**UNOFFICIAL** LTT Tech RolePlay Club!

terrytek

*hugs WinNut.* It's ok.

Alright clones cuff him!

*~10 clones tackle WinNut*

Why you shooting at a part of me!?!?!?!?

Too many ninjas is a major security risk, the population must be culled.

OK, I'm going to go back to the building to get some work done.

*builds F@H rigs*

*attaches central heating duct to rig room*

*runs all the WUs*

We now have heating.

changes F@H workloads to Seti@Home. 

Because Aliens.
System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

-snip-

wai.

*goes to kitchen and makes sandwich*

1 more hour until I apply for that shiny F@H badge. :)

Watches WinNut make a sandwich not knowing I swapped the mayonnaise out for yogurt.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

Watches WinNut make a sandwich not knowing I swapped the mayonnaise out for yogurt.

But I didn't use the mayonnaise because I don't like it.

Is slightly disappointed the mayo wasn't used. Goes to office to remove all the wheels from the rolling chairs.

Is slightly disappointed the mayo wasn't used. Goes to office to remove all the wheels from the rolling chairs.

*runs outside to make sure handbrake is set on my car*

*runs outside to make sure handbrake is set on my car*

* Removes the panel from WinNuts monitor while he is out of the building and replaces it with a piece of black smoked glass.*  But stored it properly as to not destroy panel.

* Removes the panel from WinNuts monitor while he is out of the building and replaces it with a piece of black smoked glass.*  But stored it properly as to not destroy panel.

*decides to drive to Micro Center*

*comes back with new S2240M to replace potato TN monitor*

I guess I'll just start copying the bios to the RAM then... Hey SATA controller you got any drives?

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

*Begins constructing a van de graaff generator in the components storage warehouse*

*Walks to supply room to gather all of the rubber bands*

Your potatoes have no effect on me!!!!

I asked super nicely!

Sure...

i'm a potato

Sure...

That's exactly what happened!  :lol:  :ph34r:

I guess I'll just start copying the bios to the RAM then... Hey SATA controller you got any drives?

BIOS to RAM? Why?

Too many ninjas is a major security risk, the population must be culled.

But there good ninja's! *Thinks about the countless movie/book plot's where clones turned on the original*

*whispers* Actually I think you'd better get rid of them for me....

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

BIOS to RAM? Why?

Because that's how we start up! Stop asking questions and go find out if we have any drives that we can boot off of

That's exactly what happened!  :lol:  :ph34r:

BIOS to RAM? Why?

But there good ninja's! *Thinks about the countless movie/book plot's where clones turned on the original*

*whispers* Actually I think you'd better get rid of them for me....

*they're

i'm a potato

Because that's how we start up! Stop asking questions and go find out if we have any drives that we can boot off of

C: is available

Current Build: (protege) Core i7-4790k @ 4.7GHz (1.264v) | Corsair H75 | Gigabyte GA-G1.SNIPER Z97 | MSI GeForce GTX 970 4(3.5)gb Twin Frozr (Soon to be 380x) | Corsair RM750 Laptop: AMD A6-4400m | Toshiba 500gb HD | Radeon HD 7520g

C: is available

Nice! Looks like Windows 7, lemme just grab all this... And there we go we're booting into Windows

Nice! Looks like Windows 7, lemme just grab all this... And there we go we're booting into Windows

Great! Let me know if you need me

Current Build: (protege) Core i7-4790k @ 4.7GHz (1.264v) | Corsair H75 | Gigabyte GA-G1.SNIPER Z97 | MSI GeForce GTX 970 4(3.5)gb Twin Frozr (Soon to be 380x) | Corsair RM750 Laptop: AMD A6-4400m | Toshiba 500gb HD | Radeon HD 7520g

Great! Let me know if you need me

Ok, looks like we got a keyboard plugged in... And a mouse... Good, good... can you gimmie the log files for the last shutdown?

Ok, looks like we got a keyboard plugged in... And a mouse... Good, good... can you gimmie the log files for the last shutdown?

Sure thing... Okay, here you go.

Sure thing... Okay, here you go.

Ah nice, thanks, looks like we shut down properly. Hey graphics card! Draw the logon screen to the monitor, I'll just sit here and wait for keyboard input.

Sure thing! I'll play the welcome sound as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm bored, I need to keep my techie spirits up. I had an idea. I say we do some techie roleplay. Imagine we shrunk to the size of a nanometre. We live inside of a powerful computer. We enjoy our time in the computer. We make new friends, enjoy computer life, keep the computer healthy. Also, we bounce around PC to PC to keep ourselves occupied.The idea sprang up when @WinNut, @Yummychickenblue, and me were kinda smallish roleplay. Anybody is welcome to join in the conversation.  There is a spreadsheet available for viewing at the moment at this link: 

EDIT: We are now a company, but we still keep PCs healthy.

EDIT 2: We have destroyed the company and reverted to our simplistic lifestyle.

EDIT 3: I've an announcement to make. The Roleplay Club is taking a break for a while. But don't fret. I will bookmark the page so in case somebody wants to come back and that it won't get lost forever. I will probably check back in a few months to see what has happened. If there is a lot of posting, i would consider it active. Times aren't just how they are now. I think once people have some free time, it should help.

EDIT 4: There is a poll if you want (or hate) a Christmas revival. Vote.

EDIT 5: I took down the spreadsheet link. It's not necessary, and besides, i get emails from random people wanting to access it.

how do you do a poll?7

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

how do you do a poll?7

Edit your poll with the Edit button then click more reply options button, then click manage poll options.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

• 1 month later...

This is where I started.

This is where I end.

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

This is where I started.

This is where I end.

You're dead?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D