so i like this girl...

angrylemon

It really is... I'll refer you too Swoozie,  

Watch that and maybe you'll come up with something yourself! good luck! 

thanks man i think ill wait till she texts me back :)

lol not at that stage yet...

Butt in face says otherwise ;) you might not be but clearly she is :P

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Butt in face says otherwise ;) you might not be but clearly she is :P

welli never though of it like that...i thought it was just being flirty...well then

welli never though of it like that...i thought it was just being flirty...well then

atleast unless she is bullying you :P she likes you so now all you have to do is take your time keep interacting and having fun and it will move forward naturally :)

atleast unless she is bullying you :P she likes you so now all you have to do is take your time keep interacting and having fun and it will move forward naturally :)

ok tks i honestly didnt expect so many people to reply on a tech site, should i wait till she texts me back, i asked her what her fav movie and type of music is (i already know)

ok tks i honestly didnt expect so many people to reply on a tech site, should i wait till she texts me back, i asked her what her fav movie and type of music is (i already know)

The stereotype of tech geeks are lonely bastards :P 

+how do i avoid the frind zone

Be a hunter. And what I mean by that is set up bait, lure and shoot. Don't ever text first. Let her text you. If you got her phone number it's usually always the guy who text's first. But, after that don't ever text her first. Let her text you first. After a few couple of days of her texting you first you're pretty good. Now that the bait is set. Get to know each other and try not to tell her too much about yourself while doing so. That will make her want to know more about you which will keep her interested in you. Don't come on too strongly and too obvious. Also don't worry about the friend zone.

Wait for her to reply.

Just....ask he to do something with you?

Just....ask he to do something with you?

i presume u mean her but yea

Ask her out for a beer.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

wish it were that simple -_-

Well it really is. Honestly you should just act as you normally would and if she does not lke you you two would not have been happy anyway. I'd rather someone hate me for who I am than love me for who I am not.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

i presume u mean her but yea

Yes, that.

Well it really is. Honestly you should just act as you normally would and if she does not lke you you two would not have been happy anyway. I'd rather someone hate me for who I am than love me for who I am not.

well said

Just threat the girl like Lil Wayne talks about women :-)

haha

this is funni

show her yo dik

no

just play it cool

haha

she calls me a mutt/cow... in a flirty way and one time i told her she sucks and she was like yea i do suck and then winked at me...

Hi _insertname how are you? > Think of anything where you can talk about ( Class subjects, sports, movies, anything ) and make her like you.

Hang out with her after a while, kiss her, start a relationship. Do some dirty things get children get married go live together and live happily ever after.

THE END

Well that escalated quickly

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

She wants dat lemon juice.

its almost asif shes teasing me like saying you want me but you cant have me...its killing me