**UNOFFICIAL** LTT Tech RolePlay Club!

terrytek

Alright. Give me a part list for the other one, I'll get right on it.

@WinNut, you're our depot manager. Get us some 323s and M7s. Some Eurostar sets would be great too.

*calls up Bombardier and Hunslet*

*calls up Bombardier and Hunslet*

Hunslet is dead, they don't make trains anymore. Call up a Train Operator, like London Midland, see if they can get you one.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

Hunslet is dead, they don't make trains anymore. Call up a Train Operator, like London Midland, see if they can get you one.

*calls up London Midland*

They said they'll deliver 20 323s and Bombardier said they'll deliver 20 M7s.

*calls up London Midland*

They said they'll deliver 20 323s and Bombardier said they'll deliver 20 M7s.

Oh deer, they only have about 20. I'll see if I can get 2 Eurostart half-sets.

Oh deer, they only have about 20. I'll see if I can get 2 Eurostart half-sets.

They'll be coming in through Port 80 in about 1 hour, I'll go clear the signals now.

Does anybody want sandwiches? I'm going to a shop now.

I see GS30s coming through port 27015.

I see GS30s coming through port 27015.

But port 27015 is slow, at like maybe 2KB/s, so it takes a while. And with a big file (shipments come in as downloads), it will take a few days.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

So, "The Customer" has recovered after his injuries from a shooting a few months, but his computer didn't survive. He requested we build him a new one. Again, he goes all out. Here are the details.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-5930K 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor  ($549.95 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: Asus RAMPAGE V EXTREME EATX LGA2011-3 Motherboard  ($449.45 @ NCIX US)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB (8 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($992.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Samsung 850 Pro Series 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($629.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Storage: Samsung 850 Pro Series 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($629.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Storage: Seagate  6TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($424.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX Titan Black 6GB Superclocked Video Card (3-Way SLI)  ($1193.99 @ B&H)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX Titan Black 6GB Superclocked Video Card (3-Way SLI)  ($1193.99 @ B&H)
Case: Corsair 900D ATX Full Tower Case  ($324.99 @ NCIX US)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 1600W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($329.99 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: Archgon CB-5021-GB Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer  ($109.99 @ Amazon)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional (32/64-bit)  ($170.99 @ Adorama)
Monitor: LG 34UM95 60Hz 34.0" Monitor  ($999.99 @ Micro Center)
Sound Card: Creative Labs ZXR 24-bit 192 KHz Sound Card  ($189.62 @ Newegg)
Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($189.99 @ Amazon)
Mouse: Logitech G700s Wireless Laser Mouse  ($53.99 @ NCIX US)
Headphones: Sennheiser HD800 Headphones  ($1499.95 @ Amazon)
Speakers: Logitech Z906 500W 5.1ch Speakers  ($326.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Total: $15990.75
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-01-17 15:55 EST-0500

So, the gist:

He's an audiophile, graphic engineer, and a gamer.

He needs the power of the i7 with the Titan Blacks

He does a lot of rendering, so he needs the RAM

We plan to put this whole baby underwater, GPUs, CPUs, everything.

The reason for 4TB of SSDS and 24TB of HDDs is because he needs a lot of fast speeds, and a lot of data storage

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

it went silent again...

Alright, i'll order the parts. They're coming to port 993. And is there any way to speed up 27015?

Alright, i'll order the parts. They're coming to port 993. And is there any way to speed up 27015?

No. Port 27015 has been here since the early ages of the internet.

*parts arrive*

*loads components onto cart with handbrake fully set*

*releases and pushes it away*

*parts arrive*

*loads components onto cart with handbrake fully set*

*releases and pushes it away*

For the last time, IT'S ON A PALLET. YOU DON'T USE A CART, YOU USE A FORKLIFT.

For the last time, IT'S ON A PALLET. YOU DON'T USE A CART, YOU USE A FORKLIFT.

*arrives in forklift*

*uses forklift to lift pallet into a Tacoma*

*drives away*

*arrives in forklift*

*uses forklift to lift pallet into a Tacoma*

*drives away*

*sigh* AND NEITHER DO YOU LOAD IT ONTO A TRUCK YOU CAN CARRY IT ON A FORKLIFT THE WHOLE WAY.

*sigh* AND NEITHER DO YOU LOAD IT ONTO A TRUCK YOU CAN CARRY IT ON A FORKLIFT THE WHOLE WAY.

But you'd have to drive backwards since the pallet would be blocking your view.

Just raise the forks high enough so you won't touch the road, but low enough to where you can see. Besides, it's a standing forklift, not a sitting forklift, so you have a better view.

Why are you not at your desk? Here, I'll handle this.

Just raise the forks high enough so you won't touch the road, but low enough to where you can see. Besides, it's a standing forklift, not a sitting forklift, so you have a better view.

I'm too lazy to do that and besides, the forklift engine is too whiny. I'd much rather listen to a Toyota than that thing.

I'm too lazy to do that and besides, the forklift engine is too whiny. I'd much rather listen to a Toyota than that thing.

Too bad. I sold the Toyota off as scrap.

Too bad. I sold the Toyota off as scrap.

Fine. I'll go pick up the new F-150 I just bought.

Fine. I'll go pick up the new F-150 I just bought.

No, back to the desk.

No, back to the desk.

Fine. I'll go back to the desk and get ready for the M7 delivery.

Fine. I'll go back to the desk and get ready for the M7 delivery.

Good.

Fuck, the board isn't POSTing.

Good.

Fuck, the board isn't POSTing.

RMA it. I'm fucking sick of parts arriving DOA all the time. I have a sick feeling we're being sabotaged.