**UNOFFICIAL** LTT Tech RolePlay Club!

terrytek

yay thread revive!

I'm going to go and watch TV at the chipset and put spray cheese into the air conditioner and frame somebody for it.

Well this PC is in an area that has Google Fibre availability starting in the next couple weeks and they're currently allowing people to sign up for the service. We should sign up. Also, forget about installing COD:AW.Terry (he bought it) doesn't need to play it.

I didn't buy shit.

yay thread revive!

I'm going to go and watch TV at the chipset and put spray cheese into the air conditioner and frame somebody for it.

And no WinNut Residences.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I didn't buy shit.

And no WinNut Residences.

Well one of you did. 

And yes, ABSOLUTELY NO WINNUT ANYTHING. NO APPLIANCES, NO TRAINS, AND NO APARTMENTS! I really don't want to have to deal with any more explosions.

Well this PC is in an area that has Google Fibre availability starting in the next couple weeks and they're currently allowing people to sign up for the service. We should sign up. Also, forget about installing COD:AW.Terry (he bought it) doesn't need to play it.

COD:AW is canceled. That only leaves us with 16.1GB, which is still a lot. We should definitely sign up for Google Fibre.

Hmm, do I see a parcel coming through the 5.25" bay?

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

Well one of you did. 

And yes, ABSOLUTELY NO WINNUT ANYTHING. NO APPLIANCES, NO TRAINS, AND NO APARTMENTS! I really don't want to have to deal with any more explosions.

WinNut managed to build a train line in this PC. How can I get the rights to continue development of that line?

COD:AW is canceled. That only leaves us with 16.1GB, which is still a lot. We should definitely sign up for Google Fibre.

Hmm, do I see a parcel coming through the 5.25" bay?

I'll get in the car and go pick it up.

*turns key but car doesn't crank*

Shit, can somebody give me a jump start?

I'll get in the car and go pick it up.

*turns key but car doesn't crank*

Shit, can somebody give me a jump start?

How much voltage do you need? Is 12 enough?

How much voltage do you need? Is 12 enough?

12V is all I need.

You can continue developing my train routes. I'll be ordering M7s and Class 323s for the route. Keep in mind that the route has 25kV overhead wire and 650V DC third-rail power.

12V is all I need.

You can continue developing my train routes. I'll be ordering M7s and Class 323s for the route. Keep in mind that the route has 25kV overhead wire and 650V DC third-rail power.

Guess that ruins my plans of converting it to 5 ft gauge.

Anyway, we need lower overhead lines if we're going to run 323s here. I'll see what I can do.

This spare Molex connector should help you jump-start. I believe the red wire is +12V and the black one is ground. Don't touch the yellow one, that's 5V.

12V is all I need.

Oh, and NO CARS EITHER.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I sense some watercooling parts are coming. Strange, very strange. Oh yeah, I forgot, we're now doing so well we decided to build 2 systems at once, for totally different customers, of course.

I sense some watercooling parts are coming. Strange, very strange. Oh yeah, I forgot, we're now doing so well we decided to build 2 systems at once, for totally different customers, of course.

Fuck, it's not a GS30. I had MSI send us one for "review".

Fuck, it's not a GS30. I had MSI send us one for "review".

I ordered another one, so there's one to mess with the guts, and another to really test how good it is. Should come in 2 hours. paid for express

For now, just bring the watercooling parts over to my workstation so  I can see what we got.

I ordered another one, so there's one to mess with the guts, and another to really test how good it is. Should come in 2 hours. paid for express

For now, just bring the watercooling parts over to my workstation so  I can see what we got.

*loads watercooling parts into cart and pushes over to workstation*

*cart rolls away while loading because I didn't set handbrake*

FUCK! CHASE IT!

FUCK! CHASE IT!

GODDAMMIT WINNUT! I WILL REK UR ASS ACROSS THE PLANET AND SELL U TO THE MAFIA WHERE THEY MAKE U THEIR BITCH U FOKEN FGT

FUCK! CHASE IT!

You little fucker, it was on a pallet, so you had to use the fucking forklift ffs.

*cart rolls away*

*cart hits wall*

*watercooling parts break*

FML. I paid good money for this stuff, now I have to order it again. The owner won't be happy for sure.

SHIT! It's moving towards the rear exhaust!

*chases it down and yanks up handbrake*

*incoming anal ear rape*

*SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!* 

The watercooling parts are fine.

FUCK! CHASE IT!

You are now banned from doing anything that puts you in a situation where you can break shit. You are now assigned to a cubicle to do accounting. No liquids are allowed near your computer or keyboard.

*chases it down and yanks up handbrake*

*incoming anal ear rape*

*SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!* 

The watercooling parts are fine.

PHEW!

You are now banned from doing anything that puts you in a situation where you can break shit. You are now assigned to a cubicle to do accounting. No liquids are allowed near your computer or keyboard.

*desk collapses on me because I had too many cats on it*

*desk collapses on me because I had too many cats on it

God fucking damn it WinNut. Are you capable of doing anything with out breaking shit?

Let's get to building. I'll start on the first system.

Alright. Give me a part list for the other one, I'll get right on it.

@WinNut, you're our depot manager. Get us some 323s and M7s. Some Eurostar sets would be great too.