HOW DO YOU CONTACT LTT

bigluke82

Not sure what you expect LMG, a Canadian company, to do about a Spanish company ripping you off. 

If you have proof they have done something illegal (though I do wonder how you have proof that the company hasn't shipped something), you should report it to the relevant local authorities. 

That said, LMG have a contact us page on their website. https://linusmediagroup.com/contact-us

i have already reported them and ltt is big here in spain they are able to spread the word about things this company and what they are doing 

Just now, bigluke82 said:

i have already reported them and ltt is big here in spain they are able to spread the word about things this company and what they are doing 

No, LTT is not "big" in Spain, sorry. Unless there is a large chunk of the entire population of 46 million or so that knows them they aren't "big", heck even in the US they wouldn't be considered big even though something like 40% of their audience is based in the US. Even if they were "big" you want them to somehow apply international pressure to a company just based on your bad experience with them?

If you want something done YOU need to contact local media and hope they find this interesting enough to report on. LTT doing a piece when probably 20% of their subscriber base of 10 million subs (not viewers) is based in Europe, let alone a likely FAR smaller percentage based in Spain, is going to do jack all.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

1 minute ago, Lurick said:

No, LTT is not "big" in Spain, sorry. Unless there is a large chunk of the entire population of 46 million or so that knows them they aren't "big", heck even in the US they wouldn't be considered big even though something like 40% of their audience is based in the US. Even if they were "big" you want them to somehow apply international pressure to a company just based on your bad experience with them?

If you want something done YOU need to contact local media and hope they find this interesting enough to report on. LTT doing a piece when probably 20% of their subscriber base of 10 million subs (not viewers) is based in Europe, let alone a likely FAR smaller percentage based in Spain, is going to do jack all.

spain is part of the eu if something is for sale in spain that it is for sale in the hole of the eu, europe ls like one big country, like individual state like there in America  we rome and can buy sell and work in any part of it so this affects 10 million subscribers, i am sorry that i assumed that the rest of the world just new this, this is why we have a single currency here well apart from Denmark  but they even take euros 

I'm confused, why would you want to donate a dead motherboard to a Canadian Youtuber so that a Spain company be held accountable ?????

Contact your consumer protection agency (don't know Spain, but I would assume you guys have that), you'll get better results. Twitter, or other social platform where that company has lots of reach, would also be a better solution.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

32 minutes ago, bigluke82 said:

spain is part of the eu if something is for sale in spain that it is for sale in the hole of the eu, europe ls like one big country, like individual state like there in America  we rome and can buy sell and work in any part of it so this affects 10 million subscribers, i am sorry that i assumed that the rest of the world just new this, this is why we have a single currency here well apart from Denmark  but they even take euros 

That still means nothing. Even if said motherboard is available through the entire EU, why would a Spanish company ripping an citizen off be EU business. That's something for local law. I also doubt LTT would try to pressure Spain, let alone the entire EU into doing something about it based on the experience of one customer. There's quite a difference between them ripping global entities Apple, Nvidia, Intel or AMD a new one compared to a local retailer and I imagine it would also be extremely risky to meddle in these affairs (if not for the simple reason that the entire world would start asking them alone).

I second the advice above: if you have proof of malpractise by the seller, take it to the local court or relevant authorities.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

On 6/16/2021 at 9:58 AM, bigluke82 said:

europe ls like one big country, like individual state like there in America

No, no. Just no, not even close.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER