Thoughts?

TheNinjaNextDor

Today I went to the mall because I needed to go to the bathroom. It's April 1st so I thought something might be up when I had been waiting nine hours for the only stall, but I saw someone in there so I didn't go in. After waiting another hour I thought to just barge right in because at this point I was absolutely sure it was just pants or something that someone left there to make me think it was occupied. Taking a running start I jumped into the door which did not break until about the fifth or sixth time of smashing into it. Once through, I realized that there was someone there. They had been asleep all the way through ten hours of me waiting and bashing the door down. I decided to let them sleep because they were probably just worn out, so I grabbed some toilet paper as a souvenir. As in all public restrooms the toilet paper dispenser is very squeaky, this woke the man sleeping there and he screamed and screamed about me being there. I couldn't let him go on like this, baring the embarrassment of seeing someone on the toilet and being called out on it was just too much, so I ripped the hand dryer off the wall and smacked him over the head with it, letting it drop to the floor after the impact. This was very loud and alerted the other people inside and outside the bathroom enough to make them come in and investigate the scene, as two people walked in I panicked with the fear of having people see me with a half-naked dead person so I pulled out a knife I found in the toilet guy's pocket and went to town. This alerted more and more people until I had about six dead people in the bathroom with me. The mall was now closing and I was under the impression people weren't going to be coming into the bathroom anymore, so I just sat in there until I could leave.

Once I thought all of the people had left, I ran out into the open to go home after a long day. You can imagine what bludgeoning six people can do to your clothes and apparently people panic when someone comes out of a bathroom with a lot of blood all over them, so a few came up to me and asked what had happened. As you can imagine I told them the whole story, but they immediately ran and called the police to come and get me of "murder." I could not let them do this to me, so I tore up a floor tile and hit them with it until they were not moving anymore.

So far there are around nine people that I killed and am just wondering if I did the right thing. I mean, you would do that too if someone saw you in their bathroom stall or was calling the police on you, right? What should I do now? I'm still there so I need to know pretty quickly.

fff855fdeaa33de5386008f91c83b1bf0a56ddc4

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

So... This didn't happen.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

fuck it, i can't think of something clever that adds to that shit you wrote, but is fucking insane i will say

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

why would you bludgeon people with a knife instead of stabbing them, seems like it would take far too much extra effort.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

• 2 weeks later...

Between this and yesterday I think I've had enough for about a week lol

Did you srsly do this? Let me guess, April Fool's troll joke.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Yep. April Fools.

Wow, you almost had me there until I saw the date. Plus, I don't think you would do crap like that that will get you into the execution room.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D