Hello

Im new here. To keep it short and sweet my name is Sam, im 16, love tech, big video game fan, live in North Carolina, and watch linus's vids.

Im about to build my first PC (woop), for gaming and live-streaming. I cant wait to get started (parts get here tuesday).

But yea... hello to everyone and I hope your having a beutiful day!

Hey there! Welcome to the forum, what parts did you get if you don't mind me asking?

My rigs

Spoiler

Desktop CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.4GHz cooled by a Corsair H105 | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X79 | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1600 | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 SC3 Ultra Gaming | SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Crutial M500 240GB + Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM + WB Black 4TB 7200RPM | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | Mouse: Logitech G402 & MX Master | Keyboard: Poker II  MX Blue & Leopold 10-key pad Box Royals | Monitor: LG 34UB88-P | Audio: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + FiiO E5 DAC + Rode NT-USB Mini

Laptop Lenovo Yoga 720 4k Touch

hi

do you like kitchens ?

because there are lot of kitchens here :P

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Hello and Welcome

dr%20who%20hello.gif

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

HI

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

David-Tennant-Hello-On-Doctor-Who-Gif.gi

imthedoctor.gif

i see i am not the only one using doctor who gifs

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

What retail store? Looks good btw

Thanks, it was at a ATD store. Usually they don't sell higher end stuff on there website but i found it in store for around 320$, much better than anywhere online.

Thanks, it was at a ATD store. Usually they don't sell higher end stuff on there website but i found it in store for around 320$, much better than anywhere online.

Oh Nice. 

Hello

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

tumblr_mgkc95nRi71rjrqiko1_500.gif

Why No

23739.gif

lol gif battle

61816-9th-doctor-who-gif-skZr.gif

jhpibq.jpg

picgifs-doctor-who-811681.gif

tumblr_mkhufb8BXm1r08kmno1_500.gif

Weeeellllcccoooommmmeee

Im new here. To keep it short and sweet my name is Sam, im 16, love tech, big video game fan, live in North Carolina, and watch linus's vids.

Im about to build my first PC (woop), for gaming and live-streaming. I cant wait to get started (parts get here tuesday).

But yea... hello to everyone and I hope your having a beutiful day!

Tm5xayh.gif

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

I'm late....

Welcome to the forums!

4YNI1Xu.gif

Don't forget to read the CoC here!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^