so i like this girl...

angrylemon

i like this girl in my class and i got her phone number, how do i start a convo without being annoying?

pls help

Well you could start by playing a bit stupid, and ask about homework?

Hi _insertname how are you? > Think of anything where you can talk about ( Class subjects, sports, movies, anything ) and make her like you. 

Hang out with her after a while, kiss her, start a relationship. Do some dirty things get children get married go live together and live happily ever after.

THE END

Well you could start by playing a bit stupid, and ask about homework?

well its term holidays soooo

Say like HEY GURL I LIEK U. Just kidding, ask about her what she likes even thou you know what she likes say something about yourself like you do stuff with computers, make dinner and stuff even thou you dont. Just dont over use smileys only use a smiley when she does. And stuff like that.

Hi _insertname how are you? > Think of anything where you can talk about ( Class subjects, sports, movies, anything ) and make her like you. 

Hang out with her after a while, kiss her, start a relationship. Do some dirty things get children get married go live together and live happily ever after.

THE END

wish it were that simple -_-

Say like HEY GURL I LIEK U. Just kidding, ask about her what she likes even thou you know what she likes say something about yourself like you do stuff with computers, make dinner and stuff even thou you dont. Just dont over use smileys only use a smiley when she does. And stuff like that.

what if i cant cook for crap?

Say: Sorry I can't cook but you can eat my tasty BRATWURST.

:")

I'm sorry but in these threads you get alot of weird comments.

if you arent hanging out with her, why do you like her? gotta be friends or have interests in common for it to really work out

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Thats the point you can lie a bit. But not too much. I can cook anything I want :P

I mostly offer people weed to get talking.

Nah, just text her something that happened in class that day. Like the teacher flipped out on somebody, somebody pulls some kind of prank, or just that it was a very boring day. Always works for me.

i started speaking to her yday i think im getting a bit repeditive eg:what she likes, favourite stuff (i need more help)

if you arent hanging out with her, why do you like her? gotta be friends or have interests in common for it to really work out

i do hang out with her during school breaks and in class we get NO work done, she is a bit flirty eg. sticking her but in my face while reching over the table, and turning around to talk to me

I mostly offer people weed to get talking.

Nah, just text her something that happened in class that day. Like the teacher flipped out on somebody, somebody pulls some kind of prank, or just that it was a very boring day. Always works for me.

she isnt a druggo neither am i...

dude.. if you are 16+ you already have her, ask her out for something you both enjoy and have fun, that way you will create things to talk about

i do hang out with her during school breaks and in class we get NO work done, she is a bit flirty eg. sticking her but in my face while reching over the table, and turning around to talk to me

oh and if she sticks her butt in your face again go in for it and rub her up right there and then

she isnt a druggo neither am i...

I was kidding. Inside jokes and stuff...

wish it were that simple -_-

It really is... I'll refer you too Swoozie,  

Watch that and maybe you'll come up with something yourself! good luck! 

So I can put anything here?

oh and if she sticks her butt in your face again go in for it and rub her up right there and then

-_-

Any who, try and get into the things she does, though don't be getting into ballet/singing or something like that if your uncomfortable with it. I'm pretty sure for you guys the term has just finished, so try and see if you can ask her if she'd like to go fishing, camping or anything of the sort that she likes. Though when you ask her see if you can get other people on board too, your friends as well as maybe some of her's. Idk, I've only ever been in one relationship so I don't have as much experience as others here :P. Just try and do and talk about something she likes but don't so far as to make yourself uncomfortable or unsure. 

If it works, than it works. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

i like this girl in my class and i got her phone number, how do i start a convo without being annoying?

pls help

Odds are if you got her number she might be interested. Don't rush into it. Wait a week or two. Talk about likes and dislikes. Call her and ask her if she wants to hang to hang out a little to to get to know each other. Once you're both comfortable around each other ask her if she would like to go out and be your girlfriend. 

I also got a tip for everyone who's getting into a relationship. This applies to guys. And it's one of the rules I have and some men usually follow. So, I'll share. Never tell your girlfriend or any girl you in relationship with that you love her before she tells you. No matter how hard it is. Don't tell her first. If you do and she doesn't feel the same it'll be pretty embarrassing. Once she says that she loves you. You're good to tell her that you love her as many times as you want.

dude.. if you are 16+ you already have her, ask her out for something you both enjoy and have fun, that way you will create things to talk about

im 15 turning 16 in a month n she is 15 so i think im good

haha ok ill try

Odds are if you got her number she might be interested. Don't rush into it. Wait a week or two. Talk about likes and dislikes. Call her and ask her if she wants to hang to hang out a little to to get to know each other. Once you're both comfortable around each other ask her if she would like to go out and be your girlfriend. 

I also got a tip for everyone who's getting into a relationship. This applies to guys. And it's one of the rules I have and some men usually follow. So, I'll share. Never tell your girlfriend or any girl you in relationship with that you love her before she tells you. No matter how hard it is. Don't tell her first. If you do and she doesn't feel the same it'll be pretty embarrassing. Once she says that she loves you. You're good to tell her that you love her as many times as you want.

yea, i got a few guys in my class being good wingmen but there always this one cockblocker (she slapped him in the face too one time for saying i was whipped...)