terrytek

This is where I started.

This is where I end.

Bye! :( Ahh the memories of this club, dem feels doe... Good bye flighty. :(

i'm a potato

• 2 months later...

wut is this

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

ur mum 

0480a42283b17a473ab87c570578e337.gif

bye

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

wut is this

It was like a mini roleplay thing before it got bored and died off like a dead branch

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

The real question is how did you find this place?

Terry's sig I think

Leave this place and never return.

It looks like it used to be an utopia and it blew up. now the remaining few are doing what?

It looks like it used to be an utopia and it blew up. now the remaining few are doing what?

Well they were rotting in the dust until you disturbed them. Now they're just rotting

Well they were rotting in the dust until you disturbed them. Now they're just rotting

so are you

Wow, This hasn't gone on in a while...

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Wow, This hasn't gone on in a while...

lel is this how the thread has "gone to shit"

lel is this how the thread has "gone to shit"

Nah I think that was because Terry was all like "ITS DEAD WE MUST DELETE AND END IT BECAUSE WE HAVENT BEEN ON IN TWO WEEKS!!!!"

Just my opinion though

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Nah I think that was because Terry was all like "ITS DEAD WE MUST DELETE AND END IT BECAUSE WE HAVENT BEEN ON IN TWO WEEKS!!!!"

Just my opinion though

What happened before that

What happened before that

It was pretty fun! And really active :)

I wish I could do it more but we all are busy I guess, speaking of which I'm going to sleep because I have to work in the morning :/ see ya!

It was pretty fun! And really active :)

I wish I could do it more but we all are busy I guess, speaking of which I'm going to sleep because I have to work in the morning :/ see ya!

It  would be cool if this thing started up again, but it started to get really stale for me at the end with the whole moving computers thing. It was fun when it was in a grid server and WinNut kept breaking everything.

It  would be cool if this thing started up again, but it started to get really stale for me at the end with the whole moving computers thing. It was fun when it was in a grid server and WinNut kept breaking everything.

Well now that a lot of us got summer break, i think it's a great time to bring it back alive.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

• 2 weeks later...

Well now that a lot of us got summer break, i think it's a great time to bring it back alive.

this sounds cool, i might even join in, althoug it might be ahndy to go to another post for viewing speed purposes

Computer's don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose.

So this is happening.....

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

• 2 months later...

so is this theread 100% dead now?

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Thanks a lot

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

*jumps onto mobo train*

*goes to winnuts house*

*winnuts dead*

ce5975ec5a28543c5efd8617e2c50bbed72dae50

Seriously though, was the 'Christmas revival' for 2014? Or is it yet to come?

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.