**UNOFFICIAL** LTT Tech RolePlay Club!

terrytek

Forgot this even existed...

Lel! exactly!

Details separate people.

I declare this club dead

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I declare this club dead

Cause of death: SCHOOL, IT'S ALWAYS SCHOOL.

i'm a potato

I declare this club dead

Cause of death: SCHOOL, IT'S ALWAYS SCHOOL.

Relax guys. It's only on break. Once people have time to do this and i mean everybody, then we will resume.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

• 3 weeks later...

We're still on break?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

We're still on break?

Till spring-ish. Once everybody has time to actually do it, then we'll resume.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I thought this was already dead. 

Does everyone here have break next week? (or at least people in the US?)

It's only a 4 day weekend. But I have a 3 week winter break.

I have a 2 week brake 3 weeks from now.

i'm a potato

It's only a 4 day weekend. But I have a 3 week winter break.

oh yeah, I forgot...

I have a 2 week brake 3 weeks from now.

it used to be 2 weeks for me, but i changed districts and now its 3 weeks.

I thought it was dead too.

Nope. I'm keeping it alive, barely. It should be strong again sometime soon in winter or spring.

Nope. I'm keeping it alive, barely. It should be strong again sometime soon in winter or spring.

Let's hope!

9 day weekend hype!!!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

• 2 weeks later...

My train is rolling away and is going to kill everybody when it gets to the oil plant. Someone get my Integra, I'm going to race my train and jump on. (points if you know which movie I'm referencing)

yay thread revive

Should I do a revival just for a Christmas special?

YES YES YES YES YES

YES YES YES YES YES

OK. Time to tag @Yummychickenblue @WinNut @Gert @CtW @Speedbird @antoainb @Bubblewhale @Pugs501

Read the announcement above. Also, submit results by tomorrow in the poll. I'll read before bed tomorrow or once i get home from school tomorrow. or today if you're reading this today.

xD_answer_1_xlarge_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg' alt='Posted Image' class='bbc_img' />

xD_answer_1_xlarge_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg' alt='Posted Image' class='bbc_img' />