so i like this girl...

angrylemon

+how do i avoid the frind zone

Don't act like her friend, act like her boyfriend with in restraints. Also you could give her compliments stuff like that

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

Hi _insertname how are you? > Think of anything where you can talk about ( Class subjects, sports, movies, anything ) and make her like you. 

Hang out with her after a while, kiss her, start a relationship. Do some dirty things get children get married go live together and live happily ever after.

THE END

We can make a film about that

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Then you are good! Congrats on having it work out. Ask her out again some time!

tks, yea will do

ViruZ_HUN

good luck with ur dream rig

Ask her what she likes and google that shit, afterwards tell her shit you learned from the internet. Don't do it too much or she may friendzone you

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

What this guy said... No. Do not ever attempt to "make a girl like you". That implies changing aspects of yourself to better fit someone when if that's the case they are not meant for you. Be yourself around her, and when I say yourself I don't mean whatever social front you have put up. If you like her I assume you know what her interests are. If you do know her interests then think about which ones appeal to you. I.e. some band or whatever, movie type, hobby, etc. Try not to engage those with her, but connect with her through those. Open yourself to friendship with her and progress from there.

When people mention the friendzone it is purely because they turned their attraction off in some manner, if this happens then just move on or figure out if you truly do need to change.

Hi _insertname how are you? > Think of anything where you can talk about ( Class subjects, sports, movies, anything ) and make her like you. 

Hang out with her after a while, kiss her, start a relationship. Do some dirty things get children get married go live together and live happily ever after.

THE END

yea im already going out with her and she gave me her number, like she put it in my phone herself

You left out that bit of CRITICAL information man, guess you got caught up in the excitement  :P I am glad for you but do not muck this up and if things do not work out please do not think or say you want to kill yourself or any other nonsense, just man up and move on.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Tell her you'd like to see how sucky she is in a playful manner

No that is lame....if she says it again either say thank god now i have someone to unclog my pipe or just hold your pants by the waist over your nuts and look down and say, 'told you i would find some one for you' :lol:

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Out of all honesty, on a hot day text her and ask her out for ice cream or some donunts or something and if she says yes just start a conversation and LISTEN! girls like a guy who LISTENS to them,  not only that but it means you can get clues on what she likes and get her a gift she likes.  Chances are, girls wont like it if you go to their door and bring them chocolates... if their on a diet, and they wont like you brining them flowers, if their allergic.  And they wont like it if you ask them about it before you buy a gift for her.  Its all about the surprise, and it being something she wants so bad.  I'm not saying go and buy her a diamond ring, but the best way in my opinion to show her you listen is to get her a gift shes always wanted without her having to get your attention and actually ask you.

Also, try not to sound boring.  Once to a girl I liked, I started talking about computers and she walked away.  You need to get on her level and talk about stuff she likes and fully understands, if you do she will feel into it and like might start talking allot more and feel more comfortable.  Also try to make her feel good.

Thats what I would do, in all honesty.

ShiverMePenguins, on 09 Apr 2014 - 3:23 PM, said:

What this guy said... No. Do not ever attempt to "make a girl like you". That implies changing aspects of yourself to better fit someone when if that's the case they are not meant for you. Be yourself around her, and when I say yourself I don't mean whatever social front you have put up. If you like her I assume you know what her interests are. If you do know her interests then think about which ones appeal to you. I.e. some band or whatever, movie type, hobby, etc. Try not to engage those with her, but connect with her through those. Open yourself to friendship with her and progress from there.

When people mention the friendzone it is purely because they turned their attraction off in some manner, if this happens then just move on or figure out if you truly do need to change.

I'd like to add to the bolded statement. You can change some aspect of yourself,but make sure it is also for your own good too. For example,you used be lazy and dirty, but when having a girl around makes you become less lazy and dirty on your own merit, then that's ok. Think of it like a self empowerment,not just to impress her. Another example is when you don't know how to cook,but you would love to try and serve/make her your own food,then you can learn that.

You can try stuffs she likes to do etc,but if you don't like it, don't force yourself to go along with it. That will surely lead you to something unpleasant in the future. Is this advice too much for 16y.o? My english sucks but I think you get the point. :P

ey gurl u wanna go beet up fat keed 4 dinner muny eyyyyy

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: ASUS Strix X570-I Gaming ITX | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB 3600MHz | Storage: Corsair Force MP600 1TB PCI-e Gen 4 & 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Cooler: Stock Prism | Case: NZXT H210i | PSU: Corsair CS500M

i like this girl in my class and i got her phone number, how do i start a convo without being annoying?

pls help

just say hi! and then ask her whats up/ what ya doing! ta da! :D

You need to get your license tomorrow. Getting your parents to drive you guys around really is a buzzkill.

or you just meet there.... 

or you just meet there.... 

She isn't going to want to meet everywhere. If OP lives in a city where you can walk/public transport everywhere, great! But if they, like myself, live in a suburban area, they'll need transport.

post-6374-0-07127500-1397072613.jpg

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

dick pic, bitches love dick pics.

(sarcasm, please for the love of god do not do that)

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

Out of all honesty, on a hot day text her and ask her out for ice cream or some donunts or something and if she says yes just start a conversation and LISTEN! girls like a guy who LISTENS to them,  not only that but it means you can get clues on what she likes and get her a gift she likes.  Chances are, girls wont like it if you go to their door and bring them chocolates... if their on a diet, and they wont like you brining them flowers, if their allergic.  And they wont like it if you ask them about it before you buy a gift for her.  Its all about the surprise, and it being something she wants so bad.  I'm not saying go and buy her a diamond ring, but the best way in my opinion to show her you listen is to get her a gift shes always wanted without her having to get your attention and actually ask you.

Also, try not to sound boring.  Once to a girl I liked, I started talking about computers and she walked away.  You need to get on her level and talk about stuff she likes and fully understands, if you do she will feel into it and like might start talking allot more and feel more comfortable.  Also try to make her feel good.

Thats what I would do, in all honesty.

haha yea computers bore most hot chicks

THE END

Huehuehuehuehuehue dirty things huehue

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer

i like this girl in my class and i got her phone number, how do i start a convo without being annoying?

pls help

send random texts in the morning and stuff chicks love that shit

The Beast [Case -  Corsair 750D CPU - I5 4670k @ 4.3ghz 1.2V CPU cooler - Hyper 212 evo Mobo - MSI g45 z87 RAM - G.Skill Z series 4*4@1866mhz GPU - Gigabyte windforce 3x r9 290 Storage - SSD, samsung 840 evo 120gb HDD, Western Digital Blue 1tb PSU - SilverStone Strider silver 80+ 750WPeripherals [Monitor - ASUS VS239 IPS 23" Keyboard - Corsair K95 Mouse - Mad Catz RAT 7]

if you arent hanging out with her, why do you like her? gotta be friends or have interests in common for it to really work out

I learned that the effing hard way. 

"Hello operator can you give me number nine? Can I see you later? Will You Give me back my dime?"

Huehuehuehuehuehue dirty things huehue

It's true, that's the weirdest part lol.

She isn't going to want to meet everywhere. If OP lives in a city where you can walk/public transport everywhere, great! But if they, like myself, live in a suburban area, they'll need transport.

okay get on my dirt bike! ^^ and hold the fuck on o__O