Must have programs for a pc gamer??

MxRider9637

As the title states, what are some must have programs a gamer has to to have or is convenient? I just finished building my first gaming pc and i want to know what are some programs you guys use..

I always install HWMonitor to see how my temps get when gaming and so i can see if i can turn my fans onto a even lower level ;)

|OscillosC Build|+ Raspberry Pi [NAS] + Another G5 + Personal + HTPC: Asus Z87-A - Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4.5ghz 1.15v - Noctua NH-D14 - Gigabyte Radeon HD7870 OC @ 1170mhz core- Kingston HyperX 8gb 1600mhz CL9 - Samsung 840 PRO 128Gb SSD for Windows- Kingston V300 120gb for Ubuntu- WD Caviar Black 1Tb For games and programs - WD Caviar Green 2Tb For videos, photos, music, and backups- Seasonic P660 XP2 Platinum - Windows 8.1 PRO - Ubuntu 14.04 - Modded Bitfenix Ghost

Steam: you probably know what this is

Teamspeak 3: Voice chat

Origin: steam for EA

ShareX: makes screenshots way easier to share

Ventrilo: Teamspeak 3 alternative

By the way is that your 370z?

Here are mine:

Steam/Origin, Chrome/Firefox, Paint.NET/Photoshop, MusicBee/Foobar, Media Player Classic Home Cinema/VLC, CCleaner, Razer Comms/Skype/Teamspeak, Puush/Greenshot, uTorrent, WinRAR, Java

I'll add more if I think of anything else :)

its a good thing i asked because i have never heard of most of these..

its a good thing i asked because i have never heard of most of these..

go to ninite.com, they put a bunch of programs in one installer

yea i did but i only downloaded the ones i knew... thats why i asked what are some other programs to download.. 

Ninite.com. Oh where would I be without this website. I tell everyone I know about this site when it comes to installing nessicary programs on your pc.

CPU: 3570K @ 4.3Ghz MOBO: ASUS P8z77-v Deluxe RAM: 2-4GB Gskill GPU: EVGA 670 FTW SSD: Vertex 4 256 Case: CM HAF 932

I thought of more:

7-zip

Avast

Revo

ImgBurn

Chrome

iTunes

VLC

Java

.NET

Silverlight

Adobe Air

Shockwave

GIMP

Adobe Reader

Malwarebytes

qBittorrent

AIDA64 or Prime95, or both.

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

Something to keep eye on temps & stuff, voip/chat client, game clients. Thats pretty much all that normal gamer needs.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I always install HWMonitor to see how my temps get when gaming and so i can see if i can turn my fans onto a even lower level ;)

you see your temps but not both (gaming + temps) 

you can install msi afterburner 3.0 beta build 19 and you can monitor cpu core temps, GPU tempe, fan speed, clock speeds, RAM, and VRAM while gaming on screen monitor.

Computer users fall into two groups:
those that do backups
those that have never had a hard drive fail.

EVGA  Precision, Geforce Experience (if you have Nvidia), hw monitor, steam/origin/battle.net

Desktop: Intel i9-10850K (R9 3900X died 😢 )| MSI Z490 Tomahawk | RTX 2080 (borrowed from work) - MSI GTX 1080 | 64GB 3600MHz CL16 memory | Corsair H100i (NF-F12 fans) | Samsung 970 EVO 512GB | Intel 665p 2TB | Samsung 830 256GB| 3TB HDD | Corsair 450D | Corsair RM550x | MG279Q

Laptop: Surface Pro 7 (i5, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD)

Console: PlayStation 4 Pro

Steam-For games

Origin-For games

Uplay-For games

Skype-For friends

7-zip-For mods

Java-For games

Chrome-Because Internet Explorer

Fraps-For fps in games

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

you see your temps but not both (gaming + temps) 

you can install msi afterburner 3.0 beta build 19 and you can monitor cpu core temps, GPU tempe, fan speed, clock speeds, RAM, and VRAM while gaming on screen monitor.

Well i do see my game and the temps at the same time cos i have two 24" monitors ;) But yes, afterburner is also a must have.

|OscillosC Build|+ Raspberry Pi [NAS] + Another G5 + Personal + HTPC: Asus Z87-A - Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4.5ghz 1.15v - Noctua NH-D14 - Gigabyte Radeon HD7870 OC @ 1170mhz core- Kingston HyperX 8gb 1600mhz CL9 - Samsung 840 PRO 128Gb SSD for Windows- Kingston V300 120gb for Ubuntu- WD Caviar Black 1Tb For games and programs - WD Caviar Green 2Tb For videos, photos, music, and backups- Seasonic P660 XP2 Platinum - Windows 8.1 PRO - Ubuntu 14.04 - Modded Bitfenix Ghost

Well i do see my game and the temps at the same time cos i have two 24" monitors ;) But yes, afterburner is also a must have.

and you play on 2 monitors? month ago my friends gave me their monitors and i tried to play on 2 but couldnot. then i read that 3d surroun does not work on 2 monitors. as soon as i pluged third monitor 3d surround start working. it was the best experience in my life in gaming

5760x1080 on my config (GTX 660 is beast)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9V5sbhWHgU

Computer users fall into two groups:
those that do backups
those that have never had a hard drive fail.

Whispers *BitTorrent*...

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

http://ninite.com/

this is a decent list of some of the more commonly used programs. You can tick the boxes for the software you want and download an EXE that will automatically fetch and install them with minimal user feedback while skipping all the toolbars and junk that get bundled in.

Tired of hearing people say you can't install OS X on AMD hardware. Educate yourself.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/138853-just-got-myself-into-a-fully-working-hackintosh-amd-no-less/

Winamp

http://www.winamp.com

Dxtory

If you are planing on making ty videos

Office 2010 (2013 sucks)

Why does Office 2013 suck?

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Because 2010 goes with anything and 2013 looks like its only for windows 8

So it only sucks because it has the new modern look? Well that's narrow-minded...

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

and you play on 2 monitors? month ago my friends gave me their monitors and i tried to play on 2 but couldnot. then i read that 3d surroun does not work on 2 monitors. as soon as i pluged third monitor 3d surround start working. it was the best experience in my life in gaming

5760x1080 on my config (GTX 660 is beast)

Noo of course i dont play on two monitors :D It is not something you could call pleasing experience xD But i see the game on the other monitor and the temps on the other ;)