping as reliable when they have to deal with international regulations and trade. 

if they can't get their own internal tracking/shipping properly why the hell would they also be competent at cross border shipping?

LTTStore needs a new shipper

Pandemic effects everything. If not because of work force being quaranteed, its because amount of stuff being shipped EVERYWHERE multiplied with lockdowns. That may not have effect on international transfers anymore as those lines are more rigid towards changes in volumes. But your local area only has limited number of delivery vans and trucks. Those have limited amount of space.

I don't know the reasons why LMG has selected the company they have for handling their domestic/US shipping. Maybe because its bit cheaper than using the big boys? Or they have easier time negociating fees considering the volumes they regularly ship. The international, or at least to Europe, is handled by FedEx. Which has its issues with EU customs regulations, but generally is fast and reliable.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

it maybe cheaperjfor them, but that savings isn't being realized by us the customer then.

first: the store is only charging USD, despite being a canadian company run out of Canada... So that's a strike against it right now.

second: they still charged 8.99 USD shipping on the mousepad, which translated to about 11.35 CAD for shipping.

I priced out delivery of the same item if I shipped it from BC to Ontario, using Purolator express post (2-3 days) and it was 8.99 CAD.

I cannot speak to the experience of international buyers, but as a Canadian buying from a Canadian company? These are pretty inexcusable failings. I'll be holding off buying from LTTStore again until these two items are remedied. 

THat's a bit of a letdown because I only ordered the mousepad as a test to see if I liked it, and how the LTTStore process was. Other than the weirdness with the shipping company and it being more expensive to use than local shipping companies. The process was great. But right now as I said, until they give a CAD$ option AND pick a real shipping company, I'm going to stop and not buy anything more

These are business choices they made that has nothing to do with the pandemic. I'll give shipping delays themselves as pandemic impacted. But lack of proper tracking by the shipping company, and the USD only expensiveness for the poor shipping company.

On 8/17/2021 at 7:48 PM, Sprawlie said:

it maybe cheaperjfor them, but that savings isn't being realized by us the customer then.

Actually they are. Shipping pricing used to be way more than what it currently is. And that was when they were using just regular Canada Post etc.

On 8/17/2021 at 7:48 PM, Sprawlie said:

first: the store is only charging USD, despite being a canadian company run out of Canada... So that's a strike against it right now.

second: they still charged 8.99 USD shipping on the mousepad, which translated to about 11.35 CAD for shipping.

I priced out delivery of the same item if I shipped it from BC to Ontario, using Purolator express post (2-3 days) and it was 8.99 CAD.

I cannot speak to the experience of international buyers, but as a Canadian buying from a Canadian company? These are pretty inexcusable failings. I'll be holding off buying from LTTStore again until these two items are remedied. 

So forever? They use USD because they have more customers from US and internationally than domestic. This has been how things have been done since day 1, and I suspect its something their bank/handler recommended to remove any additional paperwork. As Canadian, yes you will suffer the exchange. But do realize that they don't calculate things per customer. They use flat rates for all.

Trust me, you are drop in a bucket. Adding additional payment option to please maybe 5 customers who actually care about it just is not worth it. Shipping might be something they need to redo at somepoint, most likely when Creator Warehouse is ready to open up to more creators. Or when their constant volumes grow enough that negociating new contract would make difference to all. I doubt it will be for pricing since volumes aren't that big. But shipping times and reliability might get better.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

So I order two of the northern lights mouse pad on August 4th and finally got an update on the 15th, but since then I haven't gotten any information about it. I live in the US, the shipment said it would take 3 - 9 days but was delayed because many people ordered it. So has anyone who ordered the mouse pad after the LTT video went up gotten it yet.

Sorry I put this in the wrong thread and I don't know how to delete

Edited by Myisyou

13 minutes ago, Myisyou said:

So I order two of the northern lights mouse pad on August 4th and finally got an update on the 15th, but since then I haven't gotten any information about it. I live in the US, the shipment said it would take 3 - 9 days but was delayed because many people ordered it. So has anyone who ordered the mouse pad after the LTT video went up gotten it yet.

Sorry I put this in the wrong thread and I don't know how to delete

Merged to previous thread made about this subject.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv